First  Prev  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  Next  Last
[JDrama] Gokusen 3
17361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

yoyo268 wrote:

Just finish watching ep7 @ youku.com
I felt a bit disappointed when i 1st watched ep1 of Gokusen III. Coz the both leaders in Class 3D seem to be the same appearance as Akanishi & kame in Gokusen II. Hairstyles almOst the same.. the story plot also almost the same. In ep1, Ren [Miura Haruma] began outcast by all the classmates include Yamato [Takaki Yuya] and Yankumi will do all her best to get Ren back to Sch.. just like the part where Ryu [Kame] got hatred by all the classmates include Hayato [Akanishi] and Yankumi also try her best to get Ryu back to sch.. when watching ep1.. i felt that was it [Gokusen III] or [Gokusen II]? coz story plot almost the same..
But as i continue to watch... both [Gokusen II] & [Gokusen III] got their own special... But One thIng I wish to see in [Gokusen III], Pls do let Hayato & Ryu appear in the show just like Kuma did in [Gokusen II] & [Gokusen III]..


thanks for the preview but pls use the spoliers tag...
461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / OC
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

yoyo268 wrote:

Just finish watching ep7 @ youku.com
I felt a bit disappointed when i 1st watched ep1 of Gokusen III. Coz the both leaders in Class 3D seem to be the same appearance as Akanishi & kame in Gokusen II. Hairstyles almOst the same.. the story plot also almost the same. In ep1, Ren [Miura Haruma] began outcast by all the classmates include Yamato [Takaki Yuya] and Yankumi will do all her best to get Ren back to Sch.. just like the part where Ryu [Kame] got hatred by all the classmates include Hayato [Akanishi] and Yankumi also try her best to get Ryu back to sch.. when watching ep1.. i felt that was it [Gokusen III] or [Gokusen II]? coz story plot almost the same..
But as i continue to watch... both [Gokusen II] & [Gokusen III] got their own special... But One thIng I wish to see in [Gokusen III], Pls do let Hayato & Ryu appear in the show just like Kuma did in [Gokusen II] & [Gokusen III]..

it seemed like that when i was watching Gokusen II. they were just too similar with Gokusen I.
but you're telling me Gokusen III starts off like that too?
sighhh. all 3 seasons, the story plotline is the same.... how disappointing.
but why watch this??? cause of all the HOTT guys.
haha. thanks for the preview. ill go watch it later.
5354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nowhere but here :]
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
It never gets old : )
2886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
i hope this will be a great series i think
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Jerusalem, Israel
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
Sucks ever! Season 1 and 2 much better than thi s rubbish show!
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Iceland
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
You can download it in sars-fansubs.com or watch in on mysoju.com ^^
Posted 6/11/08
I'm watching it.. It's so kewll.. It's alittle like the 1st two.. but different.. the situation with her boss is different.. lol I really enjoy it!!! waiting for the rest of the subs!!!
7953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Markham.
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
well i think its good i love miura!
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
i cant bear any more of the tcher saving students..
every single espisode is the tcher must save the students..
i cant bear to watch even the second one..
i couldn even finish the 1st one..
i dun see y its nice..
its just about the tcher making alot of noise to the students
just like nagging.. n a little bit more emotional..
266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Taipei
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
I've been watching the third season. And it's pretty good, but predictable.

But it's been weeks since episode 4 has come out.

Where'd episode 5 go ?
4091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
yea me too... ive been waiting for ep 5 4ever!!! although it seems to be da same as da previous seasons i still want to see it....
2772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / singapore...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
i hope it turns out different den de second.
Posted 6/12/08

mrsfinny wrote:

O__O

WHYYYYYYYYYY?????

There doesnt need to be another one!

I like Gokusen and all, but a 3rd is too much...unless they give it a different story, then I wont mind it ^__^



Yeah. The storyline is pretty much the same, but there are good laughs too. And Miura Haruma from Koizora is staring in Gokusen 3, so I don't mind watching!! XD But I think it's great that there is a season 3. Not much good dramas have this much seasons.
Posted 6/14/08

jayden18 wrote:

yea me too... ive been waiting for ep 5 4ever!!! although it seems to be da same as da previous seasons i still want to see it....


Episode 5 of gokusen 3 is out already.

http://www.mysoju.com/gokusen-3/episode-5/part-1/
4091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

LiitleFan wrote:


jayden18 wrote:

yea me too... ive been waiting for ep 5 4ever!!! although it seems to be da same as da previous seasons i still want to see it....


Episode 5 of gokusen 3 is out already.

http://www.mysoju.com/gokusen-3/episode-5/part-1/


thnx... i found it... arigatou=)

First  Prev  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.