First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Most Common Anime Story
1590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In your Bed
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

xweetcandy wrote:

i dont understand a single thing


T^T same here lol looks like we are stupid >.>
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 12/28/08

andydono wrote:


NAWALDOE wrote:

i am not kidding. have you ever had deja vu when watching an anime? like youve seen it somewhere before? believe me, you HAVE! why? because a lot of animes have a lot of the same themes.

for example: ever heard of an anime where the boy is weak and bullied....then he finds something he can do so good that others end up looking up to him. then he ends up mastering that particular field of whatever hes doing? yeah i can name three animes from the top of my head that have that exact theme

1) Naruto
2) History's strongest disciple kenichi
3)Whistle!

I DARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!

but what gets me most is.....why? why repeat the exact theme over and over again? cant they think up something else? so.....WHAT ANIME THEME IS MOST NOTICABLE TO YOU GUYS?!


Let me tell you this, originality in Anime in this time of age is almost impossible ... The only Anime I have seen so far that ACTUALLY shows originality would be Library Wars (there's probably more, but I can't remember them at the momment)...

Taking things from others Animes is okay as long as you make it unique in your own special way. Although a fair amount of Anime fails to do it properly .


Manga is usually the original story of an anime (sorry if you don't understand...).
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

tamsheed3 wrote:



i thought the digimon series was more successful than pokemon.......but i stopped watching digimon after the first digimon show came out so idk that much about that.......i did read the pokemon manga for a lil bit but stopped that too because on the internet the 1 chapter was lke 12 pgs and it was just getting boring.........i can see where pokemon and digimon are the same but thats just because of the lil monster but the theme of the story is completly different.........there hasnt been any other pokemon themes were there have been alot of other digimon ones were lil monsters talk and stuff.....but thats just my opinion ....and sorry for typing so much.....


*tries to think of something Pokemon related*
5 minutes later...
*gives up in vain*

I guess your right about the other animes not using Pokemon related themes .

But are you sure you were reading the original because in the original manga version of Pokemon, Ash catches Pikachu in his house munching on some wires instead of receiving Pikachu from Professor Oak.

Remember the episode in Pokemon where Ash and Pikachu becomes friends after the Ferrow (howver his name was spelt) incident?? In the original Pikachu was severely injured (the same goes for Ash) from Ferrow's & Spearow's attacks, but with the help of Pikachu Ash manages to catch that Ferrow instead of letting it escape.
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

andydono wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:



i thought the digimon series was more successful than pokemon.......but i stopped watching digimon after the first digimon show came out so idk that much about that.......i did read the pokemon manga for a lil bit but stopped that too because on the internet the 1 chapter was lke 12 pgs and it was just getting boring.........i can see where pokemon and digimon are the same but thats just because of the lil monster but the theme of the story is completly different.........there hasnt been any other pokemon themes were there have been alot of other digimon ones were lil monsters talk and stuff.....but thats just my opinion ....and sorry for typing so much.....


*tries to think of something Pokemon related*
5 minutes later...
*gives up in vain*

I guess your right about the other animes not using Pokemon related themes .

But are you sure you were reading the original because in the original manga version of Pokemon, Ash catches Pikachu in his house munching on some wires instead of receiving Pikachu from Professor Oak.

Remember the episode in Pokemon where Ash and Pikachu becomes friends after the Ferrow (howver his name was spelt) incident?? In the original Pikachu was severely injured (the same goes for Ash) from Ferrow's & Spearow's attacks, but with the help of Pikachu Ash manages to catch that Ferrow instead of letting it escape.


the spearow think.....really......wow......he actually had a strong pokemon.......but about the manga ...no ive seen the manga were some guy names red has pikachu........but were can i see ur version of pokemon
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 12/28/08

PinkyBlueClouds18 wrote:


andydono wrote:


NAWALDOE wrote:

i am not kidding. have you ever had deja vu when watching an anime? like youve seen it somewhere before? believe me, you HAVE! why? because a lot of animes have a lot of the same themes.

for example: ever heard of an anime where the boy is weak and bullied....then he finds something he can do so good that others end up looking up to him. then he ends up mastering that particular field of whatever hes doing? yeah i can name three animes from the top of my head that have that exact theme

1) Naruto
2) History's strongest disciple kenichi
3)Whistle!

I DARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!

but what gets me most is.....why? why repeat the exact theme over and over again? cant they think up something else? so.....WHAT ANIME THEME IS MOST NOTICABLE TO YOU GUYS?!


Let me tell you this, originality in Anime in this time of age is almost impossible ... The only Anime I have seen so far that ACTUALLY shows originality would be Library Wars (there's probably more, but I can't remember them at the momment)...

Taking things from others Animes is okay as long as you make it unique in your own special way. Although a fair amount of Anime fails to do it properly .


Manga is usually the original story of an anime (sorry if you don't understand...).


