First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
America is not number one, it is time for america to stop waving there giant 1# Fingers around..
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

azera wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

Gross domestic product 2007, PPP
(millions of
Ranking Economy international dollars)
1 United States 13,811,200
2 China 7,055,079
3 Japan 4,283,529
4 India 3,092,126
5 Germany 2,727,514
6 Russian Federation 2,088,207
7 France 2,061,884
8 United Kingdom 2,046,780
9 Brazil 1,833,601
10 Italy 1,777,353
11 Spain 1,405,262
12 Mexico 1,345,530
13 Korea, Rep. 1,199,270
14 Canada 1,178,205
15 Turkey 922,189
16 Indonesia 841,140
17 Iran, Islamic Rep. 776,538
18 Australia 733,120
19 Netherlands 621,830
20 Poland 601,776
21 Saudi Arabia 554,250
22 Argentina 523,169
23 Thailand 519,439
24 South Africa 463,331
25 Pakistan 409,973
26 Egypt, Arab Rep. 403,865
27 Greece 370,202
28 Belgium 366,148
29 Malaysia 355,225
30 Venezuela, RB 334,212
31 Sweden 332,669
32 Colombia 320,884
33 Ukraine 320,762
34 Austria 317,261
35 Switzerland 301,718
36 Philippines 299,678
37 Hong Kong, China 293,115
38 Nigeria 292,595
39 Algeria 262,119 a
40 Norway 251,151
41 Romania 245,508
42 Czech Republic 239,689
43 Singapore 230,824
44 Portugal 230,776
45 Chile 230,423
46 Vietnam 221,346
47 Peru 218,777
48 Bangladesh 196,975
49 Denmark 195,396
50 United Arab Emirates 195,364 a
51 Ireland 187,890
52 Hungary 187,837
53 Israel 185,883
54 Finland 181,999
55 Kazakhstan 167,647
56 Morocco 125,392
57 Kuwait 114,597
58 New Zealand 110,391
59 Slovak Republic 109,030
World Development Indicators database, World Bank, revised 17 October 2008


Military spending in 2007


So whats this tell you? America rakes in a lot of money even if we do have a debt - about 5-6 trillion dollars - to China alone.

Think how fast they could fix there debts if we stop spending more money on there military than all other nations combined. #1 in weapons for killing... #1 in spending more money on war, and weapons to kill than what most countries make. Well America can be proud that they spend a lot of money on war yet ranked really low on helping out other countries.


China one day will take over US....


Well at least then we will have better chance at having good health care!

1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
its always amusing how people makes these threads just to point out americas flaws.

Why do u all really care so much to go and reasearch it just to put it on a forum?
If u dont like america dont visit, lol in fact just ignore america all togeathere because it most likely what america is doing to u and your country.

If u dont like the fact that america spends billions on the military then ignore it un less u live here and it some how impacts your daily life. If u live in another country that america is not currently in conflict with then shut up and stop whining and myob.




18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

Shabbernigdo wrote:

its always amusing how people makes these threads just to point out americas flaws.

Why do u all really care so much to go and reasearch it just to put it on a forum?
If u dont like america dont visit, lol in fact just ignore america all togeathere because it most likely what america is doing to u and your country.

If u dont like the fact that america spends billions on the military then ignore it un less u live here and it some how impacts your daily life. If u live in another country that america is not currently in conflict with then shut up and stop whining and myob.






1.. I do live in America.
2.. It is a Americans job to point out the down fall of are own nation. Ignoring a leaky pipe does not fix it, nor is it very logical.
3.. Its better to point out mistakes before they get us into trouble, or make things even more hazzerdist to are health.
4.. You should know better, It is a Americans job to run are nation, not are governments job to run us, so get your head out of the sand.
5.. Why the hell does america need to spend more money than all other nations combined one weapons of mass-destruction? Yet we cut money in shit that make a better life for us? Thats Government over stepping its bounds. America is not meant to be a big government, but do to sheep that like to be told what to do, we are loosing more and more freedom.
Posted 12/27/08

Shabbernigdo wrote:

its always amusing how people makes these threads just to point out americas flaws.

