First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
America is not number one, it is time for america to stop waving there giant 1# Fingers around..
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

asamiueto wrote:


darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:

They have nicely screwed over the canadian auto industry and economy as a whole and left our soldiers to fight in afghan alone for years up until recently to fight a worthless costly war with Iraq. We have lost 107+ soldiers because of thief abondonement and I'm supposed to be grateful. Oh please spare me the nationalism the US should have finishe dealing with Afghanistan before going into Iraq.


you dumbass canadians need to pull your own weight.
we are the ones who protect you in every way.
when you are asked to put in some token troops - you do it.
no questions asked - why? without us you're nothing.


ohh godd......
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08

darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:


azera wrote:


asamiueto wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Wow I love how countries talk SO much shit on the USA, up until they need some kind of back up support to get themselves out of being blown the fuck up ... or .... we have to take matters into our own hands to help out other countries

Btw, 94.5% of all statistics are made up.


very true miss skittles.

all you non-american bastards should be kissing our asses every fucking day.
we make the world spin.
without us = you are shit.


I nev even insult or being anti-american....

Then how bout the financial crisis started by ur fellow country and leave us with staff lay-offs, bankruptcies that affected millions of people. Even my country, Singapore is the first Asian country to go resession....


They have nicely screwed over the canadian auto industry and economy as a whole and left our soldiers to fight in afghan alone for years up until recently to fight a worthless costly war with Iraq. We have lost 107+ soldiers because of thief abondonement and I'm supposed to be grateful. Oh please spare me the nationalism the US should have finishe dealing with Afghanistan before going into Iraq.


So it's the USA's fault that YOUR (canadian) soldiers are over in Afghanistan? Don't go off blaming my country because of your country's stupidity. Canada had a choice, don't make your country out to be some kind of victim.


The US and Canada were in a joint mission in Afghanistan. But I guess you wouldn't know that the US withdrew their troops to go to iraq to fight alkada(?sp) even though they are based out of afghan not Iraq and left our troops to fight there. If Bush had a brain he would have finished the afghan mission first instead of rushing into Iraq. We lost soldiers because of him so don't pull this "America is great an better than everyone shit". They let us down and are now trying to take credit for our work. We were fighting alkada long before 911 even happened. The US overcompensated for this attacks and missed the beeter solution and gameplan for than war by rushing into Iraq.


"Joint" mission, as an Canada had a choice. So like I said, blame your country not mine.

Did I ever say Bush was great? Did I ever say we were better? Wow are you blissfully ignorant? Way to display your arrogance for the world to see, by shoving words into my mouth.

Amusing, you were there before America was but it took us to finish it?
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

asamiueto wrote:


darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:

They have nicely screwed over the canadian auto industry and economy as a whole and left our soldiers to fight in afghan alone for years up until recently to fight a worthless costly war with Iraq. We have lost 107+ soldiers because of thief abondonement and I'm supposed to be grateful. Oh please spare me the nationalism the US should have finishe dealing with Afghanistan before going into Iraq.


you dumbass canadians need to pull your own weight.
we are the ones who protect you in every way.
when you are asked to put in some token troops - you do it.
no questions asked - why? without us you're nothing.


Nothing eh? That's see WWII we were fighting long before the US even joined. We did all the heavy lifting and all the work before you guys even came into it. That's not nothing. Who supplies all the crude oil to the state? Mostly Canada, all you guys really do is refine it. Who supplies the world with nickel, mostly Ontario, Canada. Who is a peacekeepering country respected by most countries? Oh look, Canada. Who covers the US's ass , oh looked Canada. We also send more aid to developing Countries than the US. We are the ones looking at the future of the middle east and actually training the military of Afghanistan to deal with the militans. Not fighting a worthless war in Iraq.
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Last time I checked the president is elected by the people of the country. He represents you hence he is America. Secondly Afghanistan isn't finished. And it probably won't be for years now. We were in Afghanistan before and the US took our unfinished inforrmation gaherings and reports then decided to ivade Iraq instead of finishing afghan. So last time I checked it was also the chooses of your president hat caused our lose which wasn't under our control. If you wouldn't mind can you erase some of these quotes from your reply my iPod can't scroll down reply windows.

