First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
I Noticed
28954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
omg I had no idea people had trouble with Renji.. that is one of the easiest names! Or maybe it's just because I am in love with him.. hmm..

Anyhoo, I looove Kippu's addition! ahahah poor forum mods.. my heart goes out to you, it truly does!


lol how about the fact that:
We make threads to laugh and poke fun at our own stupidity/silliness/obsessions/aggressiveness/possessiveness/hard-headedness

I like to use the suffix "-ness" a lot -_- but yeah, this is a fun thread, thanks for making it! XD
Member
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
Interesting noob facts LOL
What matters is our LOVE For Bleach you know. HAHA

Bankai!
Member
8117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/14/09 , edited 1/14/09

die-taht wrote:

Interesting noob facts LOL
What matters is our LOVE For Bleach you know. HAHA

Bankai!


yes it is Bonkoi!!! wait I spelt something wrong didn't I? jk Bankai!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------


rankin24 wrote:

omg I had no idea people had trouble with Renji.. that is one of the easiest names! Or maybe it's just because I am in love with him.. hmm..

Anyhoo, I looove Kippu's addition! ahahah poor forum mods.. my heart goes out to you, it truly does!


lol how about the fact that:
We make threads to laugh and poke fun at our own stupidity/silliness/obsessions/aggressiveness/possessiveness/hard-headedness

I like to use the suffix "-ness" a lot -_- but yeah, this is a fun thread, thanks for making it! XD


lol no problem , I was just reading most of the comments while I was watching bleach and you know the rest

what did I say about double posting?! ~Kippu
Member
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SJ....heheee
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
gawd this totally crack me up especially the orihima part XDD
Posted 1/14/09

ZukoFireBook wrote:


nancyb1 wrote:

-some bleach fans argue whether to say soul reaper (thank you david-ho) or shinigami ignoring the fact that one is english one is japanese

I think this one is funny...because it is true...
I personally like Soul Reapers...better than Shinigamis maybe because I have hella trouble spelling that fuck'n word...LOL...

I also notice that people can't decide to spell barragan with one (r) or two...I spell it with two r because that is my last name. (BARRAGAN)...not Baragan...


I haven't finished all the series so I might not be upto to barragan or I don't remember but plz do explain more I'm curious


The Espada Baragan/ Barragan has not yet been shown on the series but in the manga he already come out...he is like super old...
Member
8117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

nancyb1 wrote:


ZukoFireBook wrote:


nancyb1 wrote:

-some bleach fans argue whether to say soul reaper (thank you david-ho) or shinigami ignoring the fact that one is english one is japanese

I think this one is funny...because it is true...
I personally like Soul Reapers...better than Shinigamis maybe because I have hella trouble spelling that fuck'n word...LOL...

I also notice that people can't decide to spell barragan with one (r) or two...I spell it with two r because that is my last name. (BARRAGAN)...not Baragan...


I haven't finished all the series so I might not be upto to barragan or I don't remember but plz do explain more I'm curious


The Espada Baragan/ Barragan has not yet been shown on the series but in the manga he already come out...he is like super old...


oh that guy yes I caught with everything just yesterday thx
Member
10043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Downstairs
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
i noticed that the only person masumoto hugs is toushirou, she would kill any other( remeber keigo? poor guy......)

i noticed that alot of characters can stay still for many chapters or episodes.
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
I noticed more people like Naruto more then Bleach and i didn't know why. Till i watched Naruto now i see why.
Member
140123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Searching For Gon...
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

Aye, it bound to happen in any thing you read, people miss spell few words or names or so.
Member
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Jefferson, Georgi...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

ZukoFireBook wrote:
EDIT:
-some bleach fans argue whether to say soul reaper (thank you david-ho) or shinigami ignoring the fact that one is english one is japanese

You forgot that the tanslation of shinigami is death god and decided to go with soul reaper which fits better with the european based American culture. I like talking.
Member
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere beyond...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
Many people criticize bleach characters when they don't even have facts or evidence to support what they are stating.

& lol with the ppl who doesn't know how to spell "bankai"
456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Akatsuki Base
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
omg... can't believe that people messed up with the word Bankai XD
Member
8117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/16/09

pyromaniac5379 wrote:


ZukoFireBook wrote:
EDIT:
-some bleach fans argue whether to say soul reaper (thank you david-ho) or shinigami ignoring the fact that one is english one is japanese

You forgot that the tanslation of shinigami is death god and decided to go with soul reaper which fits better with the european based American culture. I like talking.


I'm not saying it's the exact translation I'm saying that's what they use in both versions
4663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the shadows......
Offline
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 8/22/09
fan girls usually make every bleach related topic into a pairing debate

there are several topics on this forum asking stuff like "who's better for ichigo" or "which pairing is the best", etc. if they all relate to pairing matters, then whats the point in making separate threads for all of them?! dont these people know the forum rules? no repeat threads are allowed

the majority of bleach fans are confused as to which the correct romanization of a name is. EXAMPLE: Halibel/Harribel and Lisa/Risa. which are the right translations? i dunno

the majority of bleach fans are either Anti-Orihime or Anti-Rukia

bleach fan girls use pairing debates/wars as an excuse to constantly be at each others throats, such as forcing their opinions onto other people, putting down anyone who disagrees with them, and/or directly insulting a particular person or group

some fans ask stupid questions. by this, i mean questions for which the answers can be easily found if they did a little research.

various fans argue whether people should say "shinigami", "death god", or "soul reaper". shinigami in english literally means "death god". however, the translator(s) for the official english releases decided to use the term "soul reaper", probably to make it sound cooler. so it doesnt matter which term you use, they all mean the same thing.

alot of fans dont know how to spell ZANPAKUTO, or their names correctly.

*will add more later*
Member
8117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/8/09


I so added it ,it annoys me too when they do that
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.