First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Your Ani(ME)
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

-Turbo- wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:





Get real. When you try to describe yourself by drawing references from fictional characters, you stop being who you are and instead, you're pretending to be someone else. Knowing who you are is more important than you pretending to be someone that you're not, and every good actors know better than that. Because if they don't, then they will suffer from insecurity.

And what's worst, this is just you trying to draw attention to yourself around here. Otherwise you won't be just using iconic characters from popular mainstream titles.

You watching anime is just your hobby, just like myself with my interest in anime subculture. But if you want people to notice you, you need to learn just how to be better at being your own person. However, if you just what to blend in with the masses, then just got right ahead with what you're going with this.

And just so I don't get off topic:

For myself
Personality of: myself
Attitude: myself
Fight like: myself
Look Like: myself
I treat people like: myself

ONE person that BEST describes you all together: myself

Perfect Person:
Personality of: my girlfriend
Attitude of: my girlfriend
Fight Like: my girlfriend
Look like: my girlfriend
Treats you like: my girlfriend

ONE person that BEST describes them all together: my girlfriend



Oh god old man relax its not that serious its just for fun ~ go yell at the kids on your lawn


lol ur intellectual to a certain point dom but u gatta be creative with urself, y live if u can't try to enjoy it. yea i know cheesy but yea.
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Maou068 wrote:

Meh.... I don't want to contribute something in this thread.


but in saying that have you not contributed to this thread
Posted 12/28/08

wolfsaiga wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:





Get real. When you try to describe yourself by drawing references from fictional characters, you stop being who you are and instead, you're pretending to be someone else. Knowing who you are is more important than you pretending to be someone that you're not, and every good actors know better than that. Because if they don't, then they will suffer from insecurity.

And what's worst, this is just you trying to draw attention to yourself around here. Otherwise you won't be just using iconic characters from popular mainstream titles.

You watching anime is just your hobby, just like myself with my interest in anime subculture. But if you want people to notice you, you need to learn just how to be better at being your own person. However, if you just what to blend in with the masses, then just got right ahead with what you're going with this.

And just so I don't get off topic:

For myself
Personality of: myself
Attitude: myself
Fight like: myself
Look Like: myself
I treat people like: myself

ONE person that BEST describes you all together: myself

Perfect Person:
Personality of: my girlfriend
Attitude of: my girlfriend
Fight Like: my girlfriend
Look like: my girlfriend
Treats you like: my girlfriend

ONE person that BEST describes them all together: my girlfriend



Oh god old man relax its not that serious its just for fun ~ go yell at the kids on your lawn


lol ur intellectual to a certain point dom but u gatta be creative with urself, y live if u can't try to enjoy it. yea i know cheesy but yea.


Lol hes just a fun sucker



Posted 12/28/08

wolfsaiga wrote:

this looks fun, truthfully i can't name under 5 characters for my attitude i will try though.
You
Personality of: i guess i'm more like ikuto and the prince combine from shugo chara
Attitude: more like ikuto, they ask for a fight they got it handed to em most of the time
Fight like:i fight like kenshin, use watever i can when fighting i prefer my sword though with a nice metal wolf shief
Look Like um i guess i look like ikuto but smaller, bigger, glasses, and black hair, a little chubbier, that it i think that would look almost like me
I treat boys/girls like: i treat people with decency like the prince from shugo chara, if there an ass different story dpending ig a girl or boy.
ONE person that BEST describes you all together: kenshin i guess would describe me as whole.



good list btw
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
ahh, my brain is not functioning right now,,, to lazy to think of an aniME
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

-Turbo- wrote:


wolfsaiga wrote:

this looks fun, truthfully i can't name under 5 characters for my attitude i will try though.
You
Personality of: i guess i'm more like ikuto and the prince combine from shugo chara
Attitude: more like ikuto, they ask for a fight they got it handed to em most of the time
Fight like:i fight like kenshin, use watever i can when fighting i prefer my sword though with a nice metal wolf shief
Look Like um i guess i look like ikuto but smaller, bigger, glasses, and black hair, a little chubbier, that it i think that would look almost like me
I treat boys/girls like: i treat people with decency like the prince from shugo chara, if there an ass different story dpending ig a girl or boy.
ONE person that BEST describes you all together: kenshin i guess would describe me as whole.



good list btw


TY UR GOOD TO HAS SOME FUNNY PICS, IT WAS PRETTY FUN, DAM CAPS WON'T TURN OFF, WONDER Y PEOPLE NOT POSTING MUCH ON HERE MAYBE THE FEEEL INTIMIDATED OR SOMETHING, OR THEY DON'T WANNA LIE THAT THEY DON'T HAVE THE BEST PERSONALLITY, I DUNNO DON'T TAKE IT TO OFFENCE PEOPLE.
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / new york
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

DomFortress wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:





Get real. When you try to describe yourself by drawing references from fictional characters, you stop being who you are and instead, you're pretending to be someone else. Knowing who you are is more important than you pretending to be someone that you're not, and every good actors know better than that. Because if they don't, then they will suffer from insecurity.

