First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Card(s)
Moderator
37423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 5/5/09
I am proud to introduce the first membership card for the Aisaka Taiga Fan group. U can request yours today, but please be patient. I will get to work on them as soon as i can. I will make more designs later on, but this is the only moving membership card i will make. They're a pain to make (-_-).

Please tell me:
~Which Card u want
~Your crunchyroll username
~D.O.B (Date of birth)
~and gender (male or female)


Card #1


Use the reply feature, so i can be notified.
*Edit* I just changed "Group" to "Club"

New Aisaka Taiga card!!! More still on the way
Card#2


Remember tell me:
~Your cr name:
~Date of birth
~Gender
~And the background color. Yellow is the default color


3rd Taiga card. U know what to do
~ Your cr name
~ Date of Birth
~ Gender

Creator
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / wonderland!
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

M1ST3R-Tw0 wrote:

I proud to introduce the first membership card for the Aisaka Taiga Fan group. U can request yours today, but please be patient. I will get to work on them as soon as i can. I will make more designs later on, but this is the only moving membership card i will make. They're a pain to make (-_-).

Please tell me your:

Your crunchyroll username

D.O.B (Date of birth)

and gender (male or female)




Use the reply feature, so i can be notified.


*Edit* I just changed "Group" to "Club"


Username:Mimi-tan
D.O.B: 18 march 1996
gender: Girl|

Wonderful idea you now! Love the membership cards they are amazing! I hope you will make more designs later!
Moderator
37423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 12/28/08
Username:Mimi-tan
D.O.B: 18 march 1996
gender: Girl|

Sorry about the delay. Here's ur card :D
Member
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/29/09 , edited 1/29/09

I am proud to introduce the first membership card for the Aisaka Taiga Fan group. U can request yours today, but please be patient. I will get to work on them as soon as i can. I will make more designs later on, but this is the only moving membership card i will make. They're a pain to make (-_-).

Please tell me your:

Your crunchyroll username

D.O.B (Date of birth)

and gender (male or female)



Use the reply feature, so i can be notified.


*Edit* I just changed "Group" to "Club"


Username : Ken127
D.O.B : Dec 7 1992
Gender : Male

thanks......
Moderator
37423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/09



Username : Ken127
D.O.B : Dec 7 1992
Gender : Male

thanks......


Im working on a new design right now. Would u like 2 wait? Or do u want the current design?
Creator
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / wonderland!
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

M1ST3R-Tw0 wrote:




Username : Ken127
D.O.B : Dec 7 1992
Gender : Male

thanks......


Im working on a new design right now. Would u like 2 wait? Or do u want the current design?


love the new card good work!
Member
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
ill wait for the new one i guess thanks !
Moderator
37423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

ken127 wrote:

ill wait for the new one i guess thanks !


If you'd like the other design or this one in a different background color, just tell me
Member
8326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/4/09


Card #2

~Your cr name: jigoku_no_chara
~Date of birth : february 22nd 1996
~Gender : Female
~BackGround : Black (if u can~~ make d font color black too~~)
Moderator
37423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

Jigoku_no_chara wrote:



Card #2

~Your cr name: jigoku_no_chara
~Date of birth : february 22nd 1996
~Gender : Female
~BackGround : Black (if u can~~ make d font color black too~~)


Its pretty hard to see the letters if the background (the dots) are black and the letters too. Any other color choice? I can still make it, but it'd be hard to see the words.

Member
8326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

M1ST3R-Tw0 wrote:


Jigoku_no_chara wrote:



Card #2

~Your cr name: jigoku_no_chara
~Date of birth : february 22nd 1996
~Gender : Female
~BackGround : Black (if u can~~ make d font color black too~~)


Its pretty hard to see the letters if the background (the dots) are black and the letters too. Any other color choice? I can still make it, but it'd be hard to see the words.



ok~~ font color = white^^
Moderator
37423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Jigoku_no_chara wrote:


M1ST3R-Tw0 wrote:


Jigoku_no_chara wrote:



Card #2

~Your cr name: jigoku_no_chara
~Date of birth : february 22nd 1996
~Gender : Female
~BackGround : Black (if u can~~ make d font color black too~~)


Its pretty hard to see the letters if the background (the dots) are black and the letters too. Any other color choice? I can still make it, but it'd be hard to see the words.



ok~~ font color = white^^

I hope this is what you meant. Still very hard to see. Any other color or is this fine?


Member
8326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

M1ST3R-Tw0 wrote:


Jigoku_no_chara wrote:


M1ST3R-Tw0 wrote:


Jigoku_no_chara wrote:



Card #2

~Your cr name: jigoku_no_chara
~Date of birth : february 22nd 1996
~Gender : Female
~BackGround : Black (if u can~~ make d font color black too~~)


Its pretty hard to see the letters if the background (the dots) are black and the letters too. Any other color choice? I can still make it, but it'd be hard to see the words.



ok~~ font color = white^^

I hope this is what you meant. Still very hard to see. Any other color or is this fine?




okaay~~~!!
it's good~~
i like it~~
thanks!!!!!!!!!

Posted 3/21/09
~Which Card u want :# 1
~Your crunchyroll username:sweet_candy101
~D.O.B (Date of birth): oct 1st 1997
~and gender (male or female): female
Moderator
37423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

sweet_candy101 wrote:

~Which Card u want :# 1
~Your crunchyroll username:sweet_candy101
~D.O.B (Date of birth): oct 1st 1997
~and gender (male or female): female




Sorry about the wait. No one has asked for a membership card in a while, so i didn't check as often.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.