First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply how was this good ending or bad ending??
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
I'm just wondering is the ending good or bad... I suck at bad ending stuff... heheheh
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
i don´t know but i can only say that Kuro would do the same mistake to meed Kuromitsu again and again , because he love her sooo much :O

so i would say it´s in the middel^^
77997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / US, Indiana
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
I'd say it was a good ending at least in comparison with some of the episodes ^^ it has extremely high artistic value and there are many minor effects that bring the episode great atmosphere. The symbols, imagery, and mood of the last episode were perfect and surpass the value of the manga.

In short, if you don't have a problem understanding what actually happened and you aren't shallow thinking enough to be upset by the regression then this ending is truly amazing ^^.

The only problems are, as stated in the last sentence, the logical transition throughout the series being extremely difficult to grasp and the lack of any progression in Kuro's actual reality. Some people will be left with a "well that was f*ing pointless" feeling.
Member
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New Hampshire
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
Mythbreaker is right ... the whole thing is worth watching, too. Though I don't suspect anyone will make it to the ending who could actually not understand the concepts presented in the first couple episodes... basically, you'll know if it's your cup of tea pretty much immediately - the ending isn't too far fetched as concerns the premise. Beautiful anime, to be sure.
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / heaven and hell
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

mythbreaker wrote:

I'd say it was a good ending at least in comparison with some of the episodes ^^ it has extremely high artistic value and there are many minor effects that bring the episode great atmosphere. The symbols, imagery, and mood of the last episode were perfect and surpass the value of the manga.

In short, if you don't have a problem understanding what actually happened and you aren't shallow thinking enough to be upset by the regression then this ending is truly amazing ^^.

The only problems are, as stated in the last sentence, the logical transition throughout the series being extremely difficult to grasp and the lack of any progression in Kuro's actual reality. Some people will be left with a "well that was f*ing pointless" feeling.


the last two episodes gives all the answers to the viewers questions.. you just have to dive deeper into the meaning of the story..

here's a hint "the butterfly effect"

the butterflies absolutely made sense...

the story is absolutely a masterpiece..
77997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / US, Indiana
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

ace135x wrote:


mythbreaker wrote:

I'd say it was a good ending at least in comparison with some of the episodes ^^ it has extremely high artistic value and there are many minor effects that bring the episode great atmosphere. The symbols, imagery, and mood of the last episode were perfect and surpass the value of the manga.

In short, if you don't have a problem understanding what actually happened and you aren't shallow thinking enough to be upset by the regression then this ending is truly amazing ^^.

The only problems are, as stated in the last sentence, the logical transition throughout the series being extremely difficult to grasp and the lack of any progression in Kuro's actual reality. Some people will be left with a "well that was f*ing pointless" feeling.


the last two episodes gives all the answers to the viewers questions.. you just have to dive deeper into the meaning of the story..

here's a hint "the butterfly effect"

the butterflies absolutely made sense...

the story is absolutely a masterpiece..


didn't say I was confused -.-'
77997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / US, Indiana
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

VagrantAlbedo wrote:

Mythbreaker is right ... the whole thing is worth watching, too. Though I don't suspect anyone will make it to the ending who could actually not understand the concepts presented in the first couple episodes... basically, you'll know if it's your cup of tea pretty much immediately - the ending isn't too far fetched as concerns the premise. Beautiful anime, to be sure.


some people can get desperate... and still watch even though they have no idea what they are watching... -.-'
Member
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
I was dissappointed.... Because, mainly, Kuon was my favorite character and it sucked to see him die like that... >_< And also that I kind of started to hate Kuromitsu... Because it's like.. everyone's getting killed and stuff, and she's just kicking back. She seems really manipulative, and she just wants to be with Kuro... While she's sort of toying around with everyone else(Such as Kuon).

And I thought it was horrible that Kuro wanted to die, because he didn't want to go through any more, but Kuromitsu is like 'waah I dont want to be alone'... And restarts the whole thing.

