First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
If you could change one thing in the world, who would you change?
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 12/29/08

VagrantAlbedo wrote:


AHTL wrote:

No drugs = nothing to lower the pain you feel



Just because people abuse drugs, doesn't mean drugs are bad.



A-ha, then why not do away with the pain?


By removing pain, some of the following things will be the consequences:


Your body has no way of warning you that it is being damaged (Damaged through: Heat, cold, infections, bleeding (inner and outer), inflammations (for instance in the appendix).
No way of learning what is harmful to you (Well, except when your hand starts melting or something)
No way of knowing if you're putting too much pressure on your body/bones (Hhhhh *bone snaps*)


Since you have no warning system in your body, you can easily end up being reckless and suddenly finding yourself broken down and unable to do anything.
Posted 12/29/08
Men`s aggression and stupidity
6142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

LadyVertz wrote:

Men`s aggression and stupidity


, thats the only thing that makes us unique! lol

If I could change one thing in the world... I would say eliminate world hunger.
Posted 12/29/08

specialist7 wrote:


LadyVertz wrote:

Men`s aggression and stupidity


, thats the only thing that makes us unique! lol



What`s so good to be unique in that meaning of the word? It`s awful
6142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

LadyVertz wrote:


specialist7 wrote:


LadyVertz wrote:

Men`s aggression and stupidity


, thats the only thing that makes us unique! lol



What`s so good to be unique in that meaning of the word? It`s awful


haha, but everything has its reasons/purpose so a world without aggressive and stupid guys will be a loss for those girls who are into those types of guys that look for those particular traits. lol i dunno...
733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Even I have no id...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
That the word inflamable and unflamable mean the same thing....
Posted 12/29/08

Lumpy-Dust wrote:

World Peace


Well, hello, Ms. America...
4113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

penguinboss wrote:


Lumpy-Dust wrote:

World Peace


Well, hello, Ms. America...


Scratch that out..I'll say something else.
Selfishness and the basic self-centered nature of most people
Posted 12/29/08

Lumpy-Dust wrote:


penguinboss wrote:


Lumpy-Dust wrote:

World Peace


Well, hello, Ms. America...


Scratch that out..I'll say something else.
Selfishness and the basic self-centered nature of most people


Haha there's nothing wrong with world peace, it was just so banal.
4113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

penguinboss wrote:


Lumpy-Dust wrote:


penguinboss wrote:


Lumpy-Dust wrote:

World Peace


Well, hello, Ms. America...


Scratch that out..I'll say something else.
Selfishness and the basic self-centered nature of most people


Haha there's nothing wrong with world peace, it was just so banal.


It is overused, so I changed it to something else.
Posted 12/29/08

Lumpy-Dust wrote:


penguinboss wrote:


Lumpy-Dust wrote:


penguinboss wrote:


Lumpy-Dust wrote:

World Peace


Well, hello, Ms. America...


Scratch that out..I'll say something else.
Selfishness and the basic self-centered nature of most people


Haha there's nothing wrong with world peace, it was just so banal.


It is overused, so I changed it to something else.


Well, obviously.
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New Hampshire
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

AHTL wrote:


VagrantAlbedo wrote:


AHTL wrote:

No drugs = nothing to lower the pain you feel



Just because people abuse drugs, doesn't mean drugs are bad.



A-ha, then why not do away with the pain?


By removing pain, some of the following things will be the consequences:


Your body has no way of warning you that it is being damaged (Damaged through: Heat, cold, infections, bleeding (inner and outer), inflammations (for instance in the appendix).
No way of learning what is harmful to you (Well, except when your hand starts melting or something)
No way of knowing if you're putting too much pressure on your body/bones (Hhhhh *bone snaps*)


Since you have no warning system in your body, you can easily end up being reckless and suddenly finding yourself broken down and unable to do anything.


All very true, but you are stating this in retort to me countering what you said which happened to be a bit rash in the first place, so this explanation you have given me seems slightly nullified by the fact, at least from some certain perspectives, that you have just changed your basis from which you were stating your point - first you posted without any solid reason (unless you were just being succinct, which I can understand), now you swivel to a position based in more of a tempered arena.

That notwithstanding, I thought you were referring to (and I in turn was referring to) mental pain, and not physical pain. We were seeing things in a different light, and thence you failed in your plot to disprove my frankly matter-of-fact thought. But I understand your point which makes sense, and I should've elucidated by writing that I meant disturbing mental pain, which is what self-medicating people normally use drugs for if in regards to any specific pain.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 12/30/08

VagrantAlbedo wrote:

All very true, but you are stating this in retort to me countering what you said which happened to be a bit rash in the first place, so this explanation you have given me seems slightly nullified by the fact, at least from some certain perspectives, that you have just changed your basis from which you were stating your point - first you posted without any solid reason (unless you were just being succinct, which I can understand), now you swivel to a position based in more of a tempered arena.

That notwithstanding, I thought you were referring to (and I in turn was referring to) mental pain, and not physical pain. We were seeing things in a different light, and thence you failed in your plot to disprove my frankly matter-of-fact thought. But I understand your point which makes sense, and I should've elucidated by writing that I meant disturbing mental pain, which is what self-medicating people normally use drugs for if in regards to any specific pain.


Using a lot of fancy words won't help your lack of argument.


When you suggested to remove pain, I saw no reason to assume you meant only a portion of pain.

"Oh no, we got to have a little pain there, and there, aaaand there. Get rid off the rest."
644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Humans.
483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
knowing someone that i hurt so much
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.