First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
SNSD is annoying?
1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08
damn yall can write ton on em'...to f'n creepy...yall care too damn much..funny shit!!!!!
30068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sieyo Accademy |...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
sometimes, but i love their song Kissing you !
418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
I don't go around dragging SNSD's name through the mud or anything but I have the right to an opinion to find them annoying.Just because some people may find them annoying doesn't mean they're all devil children or something.I can understand that it may be irritating to read about people saying things about SNSD that may not be true but starting a forum to rant on about your passionate hate isn't gonna move anybody to have a change of heart.If you like SNSD then good for you!But cussing people in a forum for not liking them is immature.
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere.
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
woahh..i didnt know donghae use to be with tiff. lol, i tot its jessica?

anyway, antis or pro, does that even bother to them? lol.
hmmmm...anyway, im a fan of jessica only and wonder girls. so no comment!

but...to start with, isnt this forum started with pro bashing the antis?
so hell ya, obviously antis will bash back. and its sooo pathetic for the antis and pro actually. why are you guys fighting over your fantasy idols?!! crazy. do you think they even know you are fighting here?
8389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on top of a tree....
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

cookiexD wrote:

i doubt everyone dislike snsd because of wat u've just said.
some dislike them for legit reasons.

u swearing & bashing at antis. hows that any better than them bashing snsd?


then please tell me the so called "legit reasons". hm? don't got any?
Posted 12/27/08

cookiexD wrote:


annabanna wrote:

Noo i think this fourm is right...you can't bash people on things like that but some might not like SNSD and some might but I don't think bashing is the key to everything...they worked hard and doesn't deserve bashing from anti fans


yea ur rite ppl should talk it out instead of swearing in every sentence
but i feel like not everyone whos famous DESERVES it
i mean.. just cuz ur on top doesnt mean u deserve to be on top.

just my opinion ><


Yea i guess soo.. i mean people have their own opinons!
8389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on top of a tree....
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

Almighty_noggin wrote:

I don't go around dragging SNSD's name through the mud or anything but I have the right to an opinion to find them annoying.Just because some people may find them annoying doesn't mean they're all devil children or something.I can understand that it may be irritating to read about people saying things about SNSD that may not be true but starting a forum to rant on about your passionate hate isn't gonna move anybody to have a change of heart.If you like SNSD then good for you!But cussing people in a forum for not liking them is immature.


uhh.... this is immature?? have u even seen the anti-fan groups that have been created on cr? have u seen all the distorted pics that anti-fans have made?
Posted 12/27/08

FDTxtianshix wrote:

It's the anti's right to bash. It's called freedom of speech you dimwit. You're the type of SNSD fan who gives them a bad reputation, because every KPop fan knows that S<3NE is the most immature and disgusting Korean fanclub EVER.

FYI, a lot of anti's don't hate SNSD because of those bullshit rumors. I personally could care less if they've been dating Suju/DBSK. It's their behavior that has caused so many to hate them. Do you KNOW how many SNSD antis were formal fans? I am one of them.

Here's a list of what Tiffany has done:

1. She loves flaunting her underwear (I hope everyone has seen the pic of her sitting with a flute, and her panties are showing)
2. She wears the shortest skirt of SNSD @ Dream Concert
3. She arrogantly picked on Kim JiSuk's (a senior) accent. Yeah, we know you were born in the US, but stop flaunting it. Not like you can speak English properly anyway, she couldn't even pronounce Hawaii right in the SM '08 Global Auditions video!
4. She made JunJin's once sexy dance into a freak show while she was "joking around". GG.
5. She compared HyeSung's singing to a goat
6. She LAUGHED when her partner MC was talking about the SiChuan Earthquake that devasted China in May 2008 because "Sseuchwan" (SiChuan in Korean) reminded her of a "cute move" than Chwan Song I of 2PM does. You do NOT use a tragedy like this (800,000+ victims, 100,000 people dead) to crack a retarded joke. Unprofessional and disgusting. I thought she got 3 years of training?
7. When AST'1 (or something like that) were preparing to go on their debut stage, they were all nervous, so the PD filiming them told them to go around to other artists changing rooms and perform to calm their nerves. They went to SNSD's room but WHILE AST'1 were performing, Tiffany opened her rude mouth and said "Hey, you're not supposed to burst into others' changing rooms". Mind you, the other members were just watching attentively. Then, when AST'1 finished and bowed, SNSD bowed back but all Tiffany did was bob her head and glance at the other members like "why are we bowing to these newbies?"
8. She pulls up her already short skirt to make it even SHORTER. If you watch the episode of Star Golden Bell with Tiffany, Yoona, Yuri and SooYoung, they were doing a short performance of Baby Baby/Kissing You (where Tiffany had to purposely make mistakes). All 4 were wearing identical school girl outfits, but Tiffany's skirt was half a thigh shorter than the other 3's. There's also a fancam (I believe it's "SNSD VERY SHORT SKIRT" on Youtube) where SNSD were performing a medly of their songs and Tiffany and HyoYeon had the same skirt. Again, Tiffany's was shorter and she even had trouble simply jumping (and not big jumps either) without her skirt literally flying up and exposing her panties. Yet, Hyoyeon didn't have much trouble with her skirt expect when she was doing vigorous turns.

