First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
If you could change one thing in the world, who would you change?
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
nothing, the world is fucking perfect, i love it.

and what the fuck are u suggesting with drugs are bad? even the illegal shit. have u ever done any within ur short ignorant lifespan? My dudes watson and crick discovered the DNA double helix structure while they were on an LSD trip. HappilyEverAfter you make women look like complete idiots talking about shit u have no idea about. If i had never seen a movie I wouldnt fckin tell u its a bad movie cuz i heard someone else say it, thats like trying to talk with ur head stuck up ur ass. And plus the terms "illegal" and "bad" are purely human constructs, they dont adequately describe something natural, such as marijuana ^_^. But whatever, believe what you want, it doesnt make u any less ignorant. LOL
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

bokwandu wrote:

nothing, the world is fucking perfect, i love it.

and what the fuck are u suggesting with drugs are bad? even the illegal shit. have u ever done any within ur short ignorant lifespan? My dudes watson and crick discovered the DNA double helix structure while they were on an LSD trip. HappilyEverAfter you make women look like complete idiots talking about shit u have no idea about. If i had never seen a movie I wouldnt fckin tell u its a bad movie cuz i heard someone else say it, thats like trying to talk with ur head stuck up ur ass. And plus the terms "illegal" and "bad" are purely human constructs, they dont adequately describe something natural, such as marijuana ^_^. But whatever, believe what you want, it doesnt make u any less ignorant. LOL


I hate marijuana, it's such a bad drug =___=
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09
haha actually... i dont like smoking weed all that much either. personally, it gets me paranoid as shit, but on the bright side it slows everythin down so i can enjoy my food better hahaha. dude it felt like i was eating my twix for hours. on a chemical basis it doesnt even get u that high, it just interferes with ur neurotransmitters. u get more action out of ur mesolimbic dopamine pathway with coke or xtasy. if u dont know what that it is, its a major reward circuit in ur brain, so study some biology plz.
anyways, weed isnt that great of a drug, THERES BETTER DRUGS OUT THEREhigh hahahahah. plus u cant make shit selling weed. u gotta at least hustle coke.
Posted 1/1/09
I want to change...my gender (just kidding) There are some part that I didn't satisfy with both gender .
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

marysong05 wrote:

I want to change...my gender (just kidding) There are some part that I didn't satisfy with both gender .


Thats pretty fucked up. You gotta relax, and appreciate what you got.
1186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Leading your nigh...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Why change anything? If the world wasn't dysfunctional and messed up, there would be no point in living here...

Although maybe the recent rise in stupidity in this world could use some change... some not all >_<
Posted 1/1/09
Since it's asking for a 'who' , I`ll say Corrupt Government Officials here.

2692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines but i...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
racialism do not exist
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New Hampshire
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

AHTL wrote:


VagrantAlbedo wrote:

All very true, but you are stating this in retort to me countering what you said which happened to be a bit rash in the first place, so this explanation you have given me seems slightly nullified by the fact, at least from some certain perspectives, that you have just changed your basis from which you were stating your point - first you posted without any solid reason (unless you were just being succinct, which I can understand), now you swivel to a position based in more of a tempered arena.

That notwithstanding, I thought you were referring to (and I in turn was referring to) mental pain, and not physical pain. We were seeing things in a different light, and thence you failed in your plot to disprove my frankly matter-of-fact thought. But I understand your point which makes sense, and I should've elucidated by writing that I meant disturbing mental pain, which is what self-medicating people normally use drugs for if in regards to any specific pain.


Using a lot of fancy words won't help your lack of argument.


When you suggested to remove pain, I saw no reason to assume you meant only a portion of pain.

"Oh no, we got to have a little pain there, and there, aaaand there. Get rid off the rest."


I didn't say fancy words would help, that's how I actually speak... I just felt like arguing. Whatever, I understand what you meant and I didn't elaborate well, which I said in more words while disagreeing with you. Just opinions.

But, I suppose if I were to change any one thing in the world it'd be dishonesty, which breaks everything into pieces. There would be a lot less fear, hatred, and the like if people didn't feel the urge to lie to themselves/others.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/1/09

VagrantAlbedo wrote:


AHTL wrote:


VagrantAlbedo wrote:

All very true, but you are stating this in retort to me countering what you said which happened to be a bit rash in the first place, so this explanation you have given me seems slightly nullified by the fact, at least from some certain perspectives, that you have just changed your basis from which you were stating your point - first you posted without any solid reason (unless you were just being succinct, which I can understand), now you swivel to a position based in more of a tempered arena.

That notwithstanding, I thought you were referring to (and I in turn was referring to) mental pain, and not physical pain. We were seeing things in a different light, and thence you failed in your plot to disprove my frankly matter-of-fact thought. But I understand your point which makes sense, and I should've elucidated by writing that I meant disturbing mental pain, which is what self-medicating people normally use drugs for if in regards to any specific pain.


Using a lot of fancy words won't help your lack of argument.


When you suggested to remove pain, I saw no reason to assume you meant only a portion of pain.

"Oh no, we got to have a little pain there, and there, aaaand there. Get rid off the rest."


I didn't say fancy words would help, that's how I actually speak... I just felt like arguing. Whatever, I understand what you meant and I didn't elaborate well, which I said in more words while disagreeing with you. Just opinions.

But, I suppose if I were to change any one thing in the world it'd be dishonesty, which breaks everything into pieces. There would be a lot less fear, hatred, and the like if people didn't feel the urge to lie to themselves/others.


Fair enough, just pointing out that you had written several lines without really saying anything.
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
I dont know if its me, but I cant understand what his saying.
Posted 1/1/09
Hmm. I would stop the unnecessary censorship of games and movies in my country. If i want to buy a M-Rated game or movie, i want it to be uncut >_<
16637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
1 thing i would change is aount of sex going around the world

and would change my best m8 his gay
1356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Bronx
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
hunger
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09

kyoukoujin wrote:

Weird.

The title of the thread says, "If you could change one thing in the world, who would you change?"

It's asking for "who."




That's cruel.

On topic: I'd change myself to be a better person. I would like to have a twin besides that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.