[Request] Manga Colouring
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 1/8/09
Hihi !!! I'm Ting-chan ... Everybody wanna your manga to be coloured rite so just post ur manga here ... but pls follow the rules 1st =3

Rules and Regulations
1.only one pic to be coloured per user
2.pls put it in spoiler
3.me will leave the background uncoloured if u din request for it
4.if there are certain parts that colour u wanted, pls tell us~
Posted 12/30/08
can i request anyone to color this>??
here's the color

thanks...

Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08

your_gurl wrote:

can i request anyone to color this>??
here's the color

thanks...



okie okie .. me sure will help u .. teehee .. btw can wait for around 2 or 3 days lydat .. me is busy these days but me will find time to make for u ..
Posted 12/31/08

lockedheart wrote:


your_gurl wrote:

can i request anyone to color this>??
here's the color

thanks...



okie okie .. me sure will help u .. teehee .. btw can wait for around 2 or 3 days lydat .. me is busy these days but me will find time to make for u ..


sure... thanks...
Posted 1/7/09 , edited 1/8/09

your_gurl wrote:


lockedheart wrote:


your_gurl wrote:

can i request anyone to color this>??
here's the color

thanks...



okie okie .. me sure will help u .. teehee .. btw can wait for around 2 or 3 days lydat .. me is busy these days but me will find time to make for u ..


sure... thanks...


DONE


Posted 1/9/09

lockedheart wrote:


your_gurl wrote:


lockedheart wrote:


your_gurl wrote:

can i request anyone to color this>??
here's the color

thanks...



okie okie .. me sure will help u .. teehee .. btw can wait for around 2 or 3 days lydat .. me is busy these days but me will find time to make for u ..


sure... thanks...


DONE




so cute....
thanks!!!!!!!
Posted 1/9/09

your_gurl wrote:


lockedheart wrote:


your_gurl wrote:


lockedheart wrote:


your_gurl wrote:

can i request anyone to color this>??
here's the color

thanks...



okie okie .. me sure will help u .. teehee .. btw can wait for around 2 or 3 days lydat .. me is busy these days but me will find time to make for u ..


sure... thanks...


DONE




so cute....
thanks!!!!!!!


thanks n welcome ...
me is still a beginner so im nt really that good >.<
me is really hapy that u lyk it
Member
994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Makati City
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
can anybody do these for me?
its a fan manga i think..

i think watercolor effects will do..
^^
You must be logged in to post.