First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Your KHR fanart(s)...
Member
4144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where devils dwell.
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
Hiya!! ye people can post yer work of art of KHR! here's mine...








these are not the original size of my drawings but bear with it. I know it's not that good coz I don't have good references but ah well...^^'
Posted 12/26/08
These are pretty good!
The Bel one, in my opinion, is the best one.
You're very good at drawing the faces!

I have some constructive criticism but I don't know if you would like me to write them.

I keep telling myself to draw some KHR fanart but I keep forgetting lol
When I draw fanart, I tend to spend hours on it trying to get all the lines to be nice and clear.
When I draw some, I'll post lol
Member
4144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where devils dwell.
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
oh,thanks!! ^^'

I don't mind hearing yer criticisms. It'll help me to learn from my mistakes,though.
I'll be expecting to see yer fanarts...yeh??^^

oh yeh,these are the other quick sketches i've done recently:








yeh,i think these suck but it was a quick sketch of each of them so i think i did it ok...^^''
Member
1489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
I love your Bel drawing! O:
Though, for Mukuro, remember, his eye.
IT's not a star, but a six. (Well, one ~ six)
Which also means, apart from the corners of the four and five, the number isn't joined up! :3
Sorry, mainly picked on this because I likes Mukuro too much to not notice. Dx
But other than that, your drawings are pretty~
Posted 12/27/08

slayer2001 wrote:
oh,thanks!! ^^'

I don't mind hearing yer criticisms. It'll help me to learn from my mistakes,though.
I'll be expecting to see yer fanarts...yeh??^^



Okay~
Like I said before, you're very good with the faces and the hair.
But the wrinkles in Hibari's clothes in the second picture (from your first post) looked a bit more like veins rather than wrinkles.
And I'm not sure if it's just your style, but the characters seem a bit too skinny, especially Byakuran.
If it IS just your style, then the only other thing I would say is that Byakuran's head is a touch too big.
That's all =)

I'll be drawing one tonight if I find a picture I like ^^
Member
4144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where devils dwell.
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

x_bwahaha_x wrote:


slayer2001 wrote:
oh,thanks!! ^^'

I don't mind hearing yer criticisms. It'll help me to learn from my mistakes,though.
I'll be expecting to see yer fanarts...yeh??^^



Okay~
Like I said before, you're very good with the faces and the hair.
But the wrinkles in Hibari's clothes in the second picture (from your first post) looked a bit more like veins rather than wrinkles.
And I'm not sure if it's just your style, but the characters seem a bit too skinny, especially Byakuran.
If it IS just your style, then the only other thing I would say is that Byakuran's head is a touch too big.
That's all =)

I'll be drawing one tonight if I find a picture I like ^^



oooooh. now i see. i should've used shadows on the creases instead of lines so it wouldn't look like....veins. ^^'
oh yeh,i usually draw skinny people but thanks to ye i'll try drawing them not TOO skinny..
and about Byakuran's head..... i'd say his hairstyle made it seemed like his head is big. my bad coz i was having a hard time drawing his hair (well,references were bad) and yeh,i was focused on drawing his head...no...their heads. XD
well then,i need to practice more...but not until the end of February....¬_¬'
ZANKYUU~
Member
4144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where devils dwell.
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

drkyx wrote:

I love your Bel drawing! O:
Though, for Mukuro, remember, his eye.
IT's not a star, but a six. (Well, one ~ six)
Which also means, apart from the corners of the four and five, the number isn't joined up! :3
Sorry, mainly picked on this because I likes Mukuro too much to not notice. Dx
But other than that, your drawings are pretty~



oh i'm so sorry about that! Well,i know it's a six but i'm just really bad at japanese writings. besides, i drew it without any reference (coz it's a quick sketch) and i already noticed that the #6 on Mukuro's eye is wrong and i couldn't redo it for some reason... again,my apologies...^^'
Posted 12/27/08



Yeah, the some of the wrinkle lines are bit too...bold ^^"
Wrinkles in clothing are pretty hard to get right. I still don't have them down either.
Oh yeah, Byakuran's hair xD I thought you might have intended to draw a picture of Byakuran in a jail being starved for all his sins or something.
It made me sad T^T (He's tied with Dino as my favourite character) But now that I know you like to draw skinny people makes me feel better lol

You're very welcome!
Member
4144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where devils dwell.
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

x_bwahaha_x wrote:




Yeah, the some of the wrinkle lines are bit too...bold ^^"
Wrinkles in clothing are pretty hard to get right. I still don't have them down either.
Oh yeah, Byakuran's hair xD I thought you might have intended to draw a picture of Byakuran in a jail being starved for all his sins or something.
It made me sad T^T (He's tied with Dino as my favourite character) But now that I know you like to draw skinny people makes me feel better lol

You're very welcome!



oh yeh i was planning to draw him that he is in jail but neh..... it doesn't suit him...does it?!! XJ

anyways,thanks again. i'm looking forward to see yer fanart. ciao-ciao!!^^'
Member
71276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Werever Sebastian is
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
here is my funny squalo pic
Member
4144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where devils dwell.
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Aw heavenly hell,that is hilarious!! I like it!!! whoa,Xanxus is a meanie!!!! >XD
Posted 1/18/09 , edited 1/18/09
I colored this panel from chapter 216 out of pure boredom, lineart and colors by me, original concept by Akira Amano. Lineart came out crappy because my right hand is fractured and I can't use my tablet to make it, so lines and colors were done with my left hand, which I suck with, I think the only time I use my left hand is when I mastur-...moving on now. Oh and just in case people are wondering about the "Q/H" near the bottom left, it's the initials of my DA account here:
http://quanghuy.deviantart.com/

Member
4144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where devils dwell.
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Tsutoki wrote:

I colored this panel from chapter 216 out of pure boredom, lineart and colors by me, original concept by Akira Amano. Lineart came out crappy because my right hand is fractured and I can't use my tablet to make it, so lines and colors were done with my left hand, which I suck with, I think the only time I use my left hand is when I mastur-...moving on now. Oh and just in case people are wondering about the "Q/H" near the bottom left, it's the initials of my DA account here:
http://quanghuy.deviantart.com/



LOL okay I say ye better be discreet 'bout yer...uh....li'l hobby there. XD
anyway,whatever hand ye used for this image I'd still think yer amazing!! I also thought that ye might be ambidextrous...are ye~???
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09


I'm not ambidextrous in the least, but that's why Adobe invented the pen tool. ^_~
Posted 3/31/09
random, but you can find my fanarts here(link, because there are a lot of them):

http://anbukakashi1.deviantart.com/gallery/#KHReborn
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.