First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Israeli assault on Hamas
Posted 12/29/08

SeraphAlford wrote:


asamiueto wrote:


sadatwins wrote:
the last thing i want to say that isreal was orginally and will always be palestine and it was taking from palestinens it will never be Isreal so isreal are always trying to protoct the land that they have stoled and convinced every1 that it is for them.


prove it


After Rome forced the Jews out of the Middle East they renamed the region Palestine. Palestinians then came to live in the area. Rome then abandoned the Middle East. The Jews returned to their home. The Palestinians disliked their return but the Jews didn’t care. In the twentieth century Jews began fleeing Palestinian persecution. They went over to Germany as Briton took over the region. When WWII started they fled back. They were again met with persecution. After WWII the British Mandate abandoned the cause.

The UN agreed to give the land to the Jewish people. It then became Israel. Palestine was there before Israel, but Palestine was not a nation and the Jews were there first.


yes, we know this.

it was meant for sadatwins to be enlightened.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

azera wrote:
theres must be reason why Palestine refuses to have peace, i think one day if i stay in Palestine...maybe i get the answer why is that so....you too also... Understand the behind-the-scene of what had just happen...then people will know whats going on....


Palestine has already told us why they refuse to make peace. They feel that they have a right to Israel and that the Jews do not. You see, it’s a major misunderstanding.

Basically it’s like this:
Jews chill out in Israel. Rome comes and enslaves the Jews. They send the Jews off to build crap and renamed the area Palestine. Rome abandons the Palestine because they need to defend their empire. Now Palestine doesn’t belong to anybody. It’s a land without people so people without land come to live there. They build a society but no government.

When Rome falls the Jews go back home. By this time, however, the Palestinians have homes in the area and aren’t willing to leave. The Jews don’t try to make them leave either. But, when the Jews show up they start taking jobs from the Palestinians. It’s like how Americans feel about illegal immigrants from Mexico.

Anyway, the Palestinians aren’t really aware of how Palestine became Palestine. So, to them it looks like the Jews are trying to take their homes for no reason. To the Jews it looks like the Palestinians have stolen their home and refuse to share it.

It’d be like if I came and stole your watch. I then take your watch and sell it to my friend. Then you see my friend and ask for the watch back. Naturally if you try to take it he’ll become violent. Naturally when he becomes violent you’ll retaliate. Over time nobody remembers who struck first.

Eventually the Jews are overwhelmed and immigrate illegally to Germany. Germans start to hate the Jews for the same reason that the Palestinians hated them. They’re taking jobs and messing with the economy. Hitler shows up and uses this political hatred, disguises it with religion, and starts the Nazi campaign.

Jews go back to Palestine again. Palestinians react the same way they did last time. By the end of WWII things get worse. Hitler starts to threaten Muslims and Jews in the region. He tells the Jews to blow up Muslims in the area. He tells the Muslims to blow up the Jews. Most of the Jews in the area were Israelites. Most of the Muslims were Palestinians.

When WWII ends the British (who owned that area at the time,) try to make peace. But, they can’t. So, the British Mandate does what Rome did. They leave. The UN comes in and negotiates border agreements. Palestinians agree, but then they realize something. After WWII the UN feels bad for the Jews. The Border agreements favor them and kind of screw over the Palestinians.

When the Palestinians realize this they get upset. They say that it’s their ancestral ground and that they were there first-which is half true. They’re still bitter from Jewish attacks on them (they have no way knowing that Hitler forced the Jews to make deals with him by threatening them. The Jews don’t realize that Hitler was doing the same with the Muslims.)

Palestine becomes angry and attacks Israel. Israel retaliates. They capture MORE territory even though it’s against the border agreement. Israelites feel that they had the right to violate the border agreement because Palestine attacked them. Palestine disagrees.

Israel essentially says, “There’s nothing you can do about it. We’re not giving the land back because you attacked us. But, we’ll stop attacking you if you stop attacking us.”

Palestine is indignant because Israel refuses to return their land. They use this to say that Israel took their land by force. This isn’t true. Israel only took a small portion of its land by force. The rest was put in place by the UN.

Before the UN assigned borders the territory belonged to the UK. The UK gave the land over and let the UN decide what to do. So, really, Israel didn’t take Palestinian land until Palestine attacked them.