What does that have anything to do with my statement about originality in anime???
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / try google earth
Offline
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 12/28/08
gintama =D, lol, original in its own way....ok on topic, most noticable, damsel in distress theme, u see that in everything actually....not just anime, id say thats the most noticable, how the !@#$ do you spell noticeable....it doesnt look right...
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

tamsheed3 wrote:


andydono wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:



i thought the digimon series was more successful than pokemon.......but i stopped watching digimon after the first digimon show came out so idk that much about that.......i did read the pokemon manga for a lil bit but stopped that too because on the internet the 1 chapter was lke 12 pgs and it was just getting boring.........i can see where pokemon and digimon are the same but thats just because of the lil monster but the theme of the story is completly different.........there hasnt been any other pokemon themes were there have been alot of other digimon ones were lil monsters talk and stuff.....but thats just my opinion ....and sorry for typing so much.....


*tries to think of something Pokemon related*
5 minutes later...
*gives up in vain*

I guess your right about the other animes not using Pokemon related themes .

But are you sure you were reading the original because in the original manga version of Pokemon, Ash catches Pikachu in his house munching on some wires instead of receiving Pikachu from Professor Oak.

Remember the episode in Pokemon where Ash and Pikachu becomes friends after the Ferrow (howver his name was spelt) incident?? In the original Pikachu was severely injured (the same goes for Ash) from Ferrow's & Spearow's attacks, but with the help of Pikachu Ash manages to catch that Ferrow instead of letting it escape.


the spearow think.....really......wow......he actually had a strong pokemon.......but about the manga ...no ive seen the manga were some guy names red has pikachu........but were can i see ur version of pokemon


The manga you read is definitely not the original.
I don't think its in print anymore (you can always try ebay or something). I only have the first volume (in chinese) and a few couple random issues of it (in english).

Might I also add that Ash's Charzard is EXTREMELY HUGE (around 2 stories high giant).
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

andydono wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:


andydono wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:



i thought the digimon series was more successful than pokemon.......but i stopped watching digimon after the first digimon show came out so idk that much about that.......i did read the pokemon manga for a lil bit but stopped that too because on the internet the 1 chapter was lke 12 pgs and it was just getting boring.........i can see where pokemon and digimon are the same but thats just because of the lil monster but the theme of the story is completly different.........there hasnt been any other pokemon themes were there have been alot of other digimon ones were lil monsters talk and stuff.....but thats just my opinion ....and sorry for typing so much.....


*tries to think of something Pokemon related*
5 minutes later...
*gives up in vain*

I guess your right about the other animes not using Pokemon related themes .

But are you sure you were reading the original because in the original manga version of Pokemon, Ash catches Pikachu in his house munching on some wires instead of receiving Pikachu from Professor Oak.

Remember the episode in Pokemon where Ash and Pikachu becomes friends after the Ferrow (howver his name was spelt) incident?? In the original Pikachu was severely injured (the same goes for Ash) from Ferrow's & Spearow's attacks, but with the help of Pikachu Ash manages to catch that Ferrow instead of letting it escape.


the spearow think.....really......wow......he actually had a strong pokemon.......but about the manga ...no ive seen the manga were some guy names red has pikachu........but were can i see ur version of pokemon


The manga you read is definitely not the original.
I don't think its in print anymore (you can always try ebay or something). I only have the first volume (in chinese) and a few couple random issues of it (in english).

Might I also add that Ash's Charzard is EXTREMELY HUGE (around 2 stories high giant).


lol charzard........well i guess theres nothing i can do then......oh well
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
Spice and wolf had a very original story line. would also love to see a second season of it
2944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / "The World"
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Rupro wrote:

Spice and wolf had a very original story line. would also love to see a second season of it


Horo/Holo! ;_;

How DO you pronounce her name anyway?
8048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
all that i don't like in anime is .. example ..

a girl has many "boy" friends .. and all of his friends has a crush on her ..
and the one that the girls like doesn't like her or notice her ..
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
naruto.... maybe bleach and one piece too..
1339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Sout East Asia
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

NAWALDOE wrote:

i am not kidding. have you ever had deja vu when watching an anime? like youve seen it somewhere before? believe me, you HAVE! why? because a lot of animes have a lot of the same themes.

for example: ever heard of an anime where the boy is weak and bullied....then he finds something he can do so good that others end up looking up to him. then he ends up mastering that particular field of whatever hes doing? yeah i can name three animes from the top of my head that have that exact theme

1) Naruto
2) History's strongest disciple kenichi
3)Whistle!

I DARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!

but what gets me most is.....why? why repeat the exact theme over and over again? cant they think up something else? so.....WHAT ANIME THEME IS MOST NOTICABLE TO YOU GUYS?!


with the same theme that you wrote:

-Eye Shield 21 - Sena gets bullied and he finds out that he is good at running
also
-Suzuka - Yamato thought tha sprinting is the worst that he can't do but then he discovers that he's really good at it.
Posted 12/28/08
..Sailor Moon == Tokyo mew mew
I dont like sailor moon, but i love tokyo mew mew, dont ask me why, probably because i like the bad guys on it~~
xD
Posted 12/28/08
a group of color coded ordinary school girls who suddenly gets chosen to save the world from evil :\
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.