First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Should there be schools made only for the LGBT?
2276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
yeah, so that we can mock the students.
make them suicide.
now that's cool
3211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Born here = Toron...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

asamiueto wrote:


lenneal wrote:

Heck no!! imagine they decide to make a school for only black or white ppl.... we would just be going backwards same thing with thats happening right there.


well, black people should be in jail not school.
i know that sounds kinda racist and maybe it is.


Where do u get off saying that what gives you the right to say that about some body or a whole race of ppl for that matter because ur of a different skin colour? Wow i pity you so much...and yes that is completely racist..moron.

983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere in Spain
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

lenneal wrote:

Heck no!! imagine they decide to make a school for only black or white ppl.... we would just be going backwards same thing with thats happening right there.


Agreed
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Nah. That sounds a bit harsh
5948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia, Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
nah~ that would be soo bad. imagine how much shit they would get from other schools.
Posted 12/30/08

lenneal wrote:


asamiueto wrote:


lenneal wrote:

Heck no!! imagine they decide to make a school for only black or white ppl.... we would just be going backwards same thing with thats happening right there.


well, black people should be in jail not school.
i know that sounds kinda racist and maybe it is.


Where do u get off saying that what gives you the right to say that about some body or a whole race of ppl for that matter because ur of a different skin colour? Wow i pity you so much...and yes that is completely racist..moron.



i say what and when i want.

i pity you for being black.
34124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
HELL YEAH1 IT SHOULD BE!
Posted 12/31/08
ur just trying to isolate them from society!!


and that wont work.



cos everything has its function and if you take a part of the society out,
the society wont function properly..

ur kinda biased u know..
Posted 12/31/08
I heard there was one that the majority of alumni were LGBT. (New York?) I think they should have schools but not exclusively for them, more like a school that has them and students who are open to who they are. (since it's obvious that not everyone is comfortable with LGBT's i.e. my dad.)

Yeah splitting them up and keeping them away from society is NOT the way to go. Keep them in schools where they'll be accepted for who they are.

Gay Pride
8769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

lenneal wrote:

Heck no!! imagine they decide to make a school for only black or white ppl.... we would just be going backwards same thing with thats happening right there.


on topic: i totally agree that there should not be separate schools. that's segregation and atleast where I live segregation is supposed to be illegal

quoted: believe it or not there are still segragated schools...according to this article it's actually increasing sad to say. it's by the washington post so i think it's pretty trustworthy.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/29/AR2007082902111.html

mostly african americans and latino people go to different schools and i guess bush gave the okay on that. which is what i got from that article but i may have misread something.

but i remember learning in h.s. that there are still segregated proms and all that stuff. and even away from school Tiger Woods can't even win the cup (sorry can't remember what cup it's called cuz i don't like golf) anyways he can't even win it because there are clubhouses he can't play at because he's african american

just thought i would give you a heads up

3090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / The Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
No, It would just be plain WRONG... Kinda like putting Black people into Ghettos! (Whoops)
3211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Born here = Toron...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

asamiueto wrote:


lenneal wrote:


asamiueto wrote:


lenneal wrote:

Heck no!! imagine they decide to make a school for only black or white ppl.... we would just be going backwards same thing with thats happening right there.


well, black people should be in jail not school.
i know that sounds kinda racist and maybe it is.


Where do u get off saying that what gives you the right to say that about some body or a whole race of ppl for that matter because ur of a different skin colour? Wow i pity you so much...and yes that is completely racist..moron.



i say what and when i want.

i pity you for being black.


i pity u for being racist i bet u dont have half the guts to walk up to some one in real life and say that to a black person...still kinda amazed how someone ur age can say something so ignorant and stupid
1356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Bronx
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
the answer is hell no
they talk all this shit about being treated equal
so why the hell should they have their own school that is oxymoron
dont get me wrong i like gays and lesbian and they feel the same way
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Yeah and that would not create ignorance, prejudice and segregation


joa8 wrote:

the answer is hell no
they talk all this shit about being treated equal
so why the hell should they have their own school that is oxymoron
dont get me wrong i like gays and lesbian and they feel the same way


Lawl there is a diference?
1356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Bronx
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

asamiueto wrote:


lenneal wrote:

Heck no!! imagine they decide to make a school for only black or white ppl.... we would just be going backwards same thing with thats happening right there.


well, black people should be in jail not school.
i know that sounds kinda racist and maybe it is.


wow
you are really ignorant it must be sad being so pathetic
if black should be in jail where should you be ?
maybe in school
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.