First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[TOPIC]BIRTHDAYS
Posted 12/27/08
All you have to do is leave your birthday so we can put it up on our birthday and when its your birthday we will mention you in our title or make you a special present.
Posted 12/27/08
14th of February
Cutest Member Of CR
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / DK (Denmark) - ar...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
20th MAY xD
Cutest Member Of CR
1335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
27th of September ... Libras FTW
Posted 12/27/08
HAHAHAAAA Sweeper birthday is Feb 2ed
Posted 12/27/08
Don't use blue or i kill you while you are sleeping
Posted 12/27/08

Sweeper_ wrote:

Don't use blue or i kill you while you are sleeping


LMAO its ok sleeper XD sweeper i'll use green ok ? and FEBRUARY FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 12/27/08

smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


Sweeper_ wrote:

Don't use blue or i kill you while you are sleeping


LMAO its ok sleeper XD sweeper i'll use green ok ? and FEBRUARY FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tigger, tigger,tigger don't use my color
Posted 12/27/08

Sweeper_ wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


Sweeper_ wrote:

Don't use blue or i kill you while you are sleeping


LMAO its ok sleeper XD sweeper i'll use green ok ? and FEBRUARY FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tigger, tigger,tigger don't use my color


awwww i thought u ment dont use it for ur name coz u dont like it. but i like blue too :tears: sowiiee
Posted 12/27/08

smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


Sweeper_ wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


Sweeper_ wrote:

Don't use blue or i kill you while you are sleeping


LMAO its ok sleeper XD sweeper i'll use green ok ? and FEBRUARY FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tigger, tigger,tigger don't use my color


awwww i thought u ment dont use it for ur name coz u dont like it. but i like blue too :tears: sowiiee


Meh it okay
Posted 12/27/08

Sweeper_ wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


Sweeper_ wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


Sweeper_ wrote:

Don't use blue or i kill you while you are sleeping


LMAO its ok sleeper XD sweeper i'll use green ok ? and FEBRUARY FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tigger, tigger,tigger don't use my color


awwww i thought u ment dont use it for ur name coz u dont like it. but i like blue too :tears: sowiiee


Meh it okay


hehe do you like the new banners i put up ? ohies and im about to make some guy competitions too. its time to get guys more involved !
Posted 12/27/08

smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


Sweeper_ wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


Sweeper_ wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


Sweeper_ wrote:

Don't use blue or i kill you while you are sleeping


LMAO its ok sleeper XD sweeper i'll use green ok ? and FEBRUARY FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tigger, tigger,tigger don't use my color


awwww i thought u ment dont use it for ur name coz u dont like it. but i like blue too :tears: sowiiee


Meh it okay


hehe do you like the new banners i put up ? ohies and im about to make some guy competitions too. its time to get guys more involved !


-Nods in approval-
Posted 12/27/08

Sweeper_ wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


Sweeper_ wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


Sweeper_ wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


Sweeper_ wrote:

Don't use blue or i kill you while you are sleeping


LMAO its ok sleeper XD sweeper i'll use green ok ? and FEBRUARY FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tigger, tigger,tigger don't use my color


awwww i thought u ment dont use it for ur name coz u dont like it. but i like blue too :tears: sowiiee


Meh it okay


hehe do you like the new banners i put up ? ohies and im about to make some guy competitions too. its time to get guys more involved !


-Nods in approval-


woot so ive created the guyz comp but we need more pics of boys =(
Posted 12/28/08

http://www.imeem.com/people/aCG9jnB/playlist/t-rZS7dG/the_guy_music_playlist
My playlist, I wouldn't be joining the compentition anytime soon
Posted 12/28/08

Sweeper_ wrote:


http://www.imeem.com/people/aCG9jnB/playlist/t-rZS7dG/the_guy_music_playlist
My playlist, I wouldn't be joining the compentition anytime soon



whats the playlist for ? and does the page look good now ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.