First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
SNSD is annoying?
8968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
no they aren't but cough cough tiffany is. she gets on my nerves on one of the epi of star golden bell she randomly says "taste like california" tryin show off her english skills the eye smile she does it seems like shes copyin hyori's.

just stating my opinion don't hate me ;n;
1601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08
Ignore wht i said earlier , I'm a bit starightforward . But it's true ! Yu guyys should be all lawyers , yur English is goods * thumbs up *.

Anywayys Back to wht im abt to say .

The thing is i am neutral abt this .
I am a SNSD fan and i understand where anti-fans are heading to.
To admit , i used to be an Anti-Fan of SNSD but after listening to their songs ,
it's hard to block my ears from their songs .
But yu guys hav to knw , every band or artists WILL hav a balance of fans & anti-fans.
Everyone can't all just simply lyk an artist , there has to be a balance .
Everyone see things or people differently and hav different perspectives .
But with all this swearing is definitely not the cure to settle this .
Yesh Tiffany may sumtymes be a hardcore *beep* ,
But who isn't ? I'm one myself whn sumones wanna *bring it on* with me
And it dissapoints me on how Tiffany acts to her seniors and more .
She's my least favourite anywayss
Fans & anti-fans NEVER blend together smoothly .
If yu want to speak out yur opinons without any bashings ,
yu should say it to sumone who might agree on wht yur saying .

* EDITED *

Anywhoos , i think after reading all of these comments improved my English ^^ . Ty Ty

8709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

teehstAa wrote:

Yesh Tiffany may sumtymes be a hardcore *beep* ,
but hav yu guyys actually met her ?
Don't judge people who yu haven't met before .



A person's personality of a person is perceived by how well they handle themselves in PUBLIC.
Tiffany just made a fool out of herself and you say we don't understand her enough?
Sure she just may be trying to be witty and trying to be liked. After all there are 9 girls in the group.
But there are other ways to gain attention besides making rude comments.
1601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

AltaAirio wrote:


teehstAa wrote:

Yesh Tiffany may sumtymes be a hardcore *beep* ,
but hav yu guyys actually met her ?
Don't judge people who yu haven't met before .



A person's personality of a person is perceived by how well they handle themselves in PUBLIC.
Tiffany just made a fool out of herself and you say we don't understand her enough?
Sure she just may be trying to be witty and trying to be liked. After all there are 9 girls in the group.
But there are other ways to gain attention besides making rude comments.


Yerhhs . I hav to agree with yu there .
5155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

FDTxtianshix wrote:

It's the anti's right to bash. It's called freedom of speech you dimwit. You're the type of SNSD fan who gives them a bad reputation, because every KPop fan knows that S<3NE is the most immature and disgusting Korean fanclub EVER.

FYI, a lot of anti's don't hate SNSD because of those bullshit rumors. I personally could care less if they've been dating Suju/DBSK. It's their behavior that has caused so many to hate them. Do you KNOW how many SNSD antis were formal fans? I am one of them.

Here's a list of what Tiffany has done:

1. She loves flaunting her underwear (I hope everyone has seen the pic of her sitting with a flute, and her panties are showing)
2. She wears the shortest skirt of SNSD @ Dream Concert
3. She arrogantly picked on Kim JiSuk's (a senior) accent. Yeah, we know you were born in the US, but stop flaunting it. Not like you can speak English properly anyway, she couldn't even pronounce Hawaii right in the SM '08 Global Auditions video!
4. She made JunJin's once sexy dance into a freak show while she was "joking around". GG.
5. She compared HyeSung's singing to a goat
6. She LAUGHED when her partner MC was talking about the SiChuan Earthquake that devasted China in May 2008 because "Sseuchwan" (SiChuan in Korean) reminded her of a "cute move" than Chwan Song I of 2PM does. You do NOT use a tragedy like this (800,000+ victims, 100,000 people dead) to crack a retarded joke. Unprofessional and disgusting. I thought she got 3 years of training?
7. When AST'1 (or something like that) were preparing to go on their debut stage, they were all nervous, so the PD filiming them told them to go around to other artists changing rooms and perform to calm their nerves. They went to SNSD's room but WHILE AST'1 were performing, Tiffany opened her rude mouth and said "Hey, you're not supposed to burst into others' changing rooms". Mind you, the other members were just watching attentively. Then, when AST'1 finished and bowed, SNSD bowed back but all Tiffany did was bob her head and glance at the other members like "why are we bowing to these newbies?"
8. She pulls up her already short skirt to make it even SHORTER. If you watch the episode of Star Golden Bell with Tiffany, Yoona, Yuri and SooYoung, they were doing a short performance of Baby Baby/Kissing You (where Tiffany had to purposely make mistakes). All 4 were wearing identical school girl outfits, but Tiffany's skirt was half a thigh shorter than the other 3's. There's also a fancam (I believe it's "SNSD VERY SHORT SKIRT" on Youtube) where SNSD were performing a medly of their songs and Tiffany and HyoYeon had the same skirt. Again, Tiffany's was shorter and she even had trouble simply jumping (and not big jumps either) without her skirt literally flying up and exposing her panties. Yet, Hyoyeon didn't have much trouble with her skirt expect when she was doing vigorous turns.

Stop letting their panties blur your ability to think logically and morally.


well isn't it tiffany that everyone hates? i dont get why the everyone hates the other members if all their hate points at one person specifically.

