First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Ending Interpretation
Member
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/09 , edited 3/19/09

shadowX14 wrote:


zerimarnayrb wrote:
he was in the pic.. right next to her... just with a diff hair cut.. he time traveled back to a time before the girl even found out bout the secret.. remember the rule that you must play the piece more rapidly in order to go back in time? since he thought that he's about to lose time with all the demolition going on, he played the piece so fast so much so that he went back a little further back in time... that's why when he went into the past, she doesn't even recognize him, and why she's still alive... then he chose not to go back to the future to stay with her, even if it meant living 20 years earlier... as long as she's with him, he's happy...


just wanted to be more detailed.. i think that xiao yu is not the only person that can see xiang lun, since in the picture the one beside him has given him the space to be seen in the picture.. if you watch it carefully and analyze it, when he finish playing the piece there is a drop of blood that touched the piano before being demolished completely.. maybe that's why everyone can see him in the past.. and since the piano was destroyed even if xiang lun wanted to go back in present time he can't because the piano will not be in that room again..

again you must be really critical about this movie.. as i have said in the last picture shown by the movie the student gave him space which means that xiang lun can be seen by everyone because if xiao yu is the only person who can see him then why bother giving a space in the picture to a person only who only exists for one person (xiao yu)..

mind if i ask you.. if ever you were a student in that said picture would you give a space to a person you can't see? so that's settles the ending pretty much..





i hope this solves your question w/ the ending of this movie.. just pm me for criticism or any comments..
i will gladly accept them..
356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / guayaquil ecuador
Offline
Posted 3/11/09
uhmm I think that maybe because he bleed on the piano and the piano was destroyed is that he was for real alive and so all the people from the past could see him... Idont know but maybe... guess----
pd: sorry Im from ecuador so my english is weird hoho
Member
6174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / pinas
Offline
Posted 3/26/09
I think the faster rhythm and the blood has something to do with the ending.. c=
Member
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/09

shadowX14 wrote:


shadowX14 wrote:


zerimarnayrb wrote:
he was in the pic.. right next to her... just with a diff hair cut.. he time traveled back to a time before the girl even found out bout the secret.. remember the rule that you must play the piece more rapidly in order to go back in time? since he thought that he's about to lose time with all the demolition going on, he played the piece so fast so much so that he went back a little further back in time... that's why when he went into the past, she doesn't even recognize him, and why she's still alive... then he chose not to go back to the future to stay with her, even if it meant living 20 years earlier... as long as she's with him, he's happy...


just wanted to be more detailed.. i think that xiao yu is not the only person that can see xiang lun, since in the picture the one beside him has given him the space to be seen in the picture.. if you watch it carefully and analyze it, when he finish playing the piece there is a drop of blood that touched the piano before being demolished completely.. maybe that's why everyone can see him in the past.. and since the piano was destroyed even if xiang lun wanted to go back in present time he can't because the piano will not be in that room again..

again you must be really critical about this movie.. as i have said in the last picture shown by the movie the student gave him space which means that xiang lun can be seen by everyone because if xiao yu is the only person who can see him then why bother giving a space in the picture to a person only who only exists for one person (xiao yu)..

mind if i ask you.. if ever you were a student in that said picture would you give a space to a person you can't see? so that's settles the ending pretty much..





i hope this solves your question w/ the ending of this movie.. just pm me for criticism or any comments..
i will gladly accept them..




janeybird wrote:

I think the faster rhythm and the blood has something to do with the ending.. c=


thank you for making it simpler..

i just wanted to elaborate it..
Member
2217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Phoenix
Offline
Posted 4/5/09
HE WAS ON THE PICTURE he's the one beside xiao yu(left side) poor thing for his father.
Member
2217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Phoenix
Offline
Posted 4/5/09
well, I think he can still go back to the future if he plays slower than the original tempo too, or maybe not because of the blood. Oh my gosh! This is so brilliant:) And the guy looks like my boyfriend a lot:D that's why I watched it my friends recommended this cause the leading guy looks like my bf:D
Member
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

kriz02_lei wrote:

well, I think he can still go back to the future if he plays slower than the original tempo too, or maybe not because of the blood. Oh my gosh! This is so brilliant:) And the guy looks like my boyfriend a lot:D that's why I watched it my friends recommended this cause the leading guy looks like my bf:D