And what's worst, this is just you trying to draw attention to yourself around here. Otherwise you won't be just using iconic characters from popular mainstream titles.

You watching anime is just your hobby, just like myself with my interest in anime subculture. But if you want people to notice you, you need to learn just how to be better at being your own person. However, if you just what to blend in with the masses, then just got right ahead with what you're going with this.

And just so I don't get off topic:

For myself
Personality of: myself
Attitude: myself
Fight like: myself
Look Like: myself
I treat people like: myself

ONE person that BEST describes you all together: myself

Perfect Person:
Personality of: my girlfriend
Attitude of: my girlfriend
Fight Like: my girlfriend
Look like: my girlfriend
Treats you like: my girlfriend

ONE person that BEST describes them all together: my girlfriend


the whole idea is to imagine and pretend
it's the net dont bust a vein hunny lol
4531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / yaoi land~
Offline
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 12/28/08
lol im too lazy right now to post this thread cuz it look pretty long to me, but imma come bak and post >XD
750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lithuania
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
Personality of: Ichigo from TMM
Attitude: Merry Weather from GodChild ( all though it's a manga...)
Fight like: Yuki from VK
Look Like: Misuzu from Air
I treat boys/girls like: I'm friendly so I'm probably kinda like Amu from Shugo Chara
ONE person that BEST describes you all together: Amu because if you put her charas in one person I think that would be me ^.^

Perfect Person:
Personality of: Ikuto nyaah ^.^ CH
Attitude of: Ryou from TMM
Fight Like: Alucard from Hellsing 'cos hes friggin' immortal >.<
Look like: Cain Hargreaves from GodChild
Treats you like: Kaname treats Yuuki ^.^

ONE person that BEST describes them all together: I have nooo idea O.o there's no one that describes them all together
Posted 12/28/08

PureMorning wrote:

Personality of: Ichigo from TMM
Attitude: Merry Weather from GodChild ( all though it's a manga...)
Fight like: Yuki from VK
Look Like: Misuzu from Air
I treat boys/girls like: I'm friendly so I'm probably kinda like Amu from Shugo Chara
ONE person that BEST describes you all together: Amu because if you put her charas in one person I think that would be me ^.^

Perfect Person:
Personality of: Ikuto nyaah ^.^ CH
Attitude of: Ryou from TMM
Fight Like: Alucard from Hellsing 'cos hes friggin' immortal >.<
Look like: Cain Hargreaves from GodChild
Treats you like: Kaname treats Yuuki ^.^

ONE person that BEST describes them all together: I have nooo idea O.o there's no one that describes them all together



Lol you fight like yuuki from vk man thats bad Lol she always drops her stick and someone has to save her Lol ~
does she fight better in vk guilty ~?
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
Hmm, I've got time to kill. I'll give it a go.

Personality: Maybe Chiko, from Nijuu-Mensou no Musume. Both of us use our heads, are often called mature for our age, love books, and are usually really reclusive except when we're around our close friends and family (or in my case, am online). The difference is I'm a wimp (though I inherited my mom's really-good-punch gene) and I doubt she spend much time online in her PJs snacking on Pop-Tarts and Sprite.

Attitude: It depends. In the morning it's impossible to wake me up and I'm like a zombie when you do get me out of bed, my atittude at school changes depending on the class, after school and on weekends I'm usually mellow and a bit reclusive (unless I get into an arguement or a debate, in which case I'm ruthless).

Fight like: Kyou from CLANNAD: I know how to use a book as a weapon, though I'm more likely to smack someone with it than throw it. The book might get hurt if I did that. I can throw a pretty good punch, too, and I have good reflexes.

Look like: Tohru from the anime version of Fruits Basket. Just add freckles, and you have me. Long brown hair, blue eyes, and pale skin under all the freckles. I'm also skinny as a rail, despite the fact that my fingers get more excercise than any other part of my body and I'm a constant snacker.

Treat boys/girls like: Depends how they treat me. If I think I might be able to get along well with them, I'm polite and easy-going. If it's plain they don't like me or think they're above me, I ultimately let them know that I know that I'm way above their level.

