First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply BUY :: AVII SHOP
Posted 1/8/09

amulet_amuto wrote:


kirarin_revolution wrote:


amulet_amuto wrote:

Text: Amulet_Amuto
MOD:kirarin_revolution
number:1
Paid: yes



Thanks!
its really cute



np! i can tell u like shugo chara!
Moderator
17833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
Text:x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x
mod:Anna_chan_13
number :1
Paid:yes
Posted 1/17/09

x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:

Text:x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x
mod:Anna_chan_13
number :1
Paid:yes

Here u go! Sorry for taking soo long!


Chocolate Tiger
14637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
Text:Aiya-chan
MOD:Ice_Chick
Number:1
Payed :yes
4497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Me World
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

jade_1123 wrote:

Text:Aiya-chan
MOD:Ice_Chick
Number:1
Payed :yes


Sorry for my late and sorry i deleted that Avii
I made another one for you and hope you like it
One has a riceball if you like that one
Chocolate Tiger
14637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

Ice_Chick wrote:


jade_1123 wrote:

Text:Aiya-chan
MOD:Ice_Chick
Number:1
Payed :yes


Sorry for my late and sorry i deleted that Avii
I made another one for you and hope you like it
One has a riceball if you like that one

its ok...but i really liked that one though..
4497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Me World
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

jade_1123 wrote:


Ice_Chick wrote:


jade_1123 wrote:

Text:Aiya-chan
MOD:Ice_Chick
Number:1
Payed :yes


Sorry for my late and sorry i deleted that Avii
I made another one for you and hope you like it
One has a riceball if you like that one

its ok...but i really liked that one though..


ummm do you want me to remake one like it?
Chocolate Tiger
14637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

ok sure!thanks alot
Chocolate Tiger
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Himitsu! jk^^ jus...
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
Text: koneko-chan
MOD: Inukami_Youko
Number: 2
Payed : yes^^
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 2/8/09 , edited 2/8/09
Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
MOD: Inukami_Youko
Number: 1,2
Payed : yes^^
Moderator
4721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

koneko18 wrote:

Text: koneko-chan
MOD: Inukami_Youko
Number: 2
Payed : yes^^





tanxingpei96 wrote:

Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
MOD: Inukami_Youko
Number: 1,2
Payed : yes^^


TO both of you:
I'm very sorry but I deleted both of them accidentally, so you have to request an avi from me.
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

Inukami_Youko wrote:


koneko18 wrote:

Text: koneko-chan
MOD: Inukami_Youko
Number: 2
Payed : yes^^





tanxingpei96 wrote:

Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
MOD: Inukami_Youko
Number: 1,2
Payed : yes^^


TO both of you:
I'm very sorry but I deleted both of them accidentally, so you have to request an avi from me.

so i have to go to the avatar reqeust or i send you a message?
Moderator
4721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:


Inukami_Youko wrote:


koneko18 wrote:

Text: koneko-chan
MOD: Inukami_Youko
Number: 2
Payed : yes^^





tanxingpei96 wrote:

Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
MOD: Inukami_Youko
Number: 1,2
Payed : yes^^


TO both of you:
I'm very sorry but I deleted both of them accidentally, so you have to request an avi from me.

so i have to go to the avatar reqeust or i send you a message?


Something along those lines~
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

Inukami_Youko wrote:


tanxingpei96 wrote:


Inukami_Youko wrote:


koneko18 wrote:

Text: koneko-chan
MOD: Inukami_Youko
Number: 2
Payed : yes^^





tanxingpei96 wrote:

Text: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
MOD: Inukami_Youko
Number: 1,2
Payed : yes^^


TO both of you:
I'm very sorry but I deleted both of them accidentally, so you have to request an avi from me.

so i have to go to the avatar reqeust or i send you a message?


Something along those lines~

nvm i have requested at the avatar request xD
Chocolate Tiger
491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
Text: sara_dunk97
MOD: dfm94
Number: No. 1
Payed : yes

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.