Why do u all really care so much to go and reasearch it just to put it on a forum?
If u dont like america dont visit, lol in fact just ignore america all togeathere because it most likely what america is doing to u and your country.

If u dont like the fact that america spends billions on the military then ignore it un less u live here and it some how impacts your daily life. If u live in another country that america is not currently in conflict with then shut up and stop whining and myob.

Agreed, why do people really give a fuck?
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08

zen_music wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:

its always amusing how people makes these threads just to point out americas flaws.

Why do u all really care so much to go and reasearch it just to put it on a forum?
If u dont like america dont visit, lol in fact just ignore america all togeathere because it most likely what america is doing to u and your country.

If u dont like the fact that america spends billions on the military then ignore it un less u live here and it some how impacts your daily life. If u live in another country that america is not currently in conflict with then shut up and stop whining and myob.

Agreed, why do people really give a fuck?


'Points to the post above you.'

Learn that if america goes to hell the only person you have to blame is your self.
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


zen_music wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:

its always amusing how people makes these threads just to point out americas flaws.

Why do u all really care so much to go and reasearch it just to put it on a forum?
If u dont like america dont visit, lol in fact just ignore america all togeathere because it most likely what america is doing to u and your country.

If u dont like the fact that america spends billions on the military then ignore it un less u live here and it some how impacts your daily life. If u live in another country that america is not currently in conflict with then shut up and stop whining and myob.

Agreed, why do people really give a fuck?


'Points to the post above you.'

Learn that if america goes to hell the only person you have to blame is your self.


Your problem seems to be with government........and right wing nutjobs lol
Posted 12/27/08

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:
'Points to the post above you.'

Learn that if america goes to hell the only person you have to blame is your self.

Than go complain to the government, why bother posting this in a forum? Quit whining and do something about it. Whining on CR where the majority of people here are kids, might as well call it brainwashing.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

zen_music wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:
'Points to the post above you.'

Learn that if america goes to hell the only person you have to blame is your self.

Than go complain to the government, why bother posting this in a forum? Quit whining and do something about it. Whining on CR where the majority of people here are kids, might as well call it brainwashing.


Opening people Eyes is a form of doing something, letting them know what is going on will help them to help them selfs. Maby you should learn from the thread, and do something to better educate your self in why america was so great in the first place. I might just find your self thanking me.

155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / CandyMountain
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Spikl wrote:

listen to asshole by Denis Leary & it should explain some things. We simply just dont care if you think we should stop labeling ourselves as #1 doesnt mean we're going to listen, lol, i doubt anyone can get the US to stop.

In the end America can be compared to the smelly obese not very smart bully that thinks he is cool because he brings knifes to school and picks on all the other kids smaller than him.


Yes America will not listen until Americans realize just how lacking they are compared to the rest of the world. But by that time Americans will have no power to stop it, because they will have no freedom and will be slaves to there government. You your self is an example of that.


compared?! we are the smelly obese unintelligent kid

The only reason that we have the number 1 attitude is because we're free & can do what we want & i highly doubt that will ever change thats why the US was founded "the land of the free"
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

raja613 wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


zen_music wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:

its always amusing how people makes these threads just to point out americas flaws.

Why do u all really care so much to go and reasearch it just to put it on a forum?
If u dont like america dont visit, lol in fact just ignore america all togeathere because it most likely what america is doing to u and your country.

If u dont like the fact that america spends billions on the military then ignore it un less u live here and it some how impacts your daily life. If u live in another country that america is not currently in conflict with then shut up and stop whining and myob.

Agreed, why do people really give a fuck?


'Points to the post above you.'

Learn that if america goes to hell the only person you have to blame is your self.


Your problem seems to be with government........and right wing nutjobs lol


My problem is with what America is becoming. Learn something about are country and what are for-fathers intended. Do that and you may find your self as upset with are government at this time as well.

18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

Spikl wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Spikl wrote:

listen to asshole by Denis Leary & it should explain some things. We simply just dont care if you think we should stop labeling ourselves as #1 doesnt mean we're going to listen, lol, i doubt anyone can get the US to stop.

In the end America can be compared to the smelly obese not very smart bully that thinks he is cool because he brings knifes to school and picks on all the other kids smaller than him.


