First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply models
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 12/28/08

username:
age:
why you want to be model:
have you been in already or are you first time:
picture:
Posted 12/28/08
can i join???
If not then that's ok~^^

username:pelite222
age:13
why you want to be model:i wana be a model.'coz i wana show evry1 my pictures~! ^^ and just compete with evry1~!
have you been in already or are you first time:Yes i were in the 1st season~!
picture:
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

pelite222 wrote:

can i join???
If not then that's ok~^^

username:pelite222
age:13
why you want to be model:i wana be a model.'coz i wana show evry1 my pictures~! ^^ and just compete with evry1~!
have you been in already or are you first time:Yes i were in the 1st season~!
picture:


yes of course you can join..and welcome back in the game
Posted 12/28/08

charunetra wrote:


pelite222 wrote:

can i join???
If not then that's ok~^^

username:pelite222
age:13
why you want to be model:i wana be a model.'coz i wana show evry1 my pictures~! ^^ and just compete with evry1~!
have you been in already or are you first time:Yes i were in the 1st season~!
picture:


yes of course you can join..and welcome back in the game


Thank you~!
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

pelite222 wrote:


charunetra wrote:


pelite222 wrote:

can i join???
If not then that's ok~^^

username:pelite222
age:13
why you want to be model:i wana be a model.'coz i wana show evry1 my pictures~! ^^ and just compete with evry1~!
have you been in already or are you first time:Yes i were in the 1st season~!
picture:


yes of course you can join..and welcome back in the game


Thank you~!


model
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
username: kityee123
age:14
why you want to be model:coz i love to b one^^
have you been in already or are you first time:nope i was in the 1st & 2nd season^^
picture:
Member
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08
username:naompje
age:13
why you want to be model:koz i love it >o^
have you been in already or are you first time:nope this is my first time
picture:



please tell mii if i'm in
Posted 12/30/08
username:sparkle22099
age:17
why you want to be model:koz I luv modelling
have you been in already or are you first time:First time
picture:
Member
13075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
username:limchristina
age:16
why you want to be model: Coz i love to compete.
have you been in already or are you first time: First time
picture:
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Username: Moonlight_angel2
Age: 14
Why you want to be model: I always wanted to be a model
Have you been in already or are you first time: This is my first time
Picture:
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

charunetra wrote:


username:
age:
why you want to be model:
have you been in already or are you first time:
picture:


when are we starting??
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

Moonlight_angel2 wrote:


charunetra wrote:


username:
age:
why you want to be model:
have you been in already or are you first time:
picture:


when are we starting??


next weekend
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

charunetra wrote:


Moonlight_angel2 wrote:


charunetra wrote:


username:
age:
why you want to be model:
have you been in already or are you first time:
picture:


when are we starting??


next weekend


Then I am not going to be home!! Too sad.
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Moonlight_angel2 wrote:


charunetra wrote:


Moonlight_angel2 wrote:


charunetra wrote:


username:
age:
why you want to be model:
have you been in already or are you first time:
picture:


when are we starting??


next weekend


Then I am not going to be home!! Too sad.


every round is week along..so you have all week to upload picture...aslo if you want we can make it longer so you can post picture
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

charunetra wrote:


Moonlight_angel2 wrote:


charunetra wrote:


Moonlight_angel2 wrote:


charunetra wrote:


username:
age:
why you want to be model:
have you been in already or are you first time:
picture:


when are we starting??


next weekend


Then I am not going to be home!! Too sad.


every round is week along..so you have all week to upload picture...aslo if you want we can make it longer so you can post picture


Oh really that is a good news!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.