First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
† **♫ ₪Lady Rawr ° Hikari ₪  ♫** †
Posted 12/31/08

Jaraline wrote:

*o* cool avis<33


thank you baka-pyon ^-^ your avi's are HWAT as well~ :3
142794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 不思議の国
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

sakura16rox wrote:


Jaraline wrote:

*o* cool avis<33


thank you baka-pyon ^-^ your avi's are HWAT as well~ :3


hahas, UU WISH. XD urs is HAWT-NESS. *o*
Posted 1/1/09

Jaraline wrote:


sakura16rox wrote:


Jaraline wrote:

*o* cool avis<33


thank you baka-pyon ^-^ your avi's are HWAT as well~ :3


hahas, UU WISH. XD urs is HAWT-NESS. *o*


NO need to wish, its TRUEEEEE, fineee all our avi's are SMEXI HWAT-NESS~
haha i noticed we both spell hwat/hawt differently XD
Posted 1/2/09

NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:

1- NarutoFangirl_123095, Nancy
2- yes
3- #1 and #5


sorry LOL your username is really long
Posted 1/2/09

Aria_Kagami wrote:

1- Cecilia big, aria_kagami small
2- paid with 5 photos
3- #5 please

DONE


here you go
Posted 1/2/09

sakura16rox wrote:


NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:

1- NarutoFangirl_123095, Nancy
2- yes
3- #1 and #5


sorry LOL your username is really long


Thats okay thanks i love it!!
Posted 1/2/09

frozenrose wrote:

1- xiia0ling , Aya
2- paid
3- # 1 pls
(its for a friend)

DONE


here you go
Posted 1/2/09

NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:


sakura16rox wrote:


NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:

1- NarutoFangirl_123095, Nancy
2- yes
3- #1 and #5


sorry LOL your username is really long


Thats okay thanks i love it!!


ur welcome~ lol im having some up soon
Posted 1/2/09

Knightdemon wrote:

1- Ryn
2- payed
3- #2
DONE

here you go

Posted 1/2/09

ysabel_30 wrote:


ii want ysa-chan, ysabel_30 and love is just a chemical reaction~!


and then ii paid already~!!!


and then ii want the no. 2~!

thanks thankks~! xD


Not everything fit sorry ><
Posted 1/2/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:

1- Kindly write there : tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
2- paid
3- no.2 and 5 ( i pay 15 photos )


Sorry # 2 and 5 are both sold out since you were the last to post
Shopper
62018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / running away.
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

sakura16rox wrote:

Not everything fit sorry ><


thanks okayys~!!! ii was askiing too much anywayys~!

11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

sakura16rox wrote:


tanxingpei96 wrote:

1- Kindly write there : tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
2- paid
3- no.2 and 5 ( i pay 15 photos )


Sorry # 2 and 5 are both sold out since you were the last to post
nvm i am sorry for the message i send to you imus hav been rude sorry
but am i allowed to buy yr new avii if posted?
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/8/09

sakura16rox wrote:


ohhh i love the red one?
mine if i buy again?
1, Nancy
2, yes i'll pay
3, #4
Shopper
9222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/2/09


thx !!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.