First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
the best anime critics in crunchyroll..
Posted 12/28/08

AnimeEmo wrote:


xfreshii wrote:


AnimeEmo wrote:


xfreshii wrote:


Oathkeeper_ wrote:

IMO, those who have 2000 cr points and above:)) or those who have posted 100+ replies. xD

You can tell that they're active in posting and replying with everyone's posts.

Happy Holiday's everyone!:)


Actually, that doesn't necessarily mean they are a good critic just because they have 2,000 CR Points and more than 100+ replies. Anybody could just easily spam and get that. Even if they didn't spam, that doesn't make them a good critic. They could post ignorant posts with bad grammar, bad punctuations, and all that junk without you even noticing. I've seen MANY users with more than 2000 CR Points, yet their ability to be a 'good critic' is no where close.

Just keep that in mind. (:



yeah.. what she said..


she? =/



O-M-G!!!
I thought you were a girl.. ( your avatar is the reason..)

lol..


Thanks.
1751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / .....
Offline
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 12/28/08
that domfortress guy
919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
oh well let's see i consider thet i pick generally interesting anime they i recomend it my friends consider me a good critic i would say i'm a medium critic kinda like that toasted bread that is not quite golden but it's still soft yep that's me (everyone started to think A: food! B:he's crazy but hey food!)

i'm gonna start monster soon any ideas of what animes to compare it to ?
155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In ANIMEWORLD
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
I believe anyone who is NOT a Narutard, Bleach freak, or One Piece of shit addict can be a good anime critic.
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / a very special place
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
ones that have watched heaps of anime..... not only new but old as well... manga too
7810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
I think finding a good critic is hard to define. For instance, CR points mean pretty much nothing, it really all could be spam.The age is often lied about too. I can't tell you how many times I have seen someone put they are 30+ and then in the guestbook you see their replies about how they hate school, hate the school bus and homework and being bugged because there parents are harrassing them about anime. I think after 18 or 21 you shouldn't CARE what your parents think or what your non-anime buddies think.

To say I hate Naruto because it sucks for example is a bad critic. To say Macadmi Wasshoi is awesome because it is moe is also a bad critic. I argued with this guy who insisted I shouldn't judge anime at all no matter what it is and just love it automatically without thinking. Yeah right, whatever. Therefore if someone states a show you like sucks or a show you hate is awesome you are obviously gonna to be biased even if they offer reason because you could probably argue with those reasons to support your claim. Someone that has seen a lot of anime I think is a good critic but you don't really know the amount of anime someone has watched and therefore cannot judge accurately

In turn you can't be a judge at all. It would be a paradox of sorts. If your are judgeing critics then maybe you aren't a good critic yourself by someone's standards and therefore shouldn't critic. People have different opinions and thus different views. If a critic says a movie it great doesn't mean you will feel the same way, its only one opinion, even if 1000000 people say one thing, your view could still be different and just as valid and noteworthy as other critic.Therefore for a site and topic like this it is hard to find a GOOD critic. The critics I do take into consideration are usually professionals who have evidence to show they have had experience and have a lot of background information and sources. This site is fans and no opinion is higher then the other I think
3043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The land of my im...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 12/28/08

cricketbun wrote:

i think the kids are... ..
like hentai topics in the forum posts..."some" have the most funniest reactions...
but others are meaner...hmmm...it's their right..it's up to you if you get annoyed or pissed..


Are you referring the age group, the actual user, or something else? A good critic is someone who points out the good and bad depending if there is any of each category. Their number 1 motto: DO NOT BE BIAS. ~I have seen this so many times, it is beyond stupid.

End of story.
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
critics... most people here are.....
2930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / city of sugar and...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

LOL...there is always someone like you...
3043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The land of my im...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

cricketbun wrote:


LOL...there is always someone like you...


Whatever, sorry to rain on your ranting parade.
2930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / city of sugar and...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08


Whatever, sorry to rain on your ranting parade.

sure,sure..no harm done..
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Maou068 wrote:

Most users with an age of 28 and above are good anime critics... So far, I've seen only 4 good anime critics here in CR though I refuse to give their names.


refuse to give out names? whys that?
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Oathkeeper_ wrote:

IMO, those who have 2000 cr points and above:)) or those who have posted 100+ replies. xD

You can tell that they're active in posting and replying with everyone's posts.

Happy Holiday's everyone!:)


would u like to rethink that?
anyhow, one word - No.
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
ALL OF YOU ARE WRONG(oooh aaaah all caps fury plus red )
the best critic without a doubt is jay sherman

17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

Most users with an age of 28 and above are good anime critics... So far, I've seen only 4 good anime critics here in CR though I refuse to give their names.


refuse to give out names? whys that?


Because it is only my opinion that they are good... Others might say that they are horrible critics which I might hurt them in the process. It is best that they remain anonymous.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.