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:


azera wrote:


asamiueto wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Wow I love how countries talk SO much shit on the USA, up until they need some kind of back up support to get themselves out of being blown the fuck up ... or .... we have to take matters into our own hands to help out other countries

Btw, 94.5% of all statistics are made up.


very true miss skittles.

all you non-american bastards should be kissing our asses every fucking day.
we make the world spin.
without us = you are shit.


I nev even insult or being anti-american....

Then how bout the financial crisis started by ur fellow country and leave us with staff lay-offs, bankruptcies that affected millions of people. Even my country, Singapore is the first Asian country to go resession....


They have nicely screwed over the canadian auto industry and economy as a whole and left our soldiers to fight in afghan alone for years up until recently to fight a worthless costly war with Iraq. We have lost 107+ soldiers because of thief abondonement and I'm supposed to be grateful. Oh please spare me the nationalism the US should have finishe dealing with Afghanistan before going into Iraq.


So it's the USA's fault that YOUR (canadian) soldiers are over in Afghanistan? Don't go off blaming my country because of your country's stupidity. Canada had a choice, don't make your country out to be some kind of victim.


The US and Canada were in a joint mission in Afghanistan. But I guess you wouldn't know that the US withdrew their troops to go to iraq to fight alkada(?sp) even though they are based out of afghan not Iraq and left our troops to fight there. If Bush had a brain he would have finished the afghan mission first instead of rushing into Iraq. We lost soldiers
because of him so don't pull this "America is great an better than everyone shit". They let us down and are now trying to take credit for our work. We were fighting alkada long before 911 even happened. The US overcompensated for this attacks and missed the beeter solution and gameplan for than war by rushing into Iraq.


"Joint" mission, as an Canada had a choice. So like I said, blame your country not mine.

Did I ever say Bush was great? Did I ever say we were better? Wow are you blissfully ignorant? Way to display your arrogance for the world to see, by shoving words into my mouth.

Amusing, you were there before America was but it took us to finish it?


Posted 12/30/08

darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:


asamiueto wrote:


darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:

They have nicely screwed over the canadian auto industry and economy as a whole and left our soldiers to fight in afghan alone for years up until recently to fight a worthless costly war with Iraq. We have lost 107+ soldiers because of thief abondonement and I'm supposed to be grateful. Oh please spare me the nationalism the US should have finishe dealing with Afghanistan before going into Iraq.


you dumbass canadians need to pull your own weight.
we are the ones who protect you in every way.
when you are asked to put in some token troops - you do it.
no questions asked - why? without us you're nothing.


Nothing eh? That's see WWII we were fighting long before the US even joined. We did all the heavy lifting and all the work before you guys even came into it. That's not nothing. Who supplies all the crude oil to the state? Mostly Canada, all you guys really do is refine it. Who supplies the world with nickel, mostly Ontario, Canada. Who is a peacekeepering country respected by most countries? Oh look, Canada. Who covers the US's ass , oh looked Canada. We also send more aid to developing Countries than the US. We are the ones looking at the future of the middle east and actually training the military of Afghanistan to deal with the militans. Not fighting a worthless war in Iraq.


oh please.....you pussies and the rest of the world were getting smashed before america got into ww2.
yes, canada, mexico, south america are our top 3 oil importers - it's makes you guys a lot of money - you're lucky to get it. ca covers the usa's asses lol for what? in the middle east you do what you are told by our central command. it is not some idea you ding dongs came up with. we go fight you baby sit and train some apes to shoot straight - great.
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

asamiueto wrote:


darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:


asamiueto wrote:


darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:

They have nicely screwed over the canadian auto industry and economy as a whole and left our soldiers to fight in afghan alone for years up until recently to fight a worthless costly war with Iraq. We have lost 107+ soldiers because of thief abondonement and I'm supposed to be grateful. Oh please spare me the nationalism the US should have finishe dealing with Afghanistan before going into Iraq.


you dumbass canadians need to pull your own weight.
we are the ones who protect you in every way.
when you are asked to put in some token troops - you do it.
no questions asked - why? without us you're nothing.


