First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
the best anime critics in crunchyroll..
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
Most of the time people who have watched a somewhat large amount of anime have a less bias opinion, and thus make better critics. just a thought...not always true.
372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / 07 kamagong st. l...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Sayua wrote:


Oathkeeper_ wrote:

IMO, those who have 2000 cr points and above:)) or those who have posted 100+ replies. xD

You can tell that they're active in posting and replying with everyone's posts.

Happy Holiday's everyone!:)


Are you kidding me? I just could spam here and there to get 2000+ points and you seriously say that makes someone a good critic?


Yeah you could just "SPAM"
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Secret:)
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

xfreshii wrote:


Oathkeeper_ wrote:

IMO, those who have 2000 cr points and above:)) or those who have posted 100+ replies. xD

You can tell that they're active in posting and replying with everyone's posts.

Happy Holiday's everyone!:)


Actually, that doesn't necessarily mean they are a good critic just because they have 2,000 CR Points and more than 100+ replies. Anybody could just easily spam and get that. Even if they didn't spam, that doesn't make them a good critic. They could post ignorant posts with bad grammar, bad punctuations, and all that junk without you even noticing. I've seen MANY users with more than 2000 CR Points, yet their ability to be a 'good critic' is no where close.

Just keep that in mind. (:


Yeah, I totally missed out on the spamming part. Never knew people would post random stuff just for CR points O_O.
Thanks for pointing that out
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Secret:)
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


Oathkeeper_ wrote:

IMO, those who have 2000 cr points and above:)) or those who have posted 100+ replies. xD

You can tell that they're active in posting and replying with everyone's posts.

Happy Holiday's everyone!:)


would u like to rethink that?
anyhow, one word - No.


already did. sorry for that.
That's why I wrote "IMO" in the beginning.
Posted 12/28/08

Oathkeeper_ wrote:


xfreshii wrote:


Oathkeeper_ wrote:

IMO, those who have 2000 cr points and above:)) or those who have posted 100+ replies. xD

You can tell that they're active in posting and replying with everyone's posts.

Happy Holiday's everyone!:)


Actually, that doesn't necessarily mean they are a good critic just because they have 2,000 CR Points and more than 100+ replies. Anybody could just easily spam and get that. Even if they didn't spam, that doesn't make them a good critic. They could post ignorant posts with bad grammar, bad punctuations, and all that junk without you even noticing. I've seen MANY users with more than 2000 CR Points, yet their ability to be a 'good critic' is no where close.

Just keep that in mind. (:


Yeah, I totally missed out on the spamming part. Never knew people would post random stuff just for CR points O_O.
Thanks for pointing that out :)


No problem. ^^
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Secret:)
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

azarcon300 wrote:


Sayua wrote:


Oathkeeper_ wrote:

IMO, those who have 2000 cr points and above:)) or those who have posted 100+ replies. xD

You can tell that they're active in posting and replying with everyone's posts.

Happy Holiday's everyone!:)


Are you kidding me? I just could spam here and there to get 2000+ points and you seriously say that makes someone a good critic?


Yeah you could just "SPAM"


I know I know.
Man, this is getting old.
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Oathkeeper_ wrote:


azarcon300 wrote:


Sayua wrote:


Oathkeeper_ wrote:

IMO, those who have 2000 cr points and above:)) or those who have posted 100+ replies. xD

You can tell that they're active in posting and replying with everyone's posts.

Happy Holiday's everyone!:)


Are you kidding me? I just could spam here and there to get 2000+ points and you seriously say that makes someone a good critic?


Yeah you could just "SPAM"


I know I know.
Man, this is getting old.


Lol you screwed up Ahahahaha >.>
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Secret:)
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

gnomeonfire wrote:


Oathkeeper_ wrote:


azarcon300 wrote:


Sayua wrote:


Oathkeeper_ wrote:

IMO, those who have 2000 cr points and above:)) or those who have posted 100+ replies. xD

You can tell that they're active in posting and replying with everyone's posts.

Happy Holiday's everyone!:)


Are you kidding me? I just could spam here and there to get 2000+ points and you seriously say that makes someone a good critic?


Yeah you could just "SPAM"


I know I know.
Man, this is getting old.


Lol you screwed up Ahahahaha >.>


I know. lol. everyone's a critic in crunchyroll.
good thing they're sensible one's, no ones been flaming me yet
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Oathkeeper_ wrote:


azarcon300 wrote:


Sayua wrote:


Oathkeeper_ wrote:

IMO, those who have 2000 cr points and above:)) or those who have posted 100+ replies. xD

You can tell that they're active in posting and replying with everyone's posts.

Happy Holiday's everyone!:)


Are you kidding me? I just could spam here and there to get 2000+ points and you seriously say that makes someone a good critic?


Yeah you could just "SPAM"


I know I know.
Man, this is getting old.


hahah, this can be considered critiquing.
2414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
everyone has his own special capabilities so i don't really mind if a 13 year old person beats a 20 year old person (in debating) maybe that 13 year old is really good at that area and maybe that 20 year old person is also good at some areas where the 13 year old is not.
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Asia, singapore
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
whoa. it kinda hurts to know that kids are underestimated.
(p.s, i'm not a fangirl. fangirls are stupid)
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Secret:)
Offline
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 12/28/08

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


Oathkeeper_ wrote:


azarcon300 wrote:


Sayua wrote:


Oathkeeper_ wrote:

IMO, those who have 2000 cr points and above:)) or those who have posted 100+ replies. xD

You can tell that they're active in posting and replying with everyone's posts.

Happy Holiday's everyone!:)


Are you kidding me? I just could spam here and there to get 2000+ points and you seriously say that makes someone a good critic?


Yeah you could just "SPAM"


I know I know.
Man, this is getting old.


hahah, this can be considered critiquing.


then YOU'RE a good critic :))
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08


oh why thank you
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
People who actually have experience with anime and anime fans tend to be the best critics, I think. If the only animes you've seen are Vampire Knight, Shugo Chara, Skip Beat, and Sailor Moon, go somewhere else if you want to write a review of an anime. You can't say "Such and such is the best" if you've only seen a few titles and haven't branched out much. Also, if they're afriad to branch out and try a different genre from time to time they can't say anything about the genre they like watching. Usually, once an anime fan's found their niche they won't leave it very often, but if they see a title that intrigues them but decides it's not worth it when they see it's not a part of their favorite genre, they've taken it a bit too far. People who aren't afraid to watch old anime, too. Sure, the art isn't perfect, but come on, respect your elders!! Don't pass up on a classic anime just because it's a little old.
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Syimati wrote:

whoa. it kinda hurts to know that kids are underestimated.
(p.s, i'm not a fangirl. fangirls are stupid)


Heh, agreed. Don't decide just based on our age that we're not serious anime fans or only watch Vampire Knight or something dumb like that!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.