First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Best supporting Males in harem animes
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08
wot about SAIUNKOKU MONOGATARI ?
seiran

shuuei

kouyuu

and my fave ryuuki
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

orchid1 wrote:

wot about SAIUNKOKU MONOGATARI ?
seiran

shuuei

kouyuu

and my fave ryuuki


is it ah my godess?
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

foxy12 wrote:


orchid1 wrote:

wot about SAIUNKOKU MONOGATARI ?
seiran

shuuei

kouyuu

and my fave ryuuki


is it ah my godess?


no the anime is called saiunkoku monogatari
it did used to be on crunchyroll before it was deleted
but it is worth the watch
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

orchid1 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


orchid1 wrote:

wot about SAIUNKOKU MONOGATARI ?
seiran

shuuei

kouyuu

and my fave ryuuki


is it ah my godess?


no the anime is called saiunkoku monogatari
it did used to be on crunchyroll before it was deleted
but it is worth the watch


oh, okay and thanks for thr request ..
1538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / unknown
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
myself:yourself that guy has it ruff
12090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
1476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Misumi! because hes coolio
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

darkestofblack wrote:

myself:yourself that guy has it ruff


u mean shuu and myself yourself isn't a harem ..but still i agree ..he so kind to his sister
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / ...in your manga!
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
uhh... Tachibana Wataru?
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / London, UK
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 1/2/09
It's got to be:

Not major harem but it's dramatic and thrilling what more could you ask for?
6391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / London Baby! :)
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Sunohara from Clannad, His one funny guy x)
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

BlueGenes wrote:

It's got to be:

Not major harem but it's epic and thrilling what more could you ask for?


can't see the image ...
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

kessmalit wrote:

Misumi! because hes coolio


flcl
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

BlueGenes wrote:

It's got to be:

Not major harem but it's dramatic and thrilling what more could you ask for?


mokoto is not a supporting harem but he's a hero loll
8739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / America
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
Saru is... interesting. (From Seto no Hanayome.) I like Sunohara, too.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.