Post Reply Doujinshi
Member
6036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
Do any of you have any OkiKagu doujin to share? *shameless request lol*
I've recently ordered manna's Sasajataka 4 and Caribbean Sexy's PARARERA, but neither have arrived yet! OTL

There's a Gintama doujin scanlation group on LJ (http://community.livejournal.com/gintama_route18) who've done 5 OkiKagu ones:
-Oogushi Variety Pack's Martellato
-Mameteisyoku's 3 shorts Bukiyou-san to Donkan-san, Seishun to Kaite Aoi Haru desu yo, Okusan, and Wakai Uchi ni Ichido Kurai Bousou Suru no mo ii mon da as well as Missing
-manna's Nichiyoubi no Kodomotachi and Summer Steal Head

Th-they said they're going to release another in January so look forward to that if you have LJ.

In the meantime, anyone have anything to share? Haha, there's a lot of OkiKagu doujinshi up for purchase at this site (http://www.happyotakusite.jp/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_136&sort=9d&page=1&zenid=dfeff97fb86e97075eb38669113b84bd) as well as a few on ebay, but you might realize it's relatively expensive to ship from Japan (average totals to 20-30 bucks each OTL).
Member
1589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
peppermint village
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

theAMAZINGlark wrote:

Do any of you have any OkiKagu doujin to share? *shameless request lol*
I've recently ordered manna's Sasajataka 4 and Caribbean Sexy's PARARERA, but neither have arrived yet! OTL

There's a Gintama doujin scanlation group on LJ (http://community.livejournal.com/gintama_route18) who've done 5 OkiKagu ones:
-Oogushi Variety Pack's Martellato
-Mameteisyoku's 3 shorts Bukiyou-san to Donkan-san, Seishun to Kaite Aoi Haru desu yo, Okusan, and Wakai Uchi ni Ichido Kurai Bousou Suru no mo ii mon da as well as Missing
-manna's Nichiyoubi no Kodomotachi and Summer Steal Head

Th-they said they're going to release another in January so look forward to that if you have LJ.

In the meantime, anyone have anything to share? Haha, there's a lot of OkiKagu doujinshi up for purchase at this site (http://www.happyotakusite.jp/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_136&sort=9d&page=1&zenid=dfeff97fb86e97075eb38669113b84bd) as well as a few on ebay, but you might realize it's relatively expensive to ship from Japan (average totals to 20-30 bucks each OTL).


oooh! Sasajataka 4 came out? i only have the first one. do you know where to find the rest?
and thanks for the upload lark-san!
Member
1589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
peppermint village
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
NO!!! T^T i read Missing.....

BAD OKITA!! T^T why....
Member
1589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
peppermint village
Offline
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 12/28/08
oooh! Lookie what I found.
you have to click on the numbers on the left to see the pages.
Sadly it's in japanese, but nevertheless!
http://manna.oops.jp/gr/cframe.html


NOTE: i just realized, there are some Gin/Oki in the same link too.
and some yaoi (nothing explicit). just telling you for those who don't like yaoi.

PLUS! i think the last four belong to some other anime.... O.o
Member
6036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
Yeah, that's manna's website haha. They have more pictures in their gallery.
Found more stuff though.

http://dj.rainedrops.net/
This is a doujin collector's site and she offers a small summary for the majority of her collection! It's interesting to sift through. ;D
Member
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

theAMAZINGlark wrote:

Yeah, that's manna's website haha. They have more pictures in their gallery.
Found more stuff though.

http://dj.rainedrops.net/
This is a doujin collector's site and she offers a small summary for the majority of her collection! It's interesting to sift through. ;D


from what i saw on that site not all doujinshi are hentai i would like to know if there are any (OkiKagu), non-hentai, for free Yeah yeah i know i should buy em but still if there are any for free please tell me
oh and on http://community.livejournal.com/gintama_route18 i didn't find any OkiKagu could someone tell me where they are???
Member
6036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

skyrider36 wrote:


theAMAZINGlark wrote:

Yeah, that's manna's website haha. They have more pictures in their gallery.
Found more stuff though.

http://dj.rainedrops.net/
This is a doujin collector's site and she offers a small summary for the majority of her collection! It's interesting to sift through. ;D


from what i saw on that site not all doujinshi are hentai i would like to know if there are any (OkiKagu), non-hentai, for free Yeah yeah i know i should buy em but still if there are any for free please tell me
oh and on http://community.livejournal.com/gintama_route18 i didn't find any OkiKagu could someone tell me where they are???


Er, yeah, doujin are just like any video game or movie or whatnot; they do have a target audience, so don't assume everything is H ahaha.
To answer your question, that specific site offers only previews of their doujin, as most sites do.

Also, Silver Soul (the LJ comm) does scanlate okikagu, just look at their tags page and find "p:okita x kagura"
Look I'll even link you directly to it!
http://community.livejournal.com/gintama_route18/tag/p:+okita+x+kagura
Member
282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / >---(`\/´)---> Dr...
Offline
Posted 4/14/09
I went to http://community.livejournal.com/gintama_route18/tag/p:+okita+x+kagura
But It tells me there's some kind of error....

So I went to Silver Soul's page, but (I must be stupid) I can't find the scanlations
Mind helping me?
Member
1589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
peppermint village
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
i believe you have to make a user to actually see the links that lets you download the doujinshi.
there's a whole assortment of doujinshi too!
there also alot of yaoi. lol
i've even read some gintoki x shinpachi...
You must be logged in to post.