First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply models
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

Moonlight_angel2 wrote:


charunetra wrote:


Moonlight_angel2 wrote:


charunetra wrote:


Moonlight_angel2 wrote:


charunetra wrote:

3 season have start it and now we dont hire models..everybody who want to be model can join in the 4 season


are the judges same?


most of the yes..but we miss 2 mod right now joycye and berna left the cr beucase of the school..so we dont start beafore we find 2 new one


then may i quit being model and be a judge? i want to do something new.


if you become the mod then you can't be model anymore..are you sure about that?


yup!!


okey..so now one you are one of the mods in here..so please be active
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 5/23/09 , edited 5/23/09

charunetra wrote:


Moonlight_angel2 wrote:


charunetra wrote:


Moonlight_angel2 wrote:


charunetra wrote:


Moonlight_angel2 wrote:


charunetra wrote:

3 season have start it and now we dont hire models..everybody who want to be model can join in the 4 season


are the judges same?


most of the yes..but we miss 2 mod right now joycye and berna left the cr beucase of the school..so we dont start beafore we find 2 new one


then may i quit being model and be a judge? i want to do something new.


if you become the mod then you can't be model anymore..are you sure about that?


yup!!


okey..so now one you are one of the mods in here..so please be active


okay!! ^^ so we need one more mod and some models?
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

Moonlight_angel2 wrote:


charunetra wrote:


Moonlight_angel2 wrote:


charunetra wrote:


Moonlight_angel2 wrote:


charunetra wrote:


Moonlight_angel2 wrote:


charunetra wrote:
3 season have start it and now we dont hire models..everybody who want to be model can join in the 4 season

are the judges same?

most of the yes..but we miss 2 mod right now joycye and berna left the cr beucase of the school..so we dont start beafore we find 2 new one

then may i quit being model and be a judge? i want to do something new.

if you become the mod then you can't be model anymore..are you sure about that?

yup!!

okey..so now one you are one of the mods in here..so please be active

okay!! ^^ so we need one more mod and some models?


first mod and the models
Posted 5/25/09 , edited 5/25/09
username:pelite222
age:14
why you want to be model:I want to win thsi time!
have you been in already or are you first time: 3rd time
picture:
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
so season 4 is out..all who want to be models can join now
Member
4542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
username:coolkay
age:18
why you want to be model:because it is fun and i love finding the different pictures!
have you been in already or are you first time: i been in already i was in the first season!
picture:
model
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 6/22/09
username:kityee123
age:15
why you want to be model:coz i love it
have you been in already or are you first time:nope
picture:
Member
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 8/28/09
username: Ryoko_Ueda
age: 16
why you want to be model: It is a dream I have had for a long time
have you been in already or are you first time: This is my first time
Pic:
Posted 8/31/09
username: Amlerisa
age: 25
why you want to be model: becuase it's intresting and you can try to best without geting hurt
have you been in already or are you first time: in all seasons
picture:
Member
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / living on cloud 9
Offline
Posted 9/6/09
umm can i still join?
if yes here:

username: darkangel282
age: 16
why you want to be model: becuase it's looks fun!!
have you been in already or are you first time: first time!
picture:
Member
51240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Estonia
Offline
Posted 9/15/09
okey how many models we have ?
Member
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 9/15/09

chaosemage wrote:

okey how many models we have ?

I think 6

Member
51240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Estonia
Offline
Posted 9/16/09

ryoko_ueda wrote:


chaosemage wrote:

okey how many models we have ?

I think 6



okey thanks ^^
Member
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 11/11/09
username: rylaicrestfall20
name: shendelzare silkwood
age: 13
why you want to be model:
because I want to show people that I'm different with other people, because my friends always think i'm a copycat or something

have you been in already or are you first time: first time
picture:
2980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / omg
Offline
Posted 2/15/10
username: Starzy_
age: 15
why you want to be model: I want to see my abilities and if I'm able to win.
have you been in already or are you first time: First time is the charm~
picture:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.