Nothing eh? That's see WWII we were fighting long before the US even joined. We did all the heavy lifting and all the work before you guys even came into it. That's not nothing. Who supplies all the crude oil to the state? Mostly Canada, all you guys really do is refine it. Who supplies the world with nickel, mostly Ontario, Canada. Who is a peacekeepering country respected by most countries? Oh look, Canada. Who covers the US's ass , oh looked Canada. We also send more aid to developing Countries than the US. We are the ones looking at the future of the middle east and actually training the military of Afghanistan to deal with the militans. Not fighting a worthless war in Iraq.


oh please.....you pussies and the rest of the world were getting smashed before america got into ww2.
yes, canada, mexico, south america are our top 3 oil importers - it's makes you guys a lot of money - you're lucky to get it. ca covers the usa's asses lol for what? in the middle east you do what you are told by our central command. it is not some idea you ding dongs came up with. we go fight you baby sit and train some apes to shoot straight - great.


Yeah we make money but you guys rip us off when you sell the refined oil back to us. Your central command initaq sure we tAke orders from them. But we were and should be in charge of afghan instead of the US for years and made great progress but the US comes in and we've lost over 10 people in the past 2 weeks because the taliba has begone attacks agian. Train apes? Real nice attitude you have their no wonder they hate you guys. Last time I checked They were human beings that live in poverty but I guys Americans don't care about helping those people.
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08

darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:

Last time I checked the president is elected by the people of the country. He represents you hence he is America. Secondly Afghanistan isn't finished. And it probably won't be for years now. We were in Afghanistan before and the US took our unfinished inforrmation gaherings and reports then decided to ivade Iraq instead of finishing afghan. So last time I checked it was also the chooses of your president hat caused our lose which wasn't under our control. If you wouldn't mind can you erase some of these quotes from your reply my iPod can't scroll down reply windows.

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:


azera wrote:


asamiueto wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Wow I love how countries talk SO much shit on the USA, up until they need some kind of back up support to get themselves out of being blown the fuck up ... or .... we have to take matters into our own hands to help out other countries

Btw, 94.5% of all statistics are made up.


very true miss skittles.

all you non-american bastards should be kissing our asses every fucking day.
we make the world spin.
without us = you are shit.


I nev even insult or being anti-american....

Then how bout the financial crisis started by ur fellow country and leave us with staff lay-offs, bankruptcies that affected millions of people. Even my country, Singapore is the first Asian country to go resession....


They have nicely screwed over the canadian auto industry and economy as a whole and left our soldiers to fight in afghan alone for years up until recently to fight a worthless costly war with Iraq. We have lost 107+ soldiers because of thief abondonement and I'm supposed to be grateful. Oh please spare me the nationalism the US should have finishe dealing with Afghanistan before going into Iraq.


So it's the USA's fault that YOUR (canadian) soldiers are over in Afghanistan? Don't go off blaming my country because of your country's stupidity. Canada had a choice, don't make your country out to be some kind of victim.


The US and Canada were in a joint mission in Afghanistan. But I guess you wouldn't know that the US withdrew their troops to go to iraq to fight alkada(?sp) even though they are based out of afghan not Iraq and left our troops to fight there. If Bush had a brain he would have finished the afghan mission first instead of rushing into Iraq. We lost soldiers
because of him so don't pull this "America is great an better than everyone shit". They let us down and are now trying to take credit for our work. We were fighting alkada long before 911 even happened. The US overcompensated for this attacks and missed the beeter solution and gameplan for than war by rushing into Iraq.


"Joint" mission, as an Canada had a choice. So like I said, blame your country not mine.

Did I ever say Bush was great? Did I ever say we were better? Wow are you blissfully ignorant? Way to display your arrogance for the world to see, by shoving words into my mouth.

Amusing, you were there before America was but it took us to finish it?




