Post Reply Heiji and his awesomness
Creator
24605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Moon *muahahaha*
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
Sooooo if you have joined this group you at least (hopefully) know who Heiji Hattori is...
But why do you like him? anybody hate him? tell us why we want to know!


I personally like him (but Shinichi will always be first ^^;) but he is sooooooooo dense when it comes to Kazuha... but then again she is pretty dense herself...
Whats is going to take to get them together? Super glueing them together? locking them up in a closet? Handcuffing them together? (again)
Member
18750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
I like Heiji because he is funny when not serious with Kudo or Conan. He is quite cool to. He is a good friend to Shinichi and is also good in solving cases. But I still like Shinichi though. lolz
Moderator
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In your dreams......
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
ya knows wha? me thinks i'd like heiji as a friend. he's great guy. but like hallow is with shinichi tho...
KAITOU KID WILL ALWAYS COME FIRST! AND I THINK MAYBE HEIJI IS BETTER THAN STUCK UP KUDO! and kazuha and heiji relationship is so much less painful for me than shinichi and rans...
Creator
24605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Moon *muahahaha*
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

gemininus wrote:

ya knows wha? me thinks i'd like heiji as a friend. he's great guy. but like hallow is with shinichi tho...
KAITOU KID WILL ALWAYS COME FIRST! AND I THINK MAYBE HEIJI IS BETTER THAN STUCK UP KUDO! and kazuha and heiji relationship is so much less painful for me than shinichi and rans...


Mouuu! Gemi!!!!! Shinichi is not stuck up....you just refuse to read/watch more of Detective Conan annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd if you did watch/read more i bet you would love Shinichi! yes Shinichi and Ran's relationship is well sad for lack of a better word butttttttttt thats what happy fluffy fanfiction is for!!!!
8158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

hallow777 wrote:


gemininus wrote:

ya knows wha? me thinks i'd like heiji as a friend. he's great guy. but like hallow is with shinichi tho...
KAITOU KID WILL ALWAYS COME FIRST! AND I THINK MAYBE HEIJI IS BETTER THAN STUCK UP KUDO! and kazuha and heiji relationship is so much less painful for me than shinichi and rans...


Mouuu! Gemi!!!!! Shinichi is not stuck up....you just refuse to read/watch more of Detective Conan annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd if you did watch/read more i bet you would love Shinichi! yes Shinichi and Ran's relationship is well sad for lack of a better word butttttttttt thats what happy fluffy fanfiction is for!!!!


GEMI !#*#@$*%! how the hell could you SAY that!!!!!!! *$#*&%$^*^#%^%#&%&@^&%*#&^$@%^ ARGH!!@#!@$%!~#@~
Moderator
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In your dreams......
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

chrissyviolet wrote:


hallow777 wrote:


gemininus wrote:

ya knows wha? me thinks i'd like heiji as a friend. he's great guy. but like hallow is with shinichi tho...
KAITOU KID WILL ALWAYS COME FIRST! AND I THINK MAYBE HEIJI IS BETTER THAN STUCK UP KUDO! and kazuha and heiji relationship is so much less painful for me than shinichi and rans...


Mouuu! Gemi!!!!! Shinichi is not stuck up....you just refuse to read/watch more of Detective Conan annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd if you did watch/read more i bet you would love Shinichi! yes Shinichi and Ran's relationship is well sad for lack of a better word butttttttttt thats what happy fluffy fanfiction is for!!!!


GEMI !#*#@$*%! how the hell could you SAY that!!!!!!! *$#*&%$^*^#%^%#&%&@^&%*#&^$@%^ ARGH!!@#!@$%!~#@~


seriously, i think u haunt me, whenever i say something against shinichi u just appear. freaky. leave me beeeeeeeeeeee



Member
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 6/21/10
for me he is best character for anime Detective Conan..why? becuase he is funny also if he wants he can make you feel really bad..also he is strong with his fighting skills..I like his voice and how he looks(i like it becuase he is different)..also he is smart when it comes to solve cases but he is dummy when it comes to girls(makes him more intresting)..he makes mistakes like any others human so it makes him look like real..He and Kudou are good with talking and they end up in a mess quite often yet they make it out off it..they look like brothers where Hattory is big brother..i find him kind in someways like he cheerd up Conan with makeing him play soccker
You must be logged in to post.