First  Prev  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  Next  Last
The Crunchyroll Revolution
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

Joushio wrote:

This site USED to be good, Up until Shinjii changed it to something he did because he loved it to a money making scheme. It's a real shame, way to be bought out man. Cya later Crunchyroll.



R.I.P Crunchyroll



**EDIT, BTW, If you guys are looking for a way better alternate then try aznv.tv It's an invite only site, but if you get in you'll never need another site for DRAMA,ANIME,MUSIC VIDS, AND MOVIES. I currently have one invite but I'll only give it to my friends...sorry :(**


if you like it, then i wouldnt post its name on CR if i were you...

lately a bunch of streaming site's have been going down (tho, i dont really view them as streaming sites if they dont have their own player) and naturally this site is under suspect. i dont know if its true, but i find it kind of stupid for someone to post another streaming site's address or name on a streaming site with connections to the people that streaming site is "taking money" from. that is unless you want the site to be taken down.

but i dunno, maybe im just being paranoid
8356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
Paranoid.
209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / where you won't f...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
The problem is publishers are commercializing everything. Oh I hope Shinji will fix this problem soon.
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
hope this site goes down its worthless

93 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / horror land.
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
I posted on another thread i saw on google and someone told me to read this post. WELL? I don't see any difference here. I've read plenty of posts and I'm sure if I went through all 79 pages, it'd all be the same. CR is losing members and it will keep losing them because it used to be a REALLY good anime site. Now its crap, a lot of the members on here are from other countries than the US or Canada, and we're all behind the region block. So we're all just suppossed to accept it and try to dig up anime from other sites, torrents and streams? well shit, CR might as well not exist then.
I see a lot of people asking reasonable questions and there are no real answers from shinji or anyone else. Yeah this site used to be good and now its crap. Its just a matter of time for another site to come up and CR will be left in the past, with all their narutards. good luck either way.
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
Many people are disappointed that Crunchy is now "clean" and shows only licensed stuff and that they want to see illegal fansubs. Sentimentally, I understand that, but I propose then please just leave quietly and never bother us who gather here to talk about our favorite animes. These people are so selfish. I don't shoplift because I know it's a crime. Do you shoplift because the shop is making money selling stuff? Or do you shoplift because it's expression of freedom? No, you shoplift because you are greedy Let's face it. Do you think anime creators are happy to see you steal their work, thinking they are popular? Don't pretend to believe those sites that haven't given up illegal stuff (unlike Crunchy) are doing it because they love anime and they love us fans. No, they are making money selling advertising and collecting membership fees and donations. They do it for business. And you know that! Crunchy is doing business too (I don't know if they are making enough money if many people are still stealing around). But the difference is Crunchy cares about the creators, so they've chosen the more difficult path. They care about us to because if we keep stealing, there will be less and less animes created. Other sites don't give a damn. That's the simple fact. Let's support Crunchy!!
22556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

silvermedal wrote:

Many people are disappointed that Crunchy is now "clean" and shows only licensed stuff and that they want to see illegal fansubs. Sentimentally, I understand that, but I propose then please just leave quietly and never bother us who gather here to talk about our favorite animes. These people are so selfish. I don't shoplift because I know it's a crime. Do you shoplift because the shop is making money selling stuff? Or do you shoplift because it's expression of freedom? No, you shoplift because you are greedy Let's face it. Do you think anime creators are happy to see you steal their work, thinking they are popular? Don't pretend to believe those sites that haven't given up illegal stuff (unlike Crunchy) are doing it because they love anime and they love us fans. No, they are making money selling advertising and collecting membership fees and donations. They do it for business. And you know that! Crunchy is doing business too (I don't know if they are making enough money if many people are still stealing around). But the difference is Crunchy cares about the creators, so they've chosen the more difficult path. They care about us to because if we keep stealing, there will be less and less animes created. Other sites don't give a damn. That's the simple fact. Let's support Crunchy!!


I agree! support Crunchyroll!!!! *w*
410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / earth :]
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
i wish the videos will come back as soon as possible .
still waiting
466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Diana
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

shinji wrote:

Looking back at 2008, Crunchyroll has come such a long way. When I started this website two years ago, my goal was to share anime and Asian videos with my friends and make them fans. I never thought it would grow to be one of the biggest Asian entertainment sites touching MILLIONS of ppl everyday (and that's all thanks to you guys!) I've met so many great ppl on CR and I bump into a lot of ppl that discovered anime through CR and that always motivates me to make CR better.

Going into 2009, CR is going through some more changes. I know that change can be little frustrating sometimes, but I promise that we're doing everything we can to make the site better. Sometimes it's not very obvious the reason behind some things, but there are good reasons that I'll try to share. Ever since I realized CR's potential, I wanted it to be a place where everyone benefited including fans and creators. But it's taken a lot of time and work to reach out to the publishers to show them what CR has to offer and I've always respected their work if they requested it be removed. I know this has been frustrating for some of you, but it's been necessary for CR to continue and to build stronger relationships with the publishers to release their work directly onto CR. We now have over 25 publisher partners putting content up and we'll have over 130 titles come January! =D

We've made a lot of progress working with the publishers with some great shows coming in January (like Naruto Shippuden!! and many more), but there's still more to do! And much of the user-uploaded fansubs have been holding us back because it doesn't have the creator's permission So for CR to really break through and stay around forever, we are going to have to stop user uploads and take down any unauthorized uploads. This means that only official publishers will be able to upload. But it also means that the videos will be uploaded very quickly, the video quality will be great, and the creators will make money so they can support themselves to make more new stuff. So your support of CR by joining the Anime Membership, you'll be helping the anime industry survive This way, we'll be able to get a lot more good shows on CR.