Do you comprehend the way the USA works? Do you understand that the CONGRESS runs the USA, not the president! Are you blinded by your own stupidity or are you just plain ignorant? I suggest you get your facts straight, go do some research before you reply again.

The president is not a dictator. He does not "run the country." Yes, his job under the Constitution is to "take care that the laws be faithfully executed. But, all legislative powers herein granted are granted to Congress. It is Congress's responsibility to make the laws, not to delegate its lawmaking power to the president.

"unfinished", whos fault is that? Wasn't it your problem to begin with? You did admit that you were there first? Thank you for precisely admitting that your country failed to finish your problem and that we decided to try to "help" take care of it for you.

You can go online on your ipod O_o?
Posted 12/30/08

darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:

Yeah we make money but you guys rip us off when you sell the refined oil back to us. Your central command initaq sure we tAke orders from them. But we were and should be in charge of afghan instead of the US for years and made great progress but the US comes in and we've lost over 10 people in the past 2 weeks because the taliba has begone attacks agian. Train apes? Real nice attitude you have their no wonder they hate you guys. Last time I checked They were human beings that live in poverty but I guys Americans don't care about helping those people.


look pumpkin - bottom line we are allies and neighbors.
silly going back and forth on this. we are in this together -
like it or not ;*
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
It's called a veto where the president can override all over decisions made by the governing bodies. You know like that thing that Bush did for to have your auto industry. He did he same thing to start the invasionof Iraq. The president is the countries proverbial face who is choosen by the people last to I checked I never called him a dictator. Try not to put words in my mouth? They were original in Afghanistan and thy went to Iraq when their enemy was based in Afghanistan. Try explaining that. Sounds like too stupid of a mistake to be made by congress. And yeah I have an iPod touch can you please delete some quotes so I can post normally.

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:

Last time I checked the president is elected by the people of the country. He represents you hence he is America. Secondly Afghanistan isn't finished. And it probably won't be for years now. We were in Afghanistan before and the US took our unfinished inforrmation gaherings and reports then decided to ivade Iraq instead of finishing afghan. So last time I checked it was also the chooses of your president hat caused our lose which wasn't under our control. If you wouldn't mind can you erase some of these quotes from your reply my iPod can't scroll down reply windows.

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:


azera wrote:


asamiueto wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

Wow I love how countries talk SO much shit on the USA, up until they need some kind of back up support to get themselves out of being blown the fuck up ... or .... we have to take matters into our own hands to help out other countries

Btw, 94.5% of all statistics are made up.


very true miss skittles.

all you non-american bastards should be kissing our asses every fucking day.
we make the world spin.
without us = you are shit.


I nev even insult or being anti-american....

Then how bout the financial crisis started by ur fellow country and leave us with staff lay-offs, bankruptcies that affected millions of people. Even my country, Singapore is the first Asian country to go resession....


They have nicely screwed over the canadian auto industry and economy as a whole and left our soldiers to fight in afghan alone for years up until recently to fight a worthless costly war with Iraq. We have lost 107+ soldiers because of thief abondonement and I'm supposed to be grateful. Oh please spare me the nationalism the US should have finishe dealing with Afghanistan before going into Iraq.


So it's the USA's fault that YOUR (canadian) soldiers are over in Afghanistan? Don't go off blaming my country because of your country's stupidity. Canada had a choice, don't make your country out to be some kind of victim.


The US and Canada were in a joint mission in Afghanistan. But I guess you wouldn't know that the US withdrew their troops to go to iraq to fight alkada(?sp) even though they are based out of afghan not Iraq and left our troops to fight there. If Bush had a brain he would have finished the afghan mission first instead of rushing into Iraq. We lost soldiers
because of him so don't pull this "America is great an better than everyone shit". They let us down and are now trying to take credit for our work. We were fighting alkada long before 911 even happened. The US overcompensated for this attacks and missed the beeter solution and gameplan for than war by rushing into Iraq.


"Joint" mission, as an Canada had a choice. So like I said, blame your country not mine.

Did I ever say Bush was great? Did I ever say we were better? Wow are you blissfully ignorant? Way to display your arrogance for the world to see, by shoving words into my mouth.