See what I mean? Nobody’s really the bad guy, it’s just bad circumstances. One misunderstanding after another!
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

asamiueto wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:


asamiueto wrote:


sadatwins wrote:
the last thing i want to say that isreal was orginally and will always be palestine and it was taking from palestinens it will never be Isreal so isreal are always trying to protoct the land that they have stoled and convinced every1 that it is for them.


prove it


After Rome forced the Jews out of the Middle East they renamed the region Palestine. Palestinians then came to live in the area. Rome then abandoned the Middle East. The Jews returned to their home. The Palestinians disliked their return but the Jews didn’t care. In the twentieth century Jews began fleeing Palestinian persecution. They went over to Germany as Briton took over the region. When WWII started they fled back. They were again met with persecution. After WWII the British Mandate abandoned the cause.

The UN agreed to give the land to the Jewish people. It then became Israel. Palestine was there before Israel, but Palestine was not a nation and the Jews were there first.


yes, we know this.

it was meant for sadatwins to be enlightened.


Yeah, he wont have an answer for you. But, I figured you needed some kind of answer, so I took the liberty. He's 1/2 right.
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 12/29/08
`again`

1. Israel Rule (Biblical period) 1350 BC to 586 BC
2. Babylonian Conquest 587 BC to 538 BC
3. Israel Autonomy (under Persian & Greco-Assyrian sovereignty) 538 BC to 168 BC
4. Revolt of the Maccabees 168 BC to 143 BC
5. Rule of the Hashmoneans & their successors 143 BC to 70 AD
6. Jewish Autonomy (under Roman & Byzantine sovereignty) 70 AD to 637 AD
7. Rule of Muslim Caliphs
Mecca 637 AD to 661 AD
Umayyides 661 AD to 750 AD
Abbaaside 750 AD to 870 AD
Fatimides 969 AD to 1071 AD 637 AD to 1072 AD
8. Seljukes Rule 1072 AD to 1096 AD
9. Crusaders
Ayyubids (in parts only) 1175 AD to 1291 AD 1099 AD to 1291 AD
10. Mamelukes Rule 1291 AD to 1516 AD
11. Ottomans (Turks) 1516 AD to 1918 AD
12. British Mandate 1918 AD to 1948 AD
13. Israel rule under democracy 1948 AD --- .

Palestinian Arabs Never a Nation
“Palestinian” Arab nationalism today is a product of recent political and religious currents. Until the 1920's no such national community had even existed in “Palestine”. This is why both the Balfour Declaration and the League of Nations Mandate charged the Jews of the National Home with guaranteeing the civil and religious rights of other inhabitants. No mention was made of other national rights of other inhabitants, as it was recognized that the only national claim to the area was that made by the Jews.

But the fiction of Palestinian Arab nationality is still being exploited. If the Palestinians were in fact a separate nationality then their anger over the past years would have been directed as much against Jordan and Egypt as against Israel, for it was the invading armies of these countries which captured, in the 1948 war, a substantial portion of the territory allotted under the United Nations' plan to the Palestinian Muslims. This included the West Bank, which was occupied by the Jordanian Army, and added to their Kingdom, and the Gaza Strip, which was seized by the Egyptians.

The one people that have, in fact, maintained its historic connection with the area called “Palestine,” over a period of 2,000 years, is the Jews. Of course, the Bible never uses the term “Palestine”, but prefers to call this land “Judah” or “Israel”.

Indeed, the Jewish right to the land of Israel is not based only on history and the Bible, but is claimed by the physical process of work invested in transforming it into an area capable of supporting life. It is the fruits of this work that motivate mythological Arab claims to the territory.
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

asamiueto wrote:

`again`

1. Israel Rule (Biblical period) 1350 BC to 586 BC
2. Babylonian Conquest 587 BC to 538 BC
3. Israel Autonomy (under Persian & Greco-Assyrian sovereignty) 538 BC to 168 BC
4. Revolt of the Maccabees 168 BC to 143 BC
5. Rule of the Hashmoneans & their successors 143 BC to 70 AD
6. Jewish Autonomy (under Roman & Byzantine sovereignty) 70 AD to 637 AD
7. Rule of Muslim Caliphs
Mecca 637 AD to 661 AD
Umayyides 661 AD to 750 AD
Abbaaside 750 AD to 870 AD
Fatimides 969 AD to 1071 AD 637 AD to 1072 AD
8. Seljukes Rule 1072 AD to 1096 AD
9. Crusaders
Ayyubids (in parts only) 1175 AD to 1291 AD 1099 AD to 1291 AD
10. Mamelukes Rule 1291 AD to 1516 AD
11. Ottomans (Turks) 1516 AD to 1918 AD
12. British Mandate 1918 AD to 1948 AD
13. Israel rule under democracy 1948 AD --- .