But overall, this was one of the best anime I've seen. Not too long, not too short, the right amount of violence, some humor, good character design, creativity, good intro I could never get tired of(thought I didnt like the ending song), good art, good voice acting, good good good.
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / heaven and hell
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
@ mythbreaker

>_< my bad

but the info I posted is for those who don't understand..
btw try watching "the butterfly effect" its a two thumbs up for the critical thinkers..it has the same feel as watching the ending of kurozuka...
both "the butterfly effect" and kurozuka shows possible examples involving the "chaos theory"

oh my.. wth am I saying this might lead to further confusion of the kids xD
Member
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New Hampshire
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
Yay chaos theory!
Yeah I suppose people would continue to watch in hopes of understanding... but as for Kuon, I don't really care that he died, he was expendable and there wasn't much connection. The show kind of puts death in a favorable view, as if living is the true curse, so it was probably for the best that he died anyway - he wouldn't be able to take the hero's burden that both Kuromitsu and Kurou have to bear anyway. And that's what we're supposed to empathize with, right?
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / heaven and hell
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

VagrantAlbedo wrote:

Yay chaos theory!
Yeah I suppose people would continue to watch in hopes of understanding... but as for Kuon, I don't really care that he died, he was expendable and there wasn't much connection. The show kind of puts death in a favorable view, as if living is the true curse, so it was probably for the best that he died anyway - he wouldn't be able to take the hero's burden that both Kuromitsu and Kurou have to bear anyway. And that's what we're supposed to empathize with, right?


try watching "butterfly effect" here's a link to the movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0289879/ it will help you understand what is chaos theory..

it'll also help you understand more about kurozuka..
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Miyaviya wrote:

I was dissappointed.... Because, mainly, Kuon was my favorite character and it sucked to see him die like that... >_< And also that I kind of started to hate Kuromitsu... Because it's like.. everyone's getting killed and stuff, and she's just kicking back. She seems really manipulative, and she just wants to be with Kuro... While she's sort of toying around with everyone else(Such as Kuon).

And I thought it was horrible that Kuro wanted to die, because he didn't want to go through any more, but Kuromitsu is like 'waah I dont want to be alone'... And restarts the whole thing.

But overall, this was one of the best anime I've seen. Not too long, not too short, the right amount of violence, some humor, good character design, creativity, good intro I could never get tired of(thought I didnt like the ending song), good art, good voice acting, good good good.


how is she toying with this Kuon and everyone else???? uhm... by means of pleasure?? this has lots of nudity and violence right??
Member
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

reyrey14x14 wrote:


Miyaviya wrote:

I was dissappointed.... Because, mainly, Kuon was my favorite character and it sucked to see him die like that... >_< And also that I kind of started to hate Kuromitsu... Because it's like.. everyone's getting killed and stuff, and she's just kicking back. She seems really manipulative, and she just wants to be with Kuro... While she's sort of toying around with everyone else(Such as Kuon).

And I thought it was horrible that Kuro wanted to die, because he didn't want to go through any more, but Kuromitsu is like 'waah I dont want to be alone'... And restarts the whole thing.

But overall, this was one of the best anime I've seen. Not too long, not too short, the right amount of violence, some humor, good character design, creativity, good intro I could never get tired of(thought I didnt like the ending song), good art, good voice acting, good good good.


how is she toying with this Kuon and everyone else???? uhm... by means of pleasure?? this has lots of nudity and violence right??


Yes his has a lot of violence and some nudity.. o_o If you haven't seen it, I probably shouldn't say.. But if you have



Or I could be just misunderstanding some things.
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

Miyaviya wrote:


reyrey14x14 wrote:


Miyaviya wrote:

I was dissappointed.... Because, mainly, Kuon was my favorite character and it sucked to see him die like that... >_< And also that I kind of started to hate Kuromitsu... Because it's like.. everyone's getting killed and stuff, and she's just kicking back. She seems really manipulative, and she just wants to be with Kuro... While she's sort of toying around with everyone else(Such as Kuon).

And I thought it was horrible that Kuro wanted to die, because he didn't want to go through any more, but Kuromitsu is like 'waah I dont want to be alone'... And restarts the whole thing.

But overall, this was one of the best anime I've seen. Not too long, not too short, the right amount of violence, some humor, good character design, creativity, good intro I could never get tired of(thought I didnt like the ending song), good art, good voice acting, good good good.


how is she toying with this Kuon and everyone else???? uhm... by means of pleasure?? this has lots of nudity and violence right??


Yes his has a lot of violence and some nudity.. o_o If you haven't seen it, I probably shouldn't say.. But if you have



Or I could be just misunderstanding some things.


did kuromitsu engaged "sex" with others knowing she and kuro were a couple of somesort?? spoilers please >_< wahehe.. Just say yes or no so nothing would be spoiled..

these sort of things makes me really depressed so I would like to avoid watching these types of animes hahaha >_<
Member
2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Bath tub
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
Hmm, I like the anime and manga, it works out fine for me. It's not a typical "Ohh heart-warming, happy go lucky ending". Beautiful story, animation, just the right amount of violence (well not enough gore for me though lol), mystery and deception to keep you entertained Well, best is to watch it for yourself to find out more about it aye~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.