i dont think that he can go back, because even if you play the piece slower than normal you would end up to the present day..
it is also not stated in the rules of the piece that if you play it slower you could go back to your preferred future..
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
I don't think the blood had anything to do with it , I mean on the music sheet it didn't say anything like p.s. if you bleed on the piano you get seen by everyone ;p, also I have a question in the end does the father have a heart attack ?
Member
2217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Phoenix
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

shadowX14 wrote:


kriz02_lei wrote:

well, I think he can still go back to the future if he plays slower than the original tempo too, or maybe not because of the blood. Oh my gosh! This is so brilliant:) And the guy looks like my boyfriend a lot:D that's why I watched it my friends recommended this cause the leading guy looks like my bf:D


i dont think that he can go back, because even if you play the piece slower than normal you would end up to the present day..
it is also not stated in the rules of the piece that if you play it slower you could go back to your preferred future..


oh yeah! Good point:D the rules only states the hasty keys..
anyway, this is so good I can't get over it! I don't know what to feel, it leaves a big cliffhanger at the end.
I so want more! I wis they can make a special on this>< I just wish..
Member
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/09 , edited 4/12/09

SillyGirlxXx wrote:

I don't think the blood had anything to do with it , I mean on the music sheet it didn't say anything like p.s. if you bleed on the piano you get seen by everyone ;p, also I have a question in the end does the father have a heart attack ?


as i have said if u analyze it carefully everything has its meaning.. they would not show the blood dripping if it is not an important part of the scene/movie.. well you could think that the maker of the piece does not know it since he/she did not try to bleed during playing to see whether everyone could see him/her or not.. and since having a drop of blood on the piano makes you visible to everyone, only xiang lun knows about it..

nope his father didn't quite seem that he had a heart attack..
Posted 4/21/09

milktofu wrote:

my guess is.. the whole time traveling thing could only take you exactly 20 years into the future or into the past. When Jay traveled back, he was already unable to return to the future (20yrs forward) because the piano is already non-existent at that time (it was already destroyed at the demolition). Because of that, he was trapped into the past and some kind of weird force allowed him to be seen by the people there. And he had no choice but to live a life in the past.

of course thats just another theory.


i agree with your theory. I mean, it would not be possible for him to come back, but what about in the past? The piano still exists doesn't it?
Member
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

shadowX14 wrote:


zerimarnayrb wrote:
he was in the pic.. right next to her... just with a diff hair cut.. he time traveled back to a time before the girl even found out bout the secret.. remember the rule that you must play the piece more rapidly in order to go back in time? since he thought that he's about to lose time with all the demolition going on, he played the piece so fast so much so that he went back a little further back in time... that's why when he went into the past, she doesn't even recognize him, and why she's still alive... then he chose not to go back to the future to stay with her, even if it meant living 20 years earlier... as long as she's with him, he's happy...


just wanted to be more detailed.. i think that xiao yu is not the only person that can see xiang lun, since in the picture the one beside him has given him the space to be seen in the picture.. if you watch it carefully and analyze it, when he finish playing the piece there is a drop of blood that touched the piano before being demolished completely.. maybe that's why everyone can see him in the past.. and since the piano was destroyed even if xiang lun wanted to go back in present time he can't because the piano will not be in that room again..

again you must be really critical about this movie.. as i have said in the last picture shown by the movie the student gave him space which means that xiang lun can be seen by everyone because if xiao yu is the only person who can see him then why bother giving a space in the picture to a person only who only exists for one person (xiao yu)..

mind if i ask you.. if ever you were a student in that said picture would you give a space to a person you can't see? so that's settles the ending pretty much..




23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 5/20/09
You Guys are not thinking enough....i really hate movies that does not end it properly.....How come they can see him in the past?
If that's the case....if he stays in the past then in just a matter of time he should dissappear because the future has not yet happend...So if he stays in the past.....if the Girl will not travel back to the future....then how will the guy meet her?!?!?!? its a really confusing ending...an ending with a lot of possibilitties! and an ending that could not be accepted, if you study time line....
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 5/20/09
although the movie was pretty great
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 5/20/09
that does not end the movie! He should have dissapeared! cause if xiao yu will not encouter the secret book again then they will never meet each other!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.