Amusing, you were there before America was but it took us to finish it?




Do you comprehend the way the USA works? Do you understand that the CONGRESS runs the USA, not the president! Are you blinded by your own stupidity or are you just plain ignorant? I suggest you get your facts staight, go do some research before you reply again.

The president is not a dictator. He does not "run the country." Yes, his job under the Constitution is to "take care that the laws be faithfully executed. But, all legislative powers herein granted are granted to Congress. It is Congress's responsibility to make the laws, not to delegate its lawmaking power to the president.

"unfinished", whos fault is that? Wasn't it your problem to begin with? You did admit that you were there first? Thank you for precisely admitting that your country failed to finish your problem and that we decided to try to "help" take care of it for you.

You can go online on your ipod O_o?


u
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Fair enough. Enjoy your evening.

asamiueto wrote:


darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:

Yeah we make money but you guys rip us off when you sell the refined oil back to us. Your central command initaq sure we tAke orders from them. But we were and should be in charge of afghan instead of the US for years and made great progress but the US comes in and we've lost over 10 people in the past 2 weeks because the taliba has begone attacks agian. Train apes? Real nice attitude you have their no wonder they hate you guys. Last time I checked They were human beings that live in poverty but I guys Americans don't care about helping those people.


look pumpkin - bottom line we are allies and neighbors.
silly going back and forth on this. we are in this together -
like it or not ;*


102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:



Both the president and the congress can use veto, since it's an mutual agreement. Every state has a member from the congress, they have to agree. If they don't, is where the veto comes in. The US is a democracy, it's run by the people. You said yourself that the president runs the country and I'm saying he's not a dictator. I never put words in your mouth but thanks again for another idiotic assumption. How do you mix up such simple logic?

You do realize that our soldiers are being drawn from Iraq to go back to Afgan? To finish up your problem, maybe? Your country was there first, right? You said they were, so why did it matter if we left? Your country was there? What, are you admitting that your country can't handle their own problems? They need back up support? Did we threaten your country? Did we say that we'd nuked your ass if you didn't go to Afgan? Your country had a choice. So once again, stop playing the "I'm a victim" card because nobody gives a fuck.
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Nobody give a fuck? What about canadians? The problem that I have with the situation is that the US made an agreemenb win Canada and didn't follow through with their part of the deal. The victims are the soldiers and the civilians on the battle grounds that get caught in the crossfire if the US troops had finished the mission in Afghanistan before heading to Iraq the fighting could have been over by now and less soldiers from both countries could have lived. The mission was going well before the US troops left. The Taliban could have been dealt with faster. But instead the US withdrew and went to Iraq to fight apointless war agianst the Iraqis instead and cost lives. You can sayno one cares but I'm pretty sure the families that lost the men and women overseas care quite a bit about it. But of course you like your nation so you like to. Say it's canada's fault the US broken the agreement. An I like my nation so I will take the opposite stance. But he point is this activity in the middle east could be done or in a better position if the original plan had been followed instead of deviating from it. It's 4 am, I'm tired if you want to continue it'll be tomorrow. Good night.

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:



Both the president and the congress can use veto, since it's an mutual agreement. Every state has a member from the congress, they have to agree. If they don't, is where the veto comes in. The US is a democracy, it's run by the people. You said yourself that the president runs the country and I'm saying he's not a dictator. I never put words in your mouth but thanks again for another idiotic assumption. How do you mix up such simple logic?

You do realize that our soldiers are being drawn from Iraq to go back to Afgan? To finish up your problem, maybe? Your country was there first, right? You said they were, so why did it matter if we left? Your country was there? What, are you admitting that your country can't handle their own problems? They need back up support? Did we threaten your country? Did we say that we'd nuked your ass if you didn't go to Afgan? Your country had a choice. So once again, stop playing the "I'm a victim" card because nobody gives a fuck.

