First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Card(s)
Posted 3/24/09

M1ST3R-Tw0 wrote:


sweet_candy101 wrote:

~Which Card u want :# 1
~Your crunchyroll username:sweet_candy101
~D.O.B (Date of birth): oct 1st 1997
~and gender (male or female): female




Sorry about the wait. No one has asked for a membership card in a while, so i didn't check as often.


its okay btw thanks

Posted 3/24/09
which card you want:#2
crunchyroll username:Susanavy
DOB:January 25
and gender (female or male):Female
Moderator
37423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

Susanavy wrote:

which card you want:#2
crunchyroll username:Susanavy
DOB:January 25
and gender (female or male):Female


Again sorry about the wait. I gotta check more often now XD
Also, u didn't say your year. Thats ok though

Posted 3/28/09

M1ST3R-Tw0 wrote:


Susanavy wrote:

which card you want:#2
crunchyroll username:Susanavy
DOB:January 25
and gender (female or male):Female


Again sorry about the wait. I gotta check more often now XD
Also, u didn't say your year. Thats ok though



thank you very much
Member
1683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

M1ST3R-Tw0 wrote:

I am proud to introduce the first membership card for the Aisaka Taiga Fan group. U can request yours today, but please be patient. I will get to work on them as soon as i can. I will make more designs later on, but this is the only moving membership card i will make. They're a pain to make (-_-).

Please tell me:
~Which Card u want
~Your crunchyroll username
~D.O.B (Date of birth)
~and gender (male or female)



Use the reply feature, so i can be notified.
*Edit* I just changed "Group" to "Club"

New Aisaka Taiga card!!! More still on the way
Card#2


Remember tell me:
~Your cr name:
~Date of birth
~Gender
~And the background color. Yellow is the default color




Card # 2
name: xxfallin2hardxx
birthday: july 12 1992
Gender: female
Color: yellow
thanks ^^


Moderator
37423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

xxfallin2hardxx wrote:

Card # 2
name: xxfallin2hardxx
birthday: july 12 1992
Gender: female
Color: yellow
thanks ^^




Posted 4/18/09
name: aznsk8ngfreak
DOB: 3-3
Gender: F
Card: 2
Moderator
37423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

aznsk8ngfreak wrote:

name: aznsk8ngfreak
DOB: 3-3
Gender: F
Card: 2


Posted 4/19/09

M1ST3R-Tw0 wrote:


aznsk8ngfreak wrote:

name: aznsk8ngfreak
DOB: 3-3
Gender: F
Card: 2




thank you~!!
Member
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/09 , edited 4/22/09
Card # 2
Name: AisakaTaiga76
Birthday: April 26
Gender: Female
Color : Yellow
Thanks ^^
Moderator
37423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

AisakaTaiga76 wrote:

Card # 2
Name: AisakaTaiga76
Birthday: April 26
Gender: Female
Color : Yellow
Thanks ^^




Happy advanced birthday
Member
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/23/09 , edited 4/23/09

M1ST3R-Tw0 wrote:

AisakaTaiga76 wrote:

Card # 2
Name: AisakaTaiga76
Birthday: April 26
Gender: Female
Color : Yellow
Thanks ^^



Thanks for the Happy advanced birthday
49881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 5/12/09 , edited 5/12/09
~Your cr name: KinomiyaMichiru
~Date of birth: 8 July 1981
~Gender: Female
~And the background color. Yellow is the default color: Blue,please.
Card #2

PS>> @Taiga....Hope you had a good birthday!
Moderator
37423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/09

KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

~Your cr name: KinomiyaMichiru
~Date of birth: 8 July 1981
~Gender: Female
~And the background color. Yellow is the default color: Blue,please.
Card #2

PS>> @Taiga....Hope you had a good birthday!


Posted 5/21/09
Card # 2
Name: yuki
Birthday:february 03
Gender: Female
Color : Blue,please.
Thanks ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.