5155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/27/08 , edited 12/27/08
I dont mind SNSD really. I dont really dislike anyone except for Tiffany but i dont feel like ranting on and on about her and wasting my energy. people grow up. whats ranting and bashing about her gonna do. i personally dont like to waste part of my life going on and on about how dumb she is, how plastic she is/ just accept what she says and does and get over it.
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
This type of fans annoy me. Very immature way of voicing out your opinion.

I have legit reasons not to like them.

12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

SparklingDiamonD wrote:

why can't some fans just acccept that not everyone will
like their favorite artists?

and so what is there are anti fans?
you just have to learn to ignore them
because clearly, both sides have different perspective of the said artist.
just like some may say "oh SNSD are the best"
and some will say "they suck"

i wouldn't call it jealousy cas im not a fan of SNSD,
but not because im jealous of them, its just that
i dont like their music.
some of the girls have really nice talents but i think waste it by
dancing around with short skirts and waving lollipops.
and some.. jus needs to watch their mouth and attitude.


I 100% agree with you.
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
HAHAHAHAS....DANG THIS IS SERIOUSLY FUNNY! I READ ALMOST ALL OF THE COMMENTS...IT'S HILARIOUS...

Hm...Well seriously I ain't no fan of SNSD...I'll admit it...not because of rumors or something, but more like I don't like TIFFANY....because she's just annoying...she makes english speaking people look horrible! Like they all act like that or something....but no it's not like that....the way she acts is like all high and mighty just cause she is from the States or something...or she is just slow...I don't get her...but anyways...she and sometimes the other members get on my nerves...I prefer WONDERGIRLS instead...because they are a bit more mature and respectful towards others..and their music is more addicting than SNSD, though I do like Girls Generation or something like that...and some days I do feel like bashing them, but I don't do it, just probably talk smack about them like 'Dang they're hecka stupid!' That's how I get over the fact that they did something wrong...anyways IT'S NOT YOUR IMAGE YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT, IT'S THEIRS! SO WHO CARES WHAT THEY DID OR DIDN'T DO, IT'S EITHER THEIR FAULT, NOT YOURS....SO THEY'RE THE ONES RUINING THEIR IMAGE AND MAKING THEM LOOK HORRIBLE....SO WHATEVER....

Well let me tell you something about THE UNITED STATES fans and stuff like that...The fans like the music, not the artist...it depends on how AWESOME the MUSIC is....you can be any artist fan and dump them any time! Like Britney Spears, you may like her music, but probably not her...it doesn't matter...and then later on you can stop liking her music, and at the same time you can be a fan of BEYONCE or some one else, or you can like a rock band, like Linkin Park!!! It doesn't matter!!!

SO ANYWAYS just get a grip! THAT'S ALL!!!!
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
Um, like hello? Maybe they dun't like SNSD because of the song genre. Maybe they don't like 'cute' and 'pretty' maybe they prefer hard metal, and they get annoyed when the discussion about them pops up.

The only thing we can say about Tiffany is that she is a pretty, talented, slutty, conceited b*tch.
681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
woooow. ummm. freedom of speech???

everyone can have a say about other ppl. the antifans of SNSD can do w/e they like as long as it doesnt go too overboard. and the fans shouldnt badmouth the antifans. we all have different opinions about stuff and we can sayyy wat we want but not to the extremess
1976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Calgary O: EHYY~!...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

namunamuchan wrote:

WHAT THE F#%K??!! what do u mean SNSD is annoying? have you met them personally?! i bet the only time u bashers have ever SEEN SNSD is on the computer. who the hell cares if there was rumors of scandals b/w tiffany and donghae or the like?! it's their choice whether or not they want to go out. F#$K!!!! dam bashers and anti-fans. SNSD is ugly? who cares if they don't appeal to ur eyes!! what the hell happen to "looks aren't everything"? Me saying this hurts SNSD more??? wow.... how the hell does what i say make them get more anti-fans? its dums$#ts like u anitfans and bashers that spread ur crap like wildfire. seriously.... go f#$king get a life....





WELL, They are fcken annoying, No i haven't but seeing them, but just even on screen is more than enough to piss me off, it's not just cause of the rumors go around about them, it's about how they act and go around treating other people, especially older people. SNSD Are IDIOTS., it's my right to say how i think about them. And once again it's not how they look it's how they fudgen behave. have you even seen the fudgen way Tiffany acts >->; People like you. who are trying to defend a rude band like "them" are only getting more anti-fans because SNSD can't treat their fan properly.....>->" You Go get a fudgen Life....
129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
@namunamuchan,

well, I think everyone has the right to say what they think or feel.. but, REALLY DOESN'T need to hurt anyone.. Tiffany has done many things that really irritated me, but I never said anything that I thought can hurt the people who likes her.. I actually think SNSD is good, but what I REALLY REALLY DO NOT like about them is their "cute concept"..I really like SNSD because of their great performances, but not their lip-synching attitude. and HyoYeon?, she CAN dance ,but her voice is not really good to me.& correction, not because we love Wonder Girls, doesn't mean we hate SNSD.


SoShi,WG,SuJu.. FIGHTING!!!! (:
1218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
I really dont know bout the "Tiffany and Donghae rumors" can anyone tell me??? please.......i watched in youtube a fanvid for tiffany and donghae......
32587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

SuriWyeth wrote:

I really dont know bout the "Tiffany and Donghae rumors" can anyone tell me??? please.......i watched in youtube a fanvid for tiffany and donghae......


it's just a rumour. nothing much actually lol
there's lots of rumours on SNSD members with DBSK or SuJu but all are fake
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.