First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
wat would u do if ders a filipino anime website just lik crunchyroll?
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08
i'd stick to crunchyroll
an all-filipino community isn't that nice for me
pex was boggling enough lol
C_G
102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / somewhere among t...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
I remember an English Dubbed Digimon. It didn't work out too well, so maybe English Subs would dominate the hypothetical website.
Sorry, to those non Filipinos. You don't understand the defensive mentality of we from the Promised Land (allusion from Asin).
Posted 12/27/08

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

what is up with all the filipino talk on the forums?


I know right? I'm sick of it even though I am filipino...........
Posted 12/27/08

C_G wrote:

I remember an English Dubbed Digimon. It didn't work out too well, so maybe English Subs would dominate the hypothetical website.
Sorry, to those non Filipinos. You don't understand the defensive mentality of we from the Promised Land (allusion from Asin).


I am a filipino and even I don't understand what the heck you are trying to say.......
Posted 12/27/08

Imagoodperson wrote:


C_G wrote:

I remember an English Dubbed Digimon. It didn't work out too well, so maybe English Subs would dominate the hypothetical website.
Sorry, to those non Filipinos. You don't understand the defensive mentality of we from the Promised Land (allusion from Asin).


I am a filipino and even I don't understand what the heck you are trying to say.......


LMAO..
im not filipino but u guys are funny!!
ROFL
even dissin ur own nationality...
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

xweetcandy wrote:


Imagoodperson wrote:


C_G wrote:

I remember an English Dubbed Digimon. It didn't work out too well, so maybe English Subs would dominate the hypothetical website.
Sorry, to those non Filipinos. You don't understand the defensive mentality of we from the Promised Land (allusion from Asin).


I am a filipino and even I don't understand what the heck you are trying to say.......


LMAO..
im not filipino but u guys are funny!!
ROFL
even dissin ur own nationality...


:P yea. It's annoying how these people are ashamed of their nationality. I mean, seriously, why? I don't know the word opposite of ethnocentric, but that word or ethnocentric itself is pretty much pathetic. Only time people like em are proud of their nationality is when something like Manny Pacquiao beats up another famous person or something.

On topic this time... I would probably join it if it's like updated with every anime I would want to watch, like Naruto, Bleach, One Outs, Major, and Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn :P
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

holy_may wrote:

Like we care, English is the official worldwide language...


Is that a fact or opinion?

I say opinion xD
Having an official worldwide language is like having one culture for the whole world hahaa
Posted 12/27/08

kilik2888 wrote:


xweetcandy wrote:


Imagoodperson wrote:


C_G wrote:

I remember an English Dubbed Digimon. It didn't work out too well, so maybe English Subs would dominate the hypothetical website.
Sorry, to those non Filipinos. You don't understand the defensive mentality of we from the Promised Land (allusion from Asin).


I am a filipino and even I don't understand what the heck you are trying to say.......


LMAO..
im not filipino but u guys are funny!!
ROFL
even dissin ur own nationality...


:P yea. It's annoying how these people are ashamed of their nationality. I mean, seriously, why? I don't know the word opposite of ethnocentric, but that word or ethnocentric itself is pretty much pathetic. Only time people like em are proud of their nationality is when something like Manny Pacquiao beats up another famous person or something.

On topic this time... I would probably join it if it's like updated with every anime I would want to watch, like Naruto, Bleach, One Outs, Major, and Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn :P


yaahh..
i dont understand about this Manny-thingy but i get the ethno-thingy part...
what the heck's with these ppl??
i dont get y would they ditch theyre own nationality
6271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

EuphoricMoon wrote:

I will cry of blood.



same here
i like naruto....
but i'm not that addicted to it.........
Posted 12/27/08
that would be great since they won't have many animes out here after jan.
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
Who cares.... I don't give a damn about it even if some weird aliens set up a podcast site like CR.
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
This site is not even a Filipino website.
Posted 12/27/08

xweetcandy wrote:


kilik2888 wrote:


xweetcandy wrote:


Imagoodperson wrote:


C_G wrote:

I remember an English Dubbed Digimon. It didn't work out too well, so maybe English Subs would dominate the hypothetical website.
Sorry, to those non Filipinos. You don't understand the defensive mentality of we from the Promised Land (allusion from Asin).


I am a filipino and even I don't understand what the heck you are trying to say.......


LMAO..
im not filipino but u guys are funny!!
ROFL
even dissin ur own nationality...


:P yea. It's annoying how these people are ashamed of their nationality. I mean, seriously, why? I don't know the word opposite of ethnocentric, but that word or ethnocentric itself is pretty much pathetic. Only time people like em are proud of their nationality is when something like Manny Pacquiao beats up another famous person or something.

On topic this time... I would probably join it if it's like updated with every anime I would want to watch, like Naruto, Bleach, One Outs, Major, and Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn :P


yaahh..
i dont understand about this Manny-thingy but i get the ethno-thingy part...
what the heck's with these ppl??
i dont get y would they ditch theyre own nationality


oh geez...I'm confused. Does it even matter if it's English Dubbed or whatever? --_-- and they're not dissing...
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Iloilo City Phili...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
it would be nice. as long as the site contains updated anime episodes and it contains at least nearly all anime series ever created. And finally the anime that was licensed doesnt get taken down.
Posted 12/27/08

juhmae-chan21 wrote:


EuphoricMoon wrote:

I will cry of blood.



same here
i like naruto....
but i'm not that addicted to it.........


You will cry of blood as well?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.