First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Jesus borned on 2008
4982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ireland
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
Spanish pareents i guess.
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

BlackXXVI wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

its in spanish??? NOT ENGLISH???
i cant understand. fool.
IS IT JUST ME OR WHAT



Its Danish... The site is Dutch. That's why its not .com or anything you've seen. its .NL (for Netherlands)


oh really? wow.
thank yousssssss.
14107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


BlackXXVI wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

its in spanish??? NOT ENGLISH???
i cant understand. fool.
IS IT JUST ME OR WHAT



Its Danish... The site is Dutch. That's why its not .com or anything you've seen. its .NL (for Netherlands)


oh really? wow.
thank yousssssss.


No problem. ^^

5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

BlackXXVI wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


BlackXXVI wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

its in spanish??? NOT ENGLISH???
i cant understand. fool.
IS IT JUST ME OR WHAT



Its Danish... The site is Dutch. That's why its not .com or anything you've seen. its .NL (for Netherlands)


oh really? wow.
thank yousssssss.


No problem. ^^



so whats .com mean?
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
interesting
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
lol, when that kid gets older, he'll be crucified with Jesus jokes.
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / sky x]
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
my classmate was born on christmas day.

so anyway, it's interesting tho.
14107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


BlackXXVI wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


BlackXXVI wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

its in spanish??? NOT ENGLISH???
i cant understand. fool.
IS IT JUST ME OR WHAT



Its Danish... The site is Dutch. That's why its not .com or anything you've seen. its .NL (for Netherlands)


oh really? wow.
thank yousssssss.


No problem. ^^



so whats .com mean?


It indicates the type of site it is. com and net are general types of site and aren't really specific. biz, edu, gov, org .etc are specific sorts of site. You cant get .gov or .edu unless your a government or educational institution. Then you have the country specific ones like .us, .de(Germany), .nl(Netherlands), .uk etc.

Its more of a labeling system really.
570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / LilLaowow's bed
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

Omnigears wrote:

not a coincidence, i bet 5 bucks she held the baby in till Christmas


But if that really happen, isnt it the baby is pre-mature? o.O
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/26/09 , edited 1/26/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


BlackXXVI wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

its in spanish??? NOT ENGLISH???
i cant understand. fool.
IS IT JUST ME OR WHAT



Its Danish... The site is Dutch. That's why its not .com or anything you've seen. its .NL (for Netherlands)


oh really? wow.
thank yousssssss.


I didn't know they spoke Danish in the Netherlands. You learn something new every day.
Posted 1/26/09
hes goin to die =)
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

Hitoli wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


BlackXXVI wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

its in spanish??? NOT ENGLISH???
i cant understand. fool.
IS IT JUST ME OR WHAT



Its Danish... The site is Dutch. That's why its not .com or anything you've seen. its .NL (for Netherlands)


oh really? wow.
thank yousssssss.


I didn't know they spoke Danish in the Netherlands. You learn something new every day.


yup
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

BlackXXVI wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


BlackXXVI wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


BlackXXVI wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

its in spanish??? NOT ENGLISH???
i cant understand. fool.
IS IT JUST ME OR WHAT



Its Danish... The site is Dutch. That's why its not .com or anything you've seen. its .NL (for Netherlands)


oh really? wow.
thank yousssssss.


No problem. ^^



so whats .com mean?


It indicates the type of site it is. com and net are general types of site and aren't really specific. biz, edu, gov, org .etc are specific sorts of site. You cant get .gov or .edu unless your a government or educational institution. Then you have the country specific ones like .us, .de(Germany), .nl(Netherlands), .uk etc.

Its more of a labeling system really.


thank you
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


Hitoli wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


BlackXXVI wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

its in spanish??? NOT ENGLISH???
i cant understand. fool.
IS IT JUST ME OR WHAT



Its Danish... The site is Dutch. That's why its not .com or anything you've seen. its .NL (for Netherlands)


oh really? wow.
thank yousssssss.


I didn't know they spoke Danish in the Netherlands. You learn something new every day.


yup


... I was being sarcastic. They speak Danish in Denmark. In the Netherlands, they speak Dutch...
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

Hitoli wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


Hitoli wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


BlackXXVI wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

its in spanish??? NOT ENGLISH???
i cant understand. fool.
IS IT JUST ME OR WHAT



Its Danish... The site is Dutch. That's why its not .com or anything you've seen. its .NL (for Netherlands)


oh really? wow.
thank yousssssss.


I didn't know they spoke Danish in the Netherlands. You learn something new every day.


yup


... I was being sarcastic. They speak Danish in Denmark. In the Netherlands, they speak Dutch...

duh
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.