First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Helper Request
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08
hiya neh XDD
please fill the form below if u want to be a group helper x)
im sry if u want to be a mod,
but in this group, there is only 1 creator and 1 mod.
Helpers can make avis, banners, and icons for the requests, too. :3

Helper Request

username:
nickname:
what days r u usually on cr?
do u like to make avis?
wat program do u use?
sample work(with your copyright):




thanks XDD

-----Sample Request Is Right Below------



btw, if u become a helper, and ur not active (u come in the group once a month or something)
we will lower u down to a lower position called "worker".
it's higher than member but lower than helper.
Helper
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my room most of t...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

username:kandy1318
nickname:Dai
what days r u usually on cr: Everyday
do u like to make avis:yes
wat program do u use:gimp, photoscape and photoshop
sample work(with your copyright):
Posted 12/28/08

kandy1318 wrote:


username:kandy1318
nickname:Dai
what days r u usually on cr: Everyday
do u like to make avis:yes
wat program do u use:gimp, photoscape and photoshop
sample work(with your copyright):


HIRED!
plz be actibe~
Helper
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my room most of t...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

hoako04 wrote:


kandy1318 wrote:


username:kandy1318
nickname:Dai
what days r u usually on cr: Everyday
do u like to make avis:yes
wat program do u use:gimp, photoscape and photoshop
sample work(with your copyright):


HIRED!
plz be actibe~


Ok!
Posted 12/29/08

kandy1318 wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


kandy1318 wrote:


username:kandy1318
nickname:Dai
what days r u usually on cr: Everyday
do u like to make avis:yes
wat program do u use:gimp, photoscape and photoshop
sample work(with your copyright):


HIRED!
plz be actibe~


Ok! :D


g'd luck. :3
Posted 1/9/09
username:lilnene88
nickname:lilly-chan
what days r u usually on cr?:friday saturday sunday
do u like to make avis?:TOTALY
wat program do u use?lunapic
sample work(with your copyright):you might know from your group O.O lol
Member
3733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
username: Loverofmidnight
nickname: Summer or natsu-chan
what days r u usually on cr? all week
do u like to make avis? Yes
wat program do u use? Gimp
sample work(with your copyright):
Moderator
21074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Xx {[S . E . C ....
Offline
Posted 1/22/09


username:Sakura_AnimeLover
nickname:Neko-chan
what days r u usually on cr?:weekday sometimes l8 & weekends!! so onn!! xD
do u like to make avis?:yesss!!I luff it!! <333
wat program do u use?:Photoshop CS3 & Photoscape =3
sample work(with your copyright):
Posted 1/23/09

lilnene88 wrote:

username:lilnene88
nickname:lilly-chan
what days r u usually on cr?:friday saturday sunday
do u like to make avis?:TOTALY
wat program do u use?lunapic
sample work(with your copyright):you might know from your group O.O lol


Yea. i know you >w<
ur HIRED!
Lol


btw, for now you'll become a helper (everyone does) but l8r if you're more active,
you become a mod~
and then creator's assistant, and so on~
so g'd luck!
Posted 1/23/09

Sakura_AnimeLover wrote:



username:Sakura_AnimeLover
nickname:Neko-chan
what days r u usually on cr?:weekday sometimes l8 & weekends!! so onn!! xD
do u like to make avis?:yesss!!I luff it!! <333
wat program do u use?:Photoshop CS3 & Photoscape =3
sample work(with your copyright):


wowies.
awesome samples!
ur HIRED


btw, for now you'll become a helper (everyone does),
but if you're more active you become a mod.. :33
plz be active!
Posted 1/23/09 , edited 1/23/09

loverofmidnight wrote:

username: Loverofmidnight
nickname: Summer or natsu-chan
what days r u usually on cr? all week
do u like to make avis? Yes
wat program do u use? Gimp
sample work(with your copyright):


HIRED!
such nice samples~


btw, you'll become a helper for now,
but when you're active you'll become a mod.
Moderator
21074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Xx {[S . E . C ....
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

hoako04 wrote:


Sakura_AnimeLover wrote:



username:Sakura_AnimeLover
nickname:Neko-chan
what days r u usually on cr?:weekday sometimes l8 & weekends!! so onn!! xD
do u like to make avis?:yesss!!I luff it!! <333
wat program do u use?:Photoshop CS3 & Photoscape =3
sample work(with your copyright):


wowies.
awesome samples!
ur HIRED


btw, for now you'll become a helper (everyone does),
but if you're more active you become a mod.. :33
plz be active!


Thanks!! :D
Thanks again!! xD

okie dokie!! =3
I'll try hard as i can!! x3
Posted 1/24/09

Sakura_AnimeLover wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


Sakura_AnimeLover wrote:



username:Sakura_AnimeLover
nickname:Neko-chan
what days r u usually on cr?:weekday sometimes l8 & weekends!! so onn!! xD
do u like to make avis?:yesss!!I luff it!! <333
wat program do u use?:Photoshop CS3 & Photoscape =3
sample work(with your copyright):


wowies.
awesome samples!
ur HIRED


btw, for now you'll become a helper (everyone does),
but if you're more active you become a mod.. :33
plz be active!


Thanks!! :D
Thanks again!! xD

okie dokie!! =3
I'll try hard as i can!! x3


u can go ahead and start on your requests if you want :3

Moderator
21074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Xx {[S . E . C ....
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

hoako04 wrote:


Sakura_AnimeLover wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


Sakura_AnimeLover wrote:



username:Sakura_AnimeLover
nickname:Neko-chan
what days r u usually on cr?:weekday sometimes l8 & weekends!! so onn!! xD
do u like to make avis?:yesss!!I luff it!! <333
wat program do u use?:Photoshop CS3 & Photoscape =3
sample work(with your copyright):


wowies.
awesome samples!
ur HIRED


btw, for now you'll become a helper (everyone does),
but if you're more active you become a mod.. :33
plz be active!


Thanks!! :D
Thanks again!! xD

okie dokie!! =3
I'll try hard as i can!! x3


u can go ahead and start on your requests if you want :3



I think all of them r finish =3
& I'm still a member =.=
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
i wanna be a worker

username:animemusiklover
nickname:loli-chan
what days r u usually on cr?weekends.......but i try to be everyday
do u like to make avis? duh!
wat program do u use? do u have to noe?
sample work(with your copyright):

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.