First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Member Ship Cards
Member
6064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in la la land ~
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
pic:

username:mermaid_sara
nickname:Ashe
position:member
Age:16
DOB:may 8
Background choice:4

18033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / coffeshoppe.
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

mermaid_sara wrote:

pic:

username:mermaid_sara
nickname:Ashe
position:member
Age:16
DOB:may 8
Background choice:4



18033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / coffeshoppe.
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

InnocentJuppie wrote:

Pic:

Username: InnocentJuppie
Nickname: Dachy
Position: Member
Age: 12
D.O.B.: August 5th
Background Choice: 4


Member
6064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in la la land ~
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

Ichigo209 wrote:


mermaid_sara wrote:

pic:

username:mermaid_sara
nickname:Ashe
position:member
Age:16
DOB:may 8
Background choice:4





thanks
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Username: sanshine
Nickname:saniie
Position:member
Age:15
D.O.B: march 6th
Background: 3
Member
4670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York City is...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Pic:

Username: SandyJiang7
Nickname: Sandy
Position: Member
Age: 11
D.O.B: Feb. 5
Background Choice: 4
Member
83483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Between reality a...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

Ichigo209 wrote:


InnocentJuppie wrote:

Pic:

Username: InnocentJuppie
Nickname: Dachy
Position: Member
Age: 12
D.O.B.: August 5th
Background Choice: 4




Alright, thank you
18033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / coffeshoppe.
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

SANSHlNE wrote:

Username: sanshine
Nickname:saniie
Position:member
Age:15
D.O.B: march 6th
Background: 3


18033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / coffeshoppe.
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

sandyjiang7 wrote:

Pic:

Username: SandyJiang7
Nickname: Sandy
Position: Member
Age: 11
D.O.B: Feb. 5
Background Choice: 4


18033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / coffeshoppe.
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

blazefan22 wrote:

Pic:

Username: Blazefan22
Nickname: Madi-chan
Position: Member
Age: 12
D.O.B.: August 3rd
Background Choice: 2


Member
3794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / anywhere i freaki...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

Ichigo209 wrote:


blazefan22 wrote:

Pic:

Username: Blazefan22
Nickname: Madi-chan
Position: Member
Age: 12
D.O.B.: August 3rd
Background Choice: 2




thanx u...i love it
Member
4670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York City is...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

Ichigo209 wrote:


sandyjiang7 wrote:

Pic:

Username: SandyJiang7
Nickname: Sandy
Position: Member
Age: 11
D.O.B: Feb. 5
Background Choice: 4




thanks, i love it(:
Posted 4/20/09
Pic :

Username : -xIsebella
Nickname : Lulubell-chan
Position : Member
Age : 13
D.O.B : May 29th
Background : Number 4
Posted 6/10/09
Pic:
Username: Kstar420
Nickname: Kate
Position: member
Age:??
D.O.B: April 20th

Background Choice: 5
Member
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/21/09 , edited 7/21/09
Pic:


Username: sonnynguyen
Nickname: Kadiri-chan
Position: Member
Age: 11
D.O.B: Janury 21
Background Choice: 1
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.