Stop letting their panties blur your ability to think logically and morally.



Yea It is the freedom of speech but does that always make it right nooo....
10315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / mem
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
lol i just hope that all the hating would go away
8389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on top of a tree....
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

ifruit wrote:



Whoa, whoa, first of all, have you met any of the anti's personally? What gives you the right to tell us to get a life?

Second, I could care less about SNSD. I think Tiffany's the route of all their problems, that's why they have so many anti's. Other than her, I find nothing wrong with them. In fact, 'Tinkerbell' is one of my favorite songs.


actually i PERSONALLY KNOW A LOT of anti-fans....even mai sister is one... -_- mai freedon of speech gives me the right. what else?
8389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on top of a tree....
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

pandabear104 wrote:

if you're trying to defend SNSD by creating a forum solely based on your anger towards antis of the group, then you fail horribly. honestly, what does bashing antis of SNSD amout to? I'll personally give you the answer: nothing but more hate towards the group. You're simply adding more fuel to the fire. next time, think before creating a useless, hateful post like this.


what the f#$k are u talking about? adding fuel to the fire? wow..seriously... shut up. The notion that people should judge an artist based on his/her fans’ behavior is simply preposterous.
418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

namunamuchan wrote:


Almighty_noggin wrote:

I don't go around dragging SNSD's name through the mud or anything but I have the right to an opinion to find them annoying.Just because some people may find them annoying doesn't mean they're all devil children or something.I can understand that it may be irritating to read about people saying things about SNSD that may not be true but starting a forum to rant on about your passionate hate isn't gonna move anybody to have a change of heart.If you like SNSD then good for you!But cussing people in a forum for not liking them is immature.


uhh.... this is immature?? have u even seen the anti-fan groups that have been created on cr? have u seen all the distorted pics that anti-fans have made?




They're just as immature.Why sink to their level?
8389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on top of a tree....
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

Almighty_noggin wrote:


namunamuchan wrote:


Almighty_noggin wrote:

I don't go around dragging SNSD's name through the mud or anything but I have the right to an opinion to find them annoying.Just because some people may find them annoying doesn't mean they're all devil children or something.I can understand that it may be irritating to read about people saying things about SNSD that may not be true but starting a forum to rant on about your passionate hate isn't gonna move anybody to have a change of heart.If you like SNSD then good for you!But cussing people in a forum for not liking them is immature.


uhh.... this is immature?? have u even seen the anti-fan groups that have been created on cr? have u seen all the distorted pics that anti-fans have made?




They're just as immature.Why sink to their level?


sigh...... i didn't want to...but i'm venting mai anger.... i wouldn't call myself immature. i'm just releasing all the anger that was building up inside of me for over half a year....
418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

namunamuchan wrote:


Almighty_noggin wrote:


namunamuchan wrote:


Almighty_noggin wrote:

I don't go around dragging SNSD's name through the mud or anything but I have the right to an opinion to find them annoying.Just because some people may find them annoying doesn't mean they're all devil children or something.I can understand that it may be irritating to read about people saying things about SNSD that may not be true but starting a forum to rant on about your passionate hate isn't gonna move anybody to have a change of heart.If you like SNSD then good for you!But cussing people in a forum for not liking them is immature.


uhh.... this is immature?? have u even seen the anti-fan groups that have been created on cr? have u seen all the distorted pics that anti-fans have made?




