First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
When does watching subbed anime make you morally bankrupt?
Posted 3/12/09


how come i didn't saw Dom ranting in this thread?? o.O

Posted 3/12/09

Baka-Master wrote:



how come i didn't saw Dom ranting in this thread?? o.O



I think he is lurking right now but sigh idn =_=
Posted 3/13/09

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:



how come i didn't saw Dom ranting in this thread?? o.O



I think he is lurking right now but sigh idn =_=


Lol, I think he don't dares to post any thread, or those ''crunchyroll elitists'' are after him as blood hounds

anyway,

I didn't post my reaction about this topic so I'll do it now.

*cough cough*

Actually i don't give a shit about illegal anime, so long I can watch anime, it's fine.
Besides here in the Netherlands is anime a kind of weird, almost nobody knows what it means, what it is.
If I ask them ''Do you know anime''?? they answer like this ''Wtf is that?? Can you eat it?''



Although I want to ''help crunchyroll to survive'', I can't trust that Shinji, that's all
That guy ish just an random freak on the Internet, you'll never know when he will say Fuck you people I'm leaving and closing it down,
Then are you're fucked ^___^

So I say no to that membership

2343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
huh??what does morally bankrupt mean?
Posted 3/13/09

Baka-Master wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:



how come i didn't saw Dom ranting in this thread?? o.O



I think he is lurking right now but sigh idn =_=


Lol, I think he don't dares to post any thread, or those ''crunchyroll elitists'' are after him as blood hounds

anyway,

I didn't post my reaction about this topic so I'll do it now.

*cough cough*

Actually i don't give a shit about illegal anime, so long I can watch anime, it's fine.
Besides here in the Netherlands is anime a kind of weird, almost nobody knows what it means, what it is.
If I ask them ''Do you know anime''?? they answer like this ''Wtf is that?? Can you eat it?''



Although I want to ''help crunchyroll to survive'', I can't trust that Shinji, that's all
That guy ish just an random freak on the Internet, you'll never know when he will say Fuck you people I'm leaving and closing it down,
Then are you're fucked ^___^

So I say no to that membership



Yeah I know what you mean but I live in kentukcy in the united states and everyone here is so fucking stupid it makes me sick and so on, the closet anime store is 40 miles away and so on, I do shop online but it worries the fuck out of me that someone will steal my identity :lol:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.