First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you think Nagisa will die in the Afterstory?
Member
348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Davao City, Phili...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
Nagisa will die.
Believe it. This is KEY we're talking about here. So far, they've fallowed what happened in the anime. Her Death won't be much of a surprise for me.
Member
3528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite,Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
ok well that's your predictions anyway...even though i make a reference if nagisa will die depending on the lights will he got on the upcoming episodes..you still make jumping into the conlusions..and since you say "this is the KEY were talking about here" are you working in key? hmm even my buddy "WhereEaglesFly" doesn't know what happen in the end..and as you might know..he's working on kyoani so no doubt what he tells about is true..
Member
3528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite,Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

serwin98 wrote:

Nagisa will die.
Believe it. This is KEY we're talking about here. So far, they've fallowed what happened in the anime. Her Death won't be much of a surprise for me.


and as you might know..KEY never do such things like the viewers will already know..im sure they change it..and make us surprise..if im with them..im not gonna do like this season 2 if they follow the same scenario accurately in the Game and the movie..so don't be sured about your thoughs coz only KEY know's what is the ending..
Member
16972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
Um...I kind of hope so...I mean...I think it'll twist the story, and have a more interesting ending? I mean...Personally, I think the first season was better...The after story....eh...kind of just dragging on. Idk, but I hope so...or else I'll be kinda of disappointed for wasting my time watching..
Member
3528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite,Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Adriana13 wrote:

Um...I kind of hope so...I mean...I think it'll twist the story, and have a more interesting ending? I mean...Personally, I think the first season was better...The after story....eh...kind of just dragging on. Idk, but I hope so...or else I'll be kinda of disappointed for wasting my time watching..


well that's your thoughts..but i say this..it's too early to say that thing..and were in just finish the first half of the after story episode (1 - 12) say that after we finish the upcoming episodes..you say that thing the after story is quite boring now coz we wait every 7 days..and besides it is still ongoing so we dont know what is the ending..

so guys stop jumping conclusions whether you know the ending or not..just chill up and relax..
212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
i never got around to watching the movie but i heard from so many ppl that she dies i hope she dosnt die in the sfter story
but it scares mi everytime i watch an episode in the after strory cuz shes 1 of mi fav characters
Member
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

riodaeka wrote:




huh? dude the statement you wrote there is bugging me..coz you merged the story of anime series and the movie..as you might know.. the movie has nothing to do in the anime series..they are not related to each other..besides there is no such a "Promised Tree" in the history of Clannad and the Game..


and i told also in my before post..that we have a reference now that if the upcoming episodes will make 14 light orbs before the birth chapter comes..definitely nagisa will not die..or else she will die..

so no one can predict if nagisa will be die or not..coz the after story will still a mystery..even me id already finish the clannad game..



sorry if my writing bugged you I didn't know you love Nagisa-san so much, hehe...just joking.
i read that from wiki(is wiki true enough?) and it said its' from light novel and manga. I only know that whether manga, light novel, VN(game),, and Movie followed the story in the same plot.

Will anime follow it as well? I hope yes, 'cause the impact for viewer would greater. If they make another plot, i worried they'll just make it up and make us unsatisfied. But if they have better ending, i will chose that one.
Member
3528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite,Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Ryutai-Desk wrote:


riodaeka wrote:




huh? dude the statement you wrote there is bugging me..coz you merged the story of anime series and the movie..as you might know.. the movie has nothing to do in the anime series..they are not related to each other..besides there is no such a "Promised Tree" in the history of Clannad and the Game..


and i told also in my before post..that we have a reference now that if the upcoming episodes will make 14 light orbs before the birth chapter comes..definitely nagisa will not die..or else she will die..

so no one can predict if nagisa will be die or not..coz the after story will still a mystery..even me id already finish the clannad game..



sorry if my writing bugged you I didn't know you love Nagisa-san so much, hehe...just joking.
i read that from wiki(is wiki true enough?) and it said its' from light novel and manga. I only know that whether manga, light novel, VN(game),, and Movie followed the story in the same plot.

Will anime follow it as well? I hope yes, 'cause the impact for viewer would greater. If they make another plot, i worried they'll just make it up and make us unsatisfied. But if they have better ending, i will chose that one.


hehe well yeah it kinda depresses me if someone nagisa like to die anyway..even if that happen..well maybe ill be never talk anyone else for a month for sure.. as i said again..the movie is nothing to do in the anime series coz it's too different between them..and the information on the wikipedia that you saw is:

maybe this is a spoiler so just reasuring if i did this ^_^

Member
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
Hehe, well that's true. I never expect wiki trusty for this.
I hope there's sad story but happy in the end. So we'll get

Well, Fuko-chan end made me cry....
Best story ever!!
Member
3528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite,Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Ryutai-Desk wrote:

Hehe, well that's true. I never expect wiki trusty for this.
I hope there's sad story but happy in the end. So we'll get

Well, Fuko-chan end made me cry....
Best story ever!!


yeahh i agreed.. fuko's arc made me cry coz it's the first arc in the anime series..second is the misae's arc hehe..

but for me as a nagisa fan..ill go with her coz she doesn't make me cry..it makes me depressed all over..
Member
16972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

riodaeka wrote:


Adriana13 wrote:

Um...I kind of hope so...I mean...I think it'll twist the story, and have a more interesting ending? I mean...Personally, I think the first season was better...The after story....eh...kind of just dragging on. Idk, but I hope so...or else I'll be kinda of disappointed for wasting my time watching..


well that's your thoughts..but i say this..it's too early to say that thing..and were in just finish the first half of the after story episode (1 - 12) say that after we finish the upcoming episodes..you say that thing the after story is quite boring now coz we wait every 7 days..and besides it is still ongoing so we dont know what is the ending..

so guys stop jumping conclusions whether you know the ending or not..just chill up and relax..


Hm..Idk....
But oh wellz, guess we'll just have to wait and see. ^_^
Member
2180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08
i hope not, idon't wan't it to end like the movie where nagisa dies giving birth to uchio
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
i hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!1
1053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09
for someone like me who didnt watch the movie because of the spoilers about her dying everywhere. i think she will die. yup. i dont want it to happen but it probably will.
Member
62 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
ooo. I hope that she wont die.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.