One best person that describes you all together: Chiko, I suppose. We only look slightly similar, but our personalities are very much the same.
750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lithuania
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

-Turbo- wrote:


PureMorning wrote:

Personality of: Ichigo from TMM
Attitude: Merry Weather from GodChild ( all though it's a manga...)
Fight like: Yuki from VK
Look Like: Misuzu from Air
I treat boys/girls like: I'm friendly so I'm probably kinda like Amu from Shugo Chara
ONE person that BEST describes you all together: Amu because if you put her charas in one person I think that would be me ^.^

Perfect Person:
Personality of: Ikuto nyaah ^.^ CH
Attitude of: Ryou from TMM
Fight Like: Alucard from Hellsing 'cos hes friggin' immortal >.<
Look like: Cain Hargreaves from GodChild
Treats you like: Kaname treats Yuuki ^.^

ONE person that BEST describes them all together: I have nooo idea O.o there's no one that describes them all together



Lol you fight like yuuki from vk man thats bad Lol she always drops her stick and someone has to save her Lol ~
does she fight better in vk guilty ~?


Well I don't really fight but in need I'd defend myself of course ^.^ But I think she's way better in VK guilty. I would say something but that would be a spoiler ;P ^.^
Posted 12/28/08

lkmjr wrote:

Hmm, I've got time to kill. I'll give it a go.

Personality: Maybe Chiko, from Nijuu-Mensou no Musume. Both of us use our heads, are often called mature for our age, love books, and are usually really reclusive except when we're around our close friends and family (or in my case, am online). The difference is I'm a wimp (though I inherited my mom's really-good-punch gene) and I doubt she spend much time online in her PJs snacking on Pop-Tarts and Sprite.

Attitude: It depends. In the morning it's impossible to wake me up and I'm like a zombie when you do get me out of bed, my atittude at school changes depending on the class, after school and on weekends I'm usually mellow and a bit reclusive (unless I get into an arguement or a debate, in which case I'm ruthless).

Fight like: Kyou from CLANNAD: I know how to use a book as a weapon, though I'm more likely to smack someone with it than throw it. The book might get hurt if I did that. I can throw a pretty good punch, too, and I have good reflexes.

Look like: Tohru from the anime version of Fruits Basket. Just add freckles, and you have me. Long brown hair, blue eyes, and pale skin under all the freckles. I'm also skinny as a rail, despite the fact that my fingers get more excercise than any other part of my body and I'm a constant snacker.

Treat boys/girls like: Depends how they treat me. If I think I might be able to get along well with them, I'm polite and easy-going. If it's plain they don't like me or think they're above me, I ultimately let them know that I know that I'm way above their level.

One best person that describes you all together: Chiko, I suppose. We only look slightly similar, but our personalities are very much the same.


no perfect person??


I've got time to kill to so im commenting on everybody Lol
you seem like your like akira kogami from lucky star LoL ~! do u know who that is??

but then 5 minutes later




Posted 12/28/08

wolfsaiga wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:



Oh god old man relax its not that serious its just for fun ~ go yell at the kids on your lawn


lol ur intellectual to a certain point dom but u gatta be creative with urself, y live if u can't try to enjoy it. yea i know cheesy but yea.

I'm creative by being myself and to have fun for making myself better at what I do. I don't need to pretend because I have the capacity to be whatever I want to be. And what I wanted to be all this time since childhood, is to become a super robot pilot.



-Turbo- wrote:
Lol hes just a fun sucker




And you can't even take constructive criticism.

I accomplished more than just pretending to be someone that I'm not, when I literally transcended my childhood hobby into a way of life through hard work & guts. And quite frankly, I've more fun speaking out my mind than hiding my insecurity with a picture, while engaging intellectual debates rather than indulging some 5 seconds fame by randomly tagging myself with some popular random thoughts.



MZFATTYGYAL wrote:
the whole idea is to imagine and pretend
it's the net dont bust a vein hunny lol

Voicing my opinions doesn't make me angry, it helps me organize my thoughts. Just like meditating my mind doesn't make me feel calm, it helps me reach enlightenment. Like exercising doesn't make me build muscles, it helps me empower myself. Like acting takes creativity, while pretending just kills it.
750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lithuania
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

-Turbo- wrote:


PureMorning wrote:

Personality of: Ichigo from TMM
Attitude: Merry Weather from GodChild ( all though it's a manga...)
Fight like: Yuki from VK
Look Like: Misuzu from Air
I treat boys/girls like: I'm friendly so I'm probably kinda like Amu from Shugo Chara
ONE person that BEST describes you all together: Amu because if you put her charas in one person I think that would be me ^.^

Perfect Person:
Personality of: Ikuto nyaah ^.^ CH
Attitude of: Ryou from TMM
Fight Like: Alucard from Hellsing 'cos hes friggin' immortal >.<
Look like: Cain Hargreaves from GodChild
Treats you like: Kaname treats Yuuki ^.^

ONE person that BEST describes them all together: I have nooo idea O.o there's no one that describes them all together



Lol you fight like yuuki from vk man thats bad Lol she always drops her stick and someone has to save her Lol ~
does she fight better in vk guilty ~?

Lol and now that I think of it Yuki really does suck hmm...then how about Kyou from Clannad ^.^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.