First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [*REQUEST*]manga colorin
Posted 2/22/09 , edited 3/10/09
pendin mayu=chan

Member
9587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / US
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/8/09
1) Colour of eyes :
boy- orange
girl-blue~green
2) Colour of hair :
boy- blond
girl- light brown
3) Colour of the skin : normal
4) Colour of clothes :
boy- baby blue long sleeve shirt, dark brown outer shirt
girl- white long sleeve
5) What you would like written :
6) Cropped(if so into an avii or banner...) : chop off the part that said grab
7) Backgroud colour (optional) : pink, and baby blue
8) any deisgns: anything lovely
9) Picture:

10)mod request: anyone

Pending: Strawbearii
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/10/09
DONE MAYU

1) Colour of eyes :
2) Colour of hair :
3) Colour of the skin :
4) Colour of clothes : his suite can be black and white shirt

5) What you would like written :
6) Cropped(if so into an avii or banner...) :
7) Backgroud colour (optional) :
8) any deisgns: yes but u can choose it
9) Picture:

10)mod request: (optional) anyone
Posted 3/10/09

Mizuki_no_Tama wrote:

pendin mayu=chan
(This is for the girl AND the little girl next to her, if you've seen Shugo Chara! it makes it easier)
Colour of eyes : Light brown
2) Colour of hair : Light Pink
3) Colour of the skin : Tan
4) Colour of clothes : Light Yellow, and Yellow
5) What you would like written : (On the top) Amu-chan (By the little girl) Dia (And could you please color the Japanese dark pink for the top text and light pink for the bottom text? Thanks)
6) Cropped(if so into an avii or banner...) : No
7) Backgroud colour (optional) : Any
8) any deisgns : Anything that looks good
9) Picture:

10)mod request: (optional):Anyone who sees this


srry for tellin u this so late: but um ur pic's quality is very low! so its hard to color!please give anothr pic and repost ur request thank u!
Posted 3/10/09

prettisnow wrote:

pendin MAYU

1) Colour of eyes :
2) Colour of hair :
3) Colour of the skin :
4) Colour of clothes : his suite can be black and white shirt

5) What you would like written :
6) Cropped(if so into an avii or banner...) :
7) Backgroud colour (optional) :
8) any deisgns: yes but u can choose it
9) Picture:

10)mod request: (optional) anyone


here u go: hope u liky:
Posted 3/10/09 , edited 3/10/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


prettisnow wrote:

pendin MAYU

1) Colour of eyes :
2) Colour of hair :
3) Colour of the skin :
4) Colour of clothes : his suite can be black and white shirt

5) What you would like written :
6) Cropped(if so into an avii or banner...) :
7) Backgroud colour (optional) :
8) any deisgns: yes but u can choose it
9) Picture:

10)mod request: (optional) anyone


here u go: hope u liky:


wow is so beautiful
:D
Posted 3/13/09

digisama wrote:

1) Colour of eyes :
boy- orange
girl-blue~green
2) Colour of hair :
boy- blond
girl- light brown
3) Colour of the skin : normal
4) Colour of clothes :
boy- baby blue long sleeve shirt, dark brown outer shirt
girl- white long sleeve
5) What you would like written :
6) Cropped(if so into an avii or banner...) : chop off the part that said grab
7) Backgroud colour (optional) : pink, and baby blue
8) any deisgns: anything lovely
9) Picture:

10)mod request: anyone

Pending: Strawbearii


may i ask what manga this is?
Member
9587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / US
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

Strawbearii wrote:


digisama wrote:

1) Colour of eyes :
boy- orange
girl-blue~green
2) Colour of hair :
boy- blond
girl- light brown
3) Colour of the skin : normal
4) Colour of clothes :
boy- baby blue long sleeve shirt, dark brown outer shirt
girl- white long sleeve
5) What you would like written :
6) Cropped(if so into an avii or banner...) : chop off the part that said grab
7) Backgroud colour (optional) : pink, and baby blue
8) any deisgns: anything lovely
9) Picture:

10)mod request: anyone

Pending: Strawbearii


may i ask what manga this is?


Giri Koi
Posted 3/14/09

digisama wrote:


Strawbearii wrote:


digisama wrote:

1) Colour of eyes :
boy- orange
girl-blue~green
2) Colour of hair :
boy- blond
girl- light brown
3) Colour of the skin : normal
4) Colour of clothes :
boy- baby blue long sleeve shirt, dark brown outer shirt
girl- white long sleeve
5) What you would like written :
6) Cropped(if so into an avii or banner...) : chop off the part that said grab
7) Backgroud colour (optional) : pink, and baby blue
8) any deisgns: anything lovely
9) Picture:

10)mod request: anyone

Pending: Strawbearii


may i ask what manga this is?


Giri Koi


Thank you!! ^^ it made me color the picture a lot better than before

Member
9587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / US
Offline
Posted 3/15/09


It's awesome
Posted 3/15/09

digisama wrote:



It's awesome


WAH!! i just noticed i didnt color the umbrella!!
Member
9587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / US
Offline
Posted 3/16/09

Strawbearii wrote:


digisama wrote:



It's awesome


WAH!! i just noticed i didnt color the umbrella!!


Oh well
Posted 3/17/09 , edited 4/16/09
1) Colour of eyes : pink
2) Colour of hair : light purple/ silverish
3) Colour of the skin : a bit pale
4) Colour of clothes : green or blue whichever looks best
(make the cat orange ^^ the bunny can be any colour)
5) What you would like written : 0x_Vi3tfire
Aki-chan
6) Cropped(if so into an avii or banner...) : yes
7) Backgroud colour (optional) : red or pink
8) any deisgns : u choose
9) Picture:

reference:


thx

Pending:Strawbearii
Posted 4/16/09

0x_Vi3tfire wrote:

1) Colour of eyes : pink
2) Colour of hair : light purple/ silverish
3) Colour of the skin : a bit pale
4) Colour of clothes : green or blue whichever looks best
(make the cat orange ^^ the bunny can be any colour)
5) What you would like written : 0x_Vi3tfire
Aki-chan
6) Cropped(if so into an avii or banner...) : yes
7) Backgroud colour (optional) : red or pink
8) any deisgns : u choose
9) Picture:

reference:


thx

Pending:Strawbearii







First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.