They're just as immature.Why sink to their level?


sigh...... i didn't want to...but i'm venting mai anger.... i wouldn't call myself immature. i'm just releasing all the anger that was building up inside of me for over half a year....



Well its completely understandable that you'd feel this way but starting war on crunchyroll isn't the exactly best way of venting your frustration and anger lol .I don't think the wording at the beginning helped much either.True anti fans sometimes go OTT but you have to admit, generalising that people who find SNSD annoying are anti fans is abit extreme aswell.When anti fans start up with their war on SNSD just ignore them.Like SNSD care or even know about them?They're doing what they're doing and they don't care and neither should you.They have more rights than anybody else to post forums cussing people but they don't.Not everybody is going to find the same thing appealing and learning to respect other peoples opinions is something that everybody has to learn at some point.
2083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08

annabanna wrote:


FDTxtianshix wrote:

It's the anti's right to bash. It's called freedom of speech you dimwit. You're the type of SNSD fan who gives them a bad reputation, because every KPop fan knows that S<3NE is the most immature and disgusting Korean fanclub EVER.

FYI, a lot of anti's don't hate SNSD because of those bullshit rumors. I personally could care less if they've been dating Suju/DBSK. It's their behavior that has caused so many to hate them. Do you KNOW how many SNSD antis were formal fans? I am one of them.

Here's a list of what Tiffany has done:

1. She loves flaunting her underwear (I hope everyone has seen the pic of her sitting with a flute, and her panties are showing)
2. She wears the shortest skirt of SNSD @ Dream Concert
3. She arrogantly picked on Kim JiSuk's (a senior) accent. Yeah, we know you were born in the US, but stop flaunting it. Not like you can speak English properly anyway, she couldn't even pronounce Hawaii right in the SM '08 Global Auditions video!
4. She made JunJin's once sexy dance into a freak show while she was "joking around". GG.
5. She compared HyeSung's singing to a goat
6. She LAUGHED when her partner MC was talking about the SiChuan Earthquake that devasted China in May 2008 because "Sseuchwan" (SiChuan in Korean) reminded her of a "cute move" than Chwan Song I of 2PM does. You do NOT use a tragedy like this (800,000+ victims, 100,000 people dead) to crack a retarded joke. Unprofessional and disgusting. I thought she got 3 years of training?
7. When AST'1 (or something like that) were preparing to go on their debut stage, they were all nervous, so the PD filiming them told them to go around to other artists changing rooms and perform to calm their nerves. They went to SNSD's room but WHILE AST'1 were performing, Tiffany opened her rude mouth and said "Hey, you're not supposed to burst into others' changing rooms". Mind you, the other members were just watching attentively. Then, when AST'1 finished and bowed, SNSD bowed back but all Tiffany did was bob her head and glance at the other members like "why are we bowing to these newbies?"
8. She pulls up her already short skirt to make it even SHORTER. If you watch the episode of Star Golden Bell with Tiffany, Yoona, Yuri and SooYoung, they were doing a short performance of Baby Baby/Kissing You (where Tiffany had to purposely make mistakes). All 4 were wearing identical school girl outfits, but Tiffany's skirt was half a thigh shorter than the other 3's. There's also a fancam (I believe it's "SNSD VERY SHORT SKIRT" on Youtube) where SNSD were performing a medly of their songs and Tiffany and HyoYeon had the same skirt. Again, Tiffany's was shorter and she even had trouble simply jumping (and not big jumps either) without her skirt literally flying up and exposing her panties. Yet, Hyoyeon didn't have much trouble with her skirt expect when she was doing vigorous turns.

Stop letting their panties blur your ability to think logically and morally.



Yea It is the freedom of speech but does that always make it right nooo....



I provided a huge list that justifies the bashing of some anti's RIGHT THERE. Are you too delusional to read and accept it? Damn some SNSD fans are really something. Now I see why SNSD fans are nicknamed "Delusionfuls"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.