102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08

darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:

Nobody give a fuck? What about canadians? The problem that I have with the situation is that the US made an agreemenb win Canada and didn't follow through with their part of the deal. The victims are the soldiers and the civilians on the battle grounds that get caught in the crossfire if the US troops had finished the mission in Afghanistan before heading to Iraq the fighting could have been over by now and less soldiers from both countries could have lived. The mission was going well before the US troops left. The Taliban could have been dealt with faster. But instead the US withdrew and went to Iraq to fight apointless war agianst the Iraqis instead and cost lives. You can sayno one cares but I'm pretty sure the families that lost the men and women overseas care quite a bit about it. But of course you like your nation so you like to. Say it's canada's fault the US broken the agreement. An I like my nation so I will take the opposite stance. But he point is this activity in the middle east could be done or in a better position if the original plan had been followed instead of deviating from it. It's 4 am, I'm tired if you want to continue it'll be tomorrow. Good night.

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:



Both the president and the congress can use veto, since it's an mutual agreement. Every state has a member from the congress, they have to agree. If they don't, is where the veto comes in. The US is a democracy, it's run by the people. You said yourself that the president runs the country and I'm saying he's not a dictator. I never put words in your mouth but thanks again for another idiotic assumption. How do you mix up such simple logic?

You do realize that our soldiers are being drawn from Iraq to go back to Afgan? To finish up your problem, maybe? Your country was there first, right? You said they were, so why did it matter if we left? Your country was there? What, are you admitting that your country can't handle their own problems? They need back up support? Did we threaten your country? Did we say that we'd nuked your ass if you didn't go to Afgan? Your country had a choice. So once again, stop playing the "I'm a victim" card because nobody gives a fuck.



You misunderstood me ... Nobody gives a fuck about the "victim card" that you keep mentioning. Agreement? YOUR Country was already there to begin with, so why does any agreement mean shit? Your country was going to have to settle it anyways, since your country was already
1. there
2. had the problem first.

It would have been over by now? Really? Wasn't it your problem to begin with? Why do you feel that you have to rely on the USA to fix your problems? Then when they're not fixed, you blame the USA. Why doesn't Canada deal with their own problems? You admitted that the USA was doing a good job while they were in Afgan, so what your country can't hold their own weight?

We had several things going on, we had to take care of it. I'll admit leaving without finishing wasn't right, however, your country should learn how to defend themselves. If they could, then they wouldn't seek help from other countries. The simple fact that we "tried" to help and in ways, we did. We had other obligations to fulfill so we couldn't stay. Like I stated already, this was your countries problem and you were supposed to fix it before we jumped in to try and help.

I'm like my nation? Did I not just say that you misunderstood me? You make up too many assumptions. It probably would've been faster, however would have Canada helped us with Iraq? Like I said, we had two issues going on. Did Canada help with Iraq?

You're switching back and forth within your argument. First it was over the president and now it's the war. I'm glad you finally got down that the Congress has to agree with the President. I will say that Bush is a horrible president and a lot of the choices he made were irresponsible. However, he doesn't make the whole country and the American citizens can't be held responsible for the loss of the Canadian soldiers. You hate Bush, I get that because I hate him too .. But you can't hate a "whole" country because of one man, or 50 some people. That's like me saying, "I hate Canada because I don't like so and so", sounds like a pathetic excuse. Bush will be out of office soon and we'll have Obama in, which I'm sure he'll do a much better job, hence him being a democrat. Basically what I'm saying is, don't hate a whole country over a mistake that was made. Whether or not, it was an agreement, we didn't threaten Canada, you guys were already there (like you stated). Therefore, there's really no reason to hate a "whole" country.

-- I think this wraps it up, we're on the same timezone and chances are, I won't be on tmr.
Posted 12/30/08
i did see my country once! gender equality? haha..

regarding the topic..

usa has lots of money and in our society money=power..

power to control anything unless we put an end to it which i think is close to impossible..
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
America hasn't been number 1 since the 1900's or whatever we were first joined together and all that jazz. The US is incompedent and is in debt to China big time. Asia as a whole will one day take over us and America the free may just one day become a wasteland after resistance of being taken over or just america the communist society
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.