I know this is a big change, but I ask for your patience and faith in CR as I work to bring all the great shows here first! I truly believe this is the right thing to do so that eventually CR will be the only place you need to go to And you guys will all be part of the Crunchyroll revolution! I'll have a lot more announcements to make in the upcoming weeks (and btw, we're not ignoring the dramas either . But please check out the Anime Membership offering – this will give you earlier access and HD quality streams! I have a feeling that 2009 is going to be a great year and a great milestone for CR. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!


I Totally support and understand you crunchyroll! ^_^ At first I was very frustrated because I didn't understand what you where doing, but now that I see what you're doing and it makes sence. Copy right has become a really big deal with the internet these days and I'm sure it's hard for you guys to keep it going without getting shut down or sued. Well Keep up the good work Crunchyroll and thank you for letting us keep wathing your shows! XD
466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Diana
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Putayade wrote:

hope this site goes down its worthless



Sorry for double posting but really! Ur a jerk!
Posted 2/6/09

silvermedal wrote:

Many people are disappointed that Crunchy is now "clean" and shows only licensed stuff and that they want to see illegal fansubs. Sentimentally, I understand that, but I propose then please just leave quietly and never bother us who gather here to talk about our favorite animes. These people are so selfish. I don't shoplift because I know it's a crime. Do you shoplift because the shop is making money selling stuff? Or do you shoplift because it's expression of freedom? No, you shoplift because you are greedy Let's face it. Do you think anime creators are happy to see you steal their work, thinking they are popular? Don't pretend to believe those sites that haven't given up illegal stuff (unlike Crunchy) are doing it because they love anime and they love us fans. No, they are making money selling advertising and collecting membership fees and donations. They do it for business. And you know that! Crunchy is doing business too (I don't know if they are making enough money if many people are still stealing around). But the difference is Crunchy cares about the creators, so they've chosen the more difficult path. They care about us to because if we keep stealing, there will be less and less animes created. Other sites don't give a damn. That's the simple fact. Let's support Crunchy!!


^wow..A very daring person.
1-you giving your opinion without know anything about old Cr,, you already joined in Cr from 2days ago or you using fake account is like alot from members they did.
2-you talking about illegal Anime =/ i think the Anime on Cr is illegal too..you know why? because we paying for suck Sub and Anime on online is free.
you want legit Anime!! you can find them on "e-bay or play-asia or Amazon ,,,etc" when we buying them on Dvd.
3-the most membership they pay just for watching Naruto..some of them videos Cr is still not working in their area some of them the quality not the good with everyone.
4-companies they not need for help from any site..just shinji he is pay for Japanese TV for making some licensed Anime just on his site.

5-do not blaming members if they Angry okk if you reading the old info about Cr before shinji deleting that info,, you will shut up..shinji he is tell everyone this site for fans of Anime and he is opening Cr for sharing Anime with others..but in the end he is making his site the worst shop for buying Anime.

in the end..I do not mind with anything on Cr..already i get all new eps for Anime of course far from the suck sub for Cr.

just i hope we not lose Cr soon.



corsperon wrote:

if you like it, then i wouldnt post its name on CR if i were you...

lately a bunch of streaming site's have been going down (tho, i dont really view them as streaming sites if they dont have their own player) and naturally this site is under suspect. i dont know if its true, but i find it kind of stupid for someone to post another streaming site's address or name on a streaming site with connections to the people that streaming site is "taking money" from. that is unless you want the site to be taken down.

but i dunno, maybe im just being paranoid


you are not paranoid...this is true..if Cr find out about other site they have naruto ep95 and gintama ep143 ..we should pray for their death xD
Posted 2/6/09

serwin98 wrote:


mizomizo wrote:


korean_chick wrote:

Shinji...You are an absolute genius for thinking of something like Crunchyroll...

Like Nu3 says...Keep up the good work!!! =D


Have a happy New Year!!!


He's a faggot for making people pay. Torrents are way better than this gay site.


Agreed...


You're a smart man for agreeing with me.
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Janneson wrote:


Putayade wrote:

hope this site goes down its worthless



Sorry for double posting but really! Ur a jerk!


lmao why pay when you can get it for free

the old cr is better than this money making one
5012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
seriously, people who don't understand why shinji is doing all this should just shut up
anime does cost money ya know! and i think its awesome that shinji is supporting companies who NEED the money to continue with what their doing.
But hey, if you want anime to just disappear one day coz everyone is just stealing anime, than go ahead!
Baaaakaaaa =P
Posted 2/7/09 , edited 2/7/09

JRuki wrote:

seriously, people who don't understand why shinji is doing all this should just shut up
anime does cost money ya know! and i think its awesome that shinji is supporting companies who NEED the money to continue with what their doing.
But hey, if you want anime to just disappear one day coz everyone is just stealing anime, than go ahead!
Baaaakaaaa =P


if really companies they need support.. they should licensed Anime all them from net whether the anime with English sub or Raws or Anime with sub Non-English,,,already i'm following Naruto with sub my first Language after DB they stopping from sub Naruto because of Cr.

I see Anime still free with other LanguageS also alot from ChannelS on TV they show Naruto.licensed Anime on Cr useless.

you baka,,,already shinji he does not tell the truth to us. already everything verry clear.

already there endless for new Anime in future ,,if you search info about Anime in sites of japanese you will find alot from news about Anime for 2009-2010. i do not think ur money is made Anime lol

anyway,,if you pay this is up to you.

First  Prev  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.