Yes America will not listen until Americans realize just how lacking they are compared to the rest of the world. But by that time Americans will have no power to stop it, because they will have no freedom and will be slaves to there government. You your self is an example of that.


compared?! we are the smelly obese unintelligent kid

The only reason that we have the number 1 attitude is because we're free & can do what we want & i highly doubt that will ever change thats why the US was founded "the land of the free"



You proved it, you did not even read anything did you. American is not even in the top 10 list for freedom.
Posted 12/27/08

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


zen_music wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:
'Points to the post above you.'

Learn that if america goes to hell the only person you have to blame is your self.

Than go complain to the government, why bother posting this in a forum? Quit whining and do something about it. Whining on CR where the majority of people here are kids, might as well call it brainwashing.


Opening people Eyes is a form of doing something, letting them know what is going on will help them to help them selfs. Maby you should learn from the thread, and do something to better educate your self in why america was so great in the first place. I might just find your self thanking me.


This thread is more or less pointless, you'll be thanking me someday I'm sure. Maybe you should learn how spell.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

zen_music wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


zen_music wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:
'Points to the post above you.'

Learn that if america goes to hell the only person you have to blame is your self.

Than go complain to the government, why bother posting this in a forum? Quit whining and do something about it. Whining on CR where the majority of people here are kids, might as well call it brainwashing.


Opening people Eyes is a form of doing something, letting them know what is going on will help them to help them selfs. Maby you should learn from the thread, and do something to better educate your self in why america was so great in the first place. I might just find your self thanking me.


This thread is more or less pointless, you'll be thanking me someday I'm sure. Maybe you should learn how spell.



I don't see you doing any better.

At least I can say I am fluent in 3 languages are you?
On top of that I love to learn, I don't hide my self from the realities of the world, or do something because I am told to. I question everything! Why because its the logical thing to do. Its just smart!
Posted 12/27/08

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


zen_music wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


zen_music wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:
'Points to the post above you.'

Learn that if america goes to hell the only person you have to blame is your self.

Than go complain to the government, why bother posting this in a forum? Quit whining and do something about it. Whining on CR where the majority of people here are kids, might as well call it brainwashing.


Opening people Eyes is a form of doing something, letting them know what is going on will help them to help them selfs. Maby you should learn from the thread, and do something to better educate your self in why america was so great in the first place. I might just find your self thanking me.


This thread is more or less pointless, you'll be thanking me someday I'm sure. Maybe you should learn how spell.



I don't see you doing any better.

At least I can say I am fluent in 3 languages are you?
On top of that I love to learn, I don't hide my self from the realities of the world, or do something because I am told to. I question everything! Why because its the logical thing to do. Its just smart!

Southern accent, sue me. If your fluent in English than correct your grammar and spelling. Although I normally restrain myself from correcting people, your post irritated me enough to do so. The rest of your argument is irrelevant.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

zen_music wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


zen_music wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


zen_music wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:
'Points to the post above you.'

Learn that if america goes to hell the only person you have to blame is your self.

Than go complain to the government, why bother posting this in a forum? Quit whining and do something about it. Whining on CR where the majority of people here are kids, might as well call it brainwashing.


Opening people Eyes is a form of doing something, letting them know what is going on will help them to help them selfs. Maby you should learn from the thread, and do something to better educate your self in why america was so great in the first place. I might just find your self thanking me.


This thread is more or less pointless, you'll be thanking me someday I'm sure. Maybe you should learn how spell.



I don't see you doing any better.

At least I can say I am fluent in 3 languages are you?
On top of that I love to learn, I don't hide my self from the realities of the world, or do something because I am told to. I question everything! Why because its the logical thing to do. Its just smart!

Southern accent, sue me. If your fluent in English than correct your grammar and spelling. Although I normally restrain myself from correcting people, your post irritated me enough to do so. The rest of your argument is irrelevant.


This is my last time responding to you. You have yet to add anything in defense of your side of the debate. All your doing is going off topic attacking everything you can. Because you don't like what I had to say.
Instead of acting like a troll and spamming shit that has nothing to do with the thread, why don't you post something in deffence of your ideals of America being so great. yoi kouyuu!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.