First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Why is Allen so small after eating so much food?
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
Allen eats so much, more than Kanda, and yet he is so small why?
187493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

phame wrote:

Allen eats so much, more than Kanda, and yet he is so small why?


because hes a parasite type exorcist they consume alot of food because they waste so much energy when they fight so thats why Allen eats so much he basically burns off all the potential fat when he battles
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

ItachiUchiha24 wrote:


phame wrote:

Allen eats so much, more than Kanda, and yet he is so small why?


because hes a parasite type exorcist they consume alot of food because they waste so much energy when they fight so thats why Allen eats so much he basically burns off all the potential fat when he battles


Kanda is also parasite type, because the akuma virus didn't work on him and he ssaid that he is parasite
1547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
He's good like that. And he's also a parasite.
1247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Crunchy~~
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

phame wrote:


ItachiUchiha24 wrote:


phame wrote:

Allen eats so much, more than Kanda, and yet he is so small why?


because hes a parasite type exorcist they consume alot of food because they waste so much energy when they fight so thats why Allen eats so much he basically burns off all the potential fat when he battles


Kanda is also parasite type, because the akuma virus didn't work on him and he ssaid that he is parasite


No Kanda is an equipment type. The reason why he is immune is because of his Lotus curse.
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
Yeah its basically two things:

1) He has a pretty big metabolism, even without his wep he could probably eat a lot but its enhanced way more because of his wep and the effects of it.
2)Being a parasite user, he uses loads of energy...and im tired lol
Posted 12/28/08
erm , its like everyone say.
but i thought kanda is a parasite type?
if he is a equipment type how does he make his sword grow back wen he was fighting skin?
Member
4206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 12/28/08

LenaIeeXAllen wrote:

erm , its like everyone say.
but i thought kanda is a parasite type?
if he is a equipment type how does he make his sword grow back wen he was fighting skin?


kanda is an equipment type
his sword didn't grow back
it broke after that fight
and then the science department repaired it
same with lavi
his weapon broke too

but that has nothing to do with parasitic weapons and equipment weapons
if your weapon is a body part like allen's left arm or suman's arm or krowley's teeth than it's a parasitic type weapon
kanda's weapon is a sword not a body part so it's equipment type

Member
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

ItachiUchiha24 wrote:


phame wrote:

Allen eats so much, more than Kanda, and yet he is so small why?


because hes a parasite type exorcist they consume alot of food because they waste so much energy when they fight so thats why Allen eats so much he basically burns off all the potential fat when he battles


lol no more need to say then this. ^^
Posted 12/29/08

rukia9kuchiki wrote:


LenaIeeXAllen wrote:

erm , its like everyone say.
but i thought kanda is a parasite type?
if he is a equipment type how does he make his sword grow back wen he was fighting skin?


kanda is an equipment type
his sword didn't grow back
it broke after that fight
and then the science department repaired it
same with lavi
his weapon broke too

but that has nothing to do with parasitic weapons and equipment weapons
if your weapon is a body part like allen's left arm or suman's arm or krowley's teeth than it's a parasitic type weapon
kanda's weapon is a sword not a body part so it's equipment type



ouh okay , i thought he was a parasite type.
Member
1104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

TrinityBloodVampire wrote:

He's good like that. And he's also a parasite.


He's not. He's an eqiupment type.
Wat's makes you think so he's a parasite?
Member
1104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

rukia9kuchiki wrote:


LenaIeeXAllen wrote:

erm , its like everyone say.
but i thought kanda is a parasite type?
if he is a equipment type how does he make his sword grow back wen he was fighting skin?


kanda is an equipment type
his sword didn't grow back
it broke after that fight
and then the science department repaired it
same with lavi
his weapon broke too

but that has nothing to do with parasitic weapons and equipment weapons
if your weapon is a body part like allen's left arm or suman's arm or krowley's teeth than it's a parasitic type weapon
kanda's weapon is a sword not a body part so it's equipment type



He means when he is fighting Skinn in the Ark...
Member
4206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

ruixiang95 wrote:


rukia9kuchiki wrote:


LenaIeeXAllen wrote:

erm , its like everyone say.
but i thought kanda is a parasite type?
if he is a equipment type how does he make his sword grow back wen he was fighting skin?


kanda is an equipment type
his sword didn't grow back
it broke after that fight
and then the science department repaired it
same with lavi
his weapon broke too

but that has nothing to do with parasitic weapons and equipment weapons
if your weapon is a body part like allen's left arm or suman's arm or krowley's teeth than it's a parasitic type weapon
kanda's weapon is a sword not a body part so it's equipment type



He means when he is fighting Skinn in the Ark...


i know what he meant
i saw that episode too and i explained that part
but that episode still doesn't make him a parasitic type
parasitic type's weapons are body parts (like allen's arm and crowley's teach and now lenalee's legs)
kanda's weapon is a sword
2799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / gяαvє†ұαя∂
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
his parasite weapon consumes more of it actually
Member
828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
well he runs aroud fighting everyday im not suprised
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.