Palestinian Arabs Never a Nation
“Palestinian” Arab nationalism today is a product of recent political and religious currents. Until the 1920's no such national community had even existed in “Palestine”. This is why both the Balfour Declaration and the League of Nations Mandate charged the Jews of the National Home with guaranteeing the civil and religious rights of other inhabitants. No mention was made of other national rights of other inhabitants, as it was recognized that the only national claim to the area was that made by the Jews.

But the fiction of Palestinian Arab nationality is still being exploited. If the Palestinians were in fact a separate nationality then their anger over the past years would have been directed as much against Jordan and Egypt as against Israel, for it was the invading armies of these countries which captured, in the 1948 war, a substantial portion of the territory allotted under the United Nations' plan to the Palestinian Muslims. This included the West Bank, which was occupied by the Jordanian Army, and added to their Kingdom, and the Gaza Strip, which was seized by the Egyptians.

The one people that have, in fact, maintained its historic connection with the area called “Palestine,” over a period of 2,000 years, is the Jews. Of course, the Bible never uses the term “Palestine”, but prefers to call this land “Judah” or “Israel”.

Indeed, the Jewish right to the land of Israel is not based only on history and the Bible, but is claimed by the physical process of work invested in transforming it into an area capable of supporting life. It is the fruits of this work that motivate mythological Arab claims to the territory.


You have that written in another similar thread.... lol
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
Looks frm far Israel seems fine and innocent, but they are worse kind of people if you watch how they handle Palestines.
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 12/29/08

azera wrote:

You have that written in another similar thread.... lol


true, the 1st part (the basic time line) - hence the `again` at the top.
some of you need it drilled in your head

3299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in front of my co...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
Any one read about what happened in gaza recently ~ all Isreal is doing is causing another genocide!!!!
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

asamiueto wrote:


azera wrote:

You have that written in another similar thread.... lol


true, the 1st part (the basic time line) - hence the `again` at the top.
some of you need it drilled in your head



ahhhh.......



Posted 12/29/08

azera wrote:

ahhhh.......





12. British Mandate 1918 AD to 1948 AD
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
This is latest i think.....Not confirm yet...need more sources.

FM spokesman in Tehran: Iran begins preparing operations against Israel
http://www.debka.com/headline.php?hid=5807


Even if all arab nations would attack Israel, Israel wouldn't be defeated. They would use their nuclear weapons and nuke all arabs capitals. IMO, if they go to war seriously, that's what's going to happen in the end.
3299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in front of my co...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

azera wrote:

This is latest i think.....Not confirm yet...need more sources.

FM spokesman in Tehran: Iran begins preparing operations against Israel
http://www.debka.com/headline.php?hid=5807


Even if all arab nations would attack Israel, Israel wouldn't be defeated. They would use their nuclear weapons and nuke all arabs capitals. IMO, if they go to war seriously, that's what's going to happen in the end.


Dont forget to add how America would react~ if something like this happened I really hope america would stay out of a war like this~ for its own good! and they would only be helping to isreali people who are killing people without justification every day!!
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 12/29/08
Holy crap! Bad week for us!

7,000 students register in Iran's Isfahan to fight Israel

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-12/30/content_10577839.htm

Gaza raids spark protests

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-12/30/content_10579464.htm


Typical response by those buying the U.S. or Israeli propoganda. You people have no understanding of what's going on there. It would be like if you surrounded a small state, closed off access, built walls around the cities, restricted access between the cities, limited power, food, started kicking them out of their homes to make them live in refugee camps, randomly started killing their civilians, and then blamed them for fighting back. That would be so un-called for, wouldn't it.


Posted 12/30/08
Scientist Moderator
digs 
48142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Israel will be victorious soon. Hamas will fall and the Palestinians will have to actually negotiate peace. Go Israel Seriously, how many deaths has Hamas caused with suicide bombers in Israel and the rocket firings they have done? Hamas is a wicked Islamic extremist organization and needs to be stopped. If a group was racist towards you, made a treaty with you, yet started shooting rockets into your homes and wouldn't stop what would you do? Israel is doing what they need to do to protect themselves from Hamas (and also protect the Palestinians from Hamas. Hamas keeps them captive and won't allow peace for those who desire it)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.