First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[MC]~~Falling In Love
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

pafoua wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:

*wootz!*

it's been a long time since we've heard from you again pafu-chan~!!!
ureshii~ne!!! good thing school's out right now...
*hehe*

~Ne ~Ne, can I be in this one too?? *puppy eyes*


yeah i knoe.. skools been keeping me busy...
hehe of course!! ^^
who do u want to be and partner up with??


Okamoto Keito~!!! *wootz!*
as always. XD!
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

pafoua wrote:


deen22 wrote:

Daiki is already taken?!!!
uwaaa!! huhhuhhuh
oh well... nvrmnd...


gomen.. do u want to be in the fic though??


sure~ *sniff sniff*
Posted 1/2/09

deen22 wrote:


pafoua wrote:


deen22 wrote:

Daiki is already taken?!!!
uwaaa!! huhhuhhuh
oh well... nvrmnd...


gomen.. do u want to be in the fic though??


sure~ *sniff sniff*


oooh! we're very sorry! x(
But you can be a special guest if you want. what do you think?

Posted 1/2/09

shieLdembLem wrote:


pafoua wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:

*wootz!*

it's been a long time since we've heard from you again pafu-chan~!!!
ureshii~ne!!! good thing school's out right now...
*hehe*

~Ne ~Ne, can I be in this one too?? *puppy eyes*


yeah i knoe.. skools been keeping me busy...
hehe of course!! ^^
who do u want to be and partner up with??


Okamoto Keito~!!! *wootz!*
as always. XD!


okay! he's all yours! xD
BTW, what name do you want?
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:


pafoua wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:

*wootz!*

it's been a long time since we've heard from you again pafu-chan~!!!
ureshii~ne!!! good thing school's out right now...
*hehe*

~Ne ~Ne, can I be in this one too?? *puppy eyes*


yeah i knoe.. skools been keeping me busy...
hehe of course!! ^^
who do u want to be and partner up with??


Okamoto Keito~!!! *wootz!*
as always. XD!


okay! he's all yours! xD
BTW, what name do you want?


Shin Shidohara...

but you can name anything for me besides what I've said~
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09


Don't worry! the name you chose is fine! ^^ we'll add you up! xD

Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

lizbeth_yao95 wrote:



Don't worry! the name you chose is fine! ^^ we'll add you up! xD



arigatou~
*hehe*
Posted 1/2/09

shieLdembLem wrote:


lizbeth_yao95 wrote:



Don't worry! the name you chose is fine! ^^ we'll add you up! xD



arigatou~
*hehe*


no problem! ^^

Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

lizbeth_yao95 wrote:


deen22 wrote:


pafoua wrote:


deen22 wrote:

Daiki is already taken?!!!
uwaaa!! huhhuhhuh
oh well... nvrmnd...


gomen.. do u want to be in the fic though??


sure~ *sniff sniff*


oooh! we're very sorry! x(
But you can be a special guest if you want. what do you think?



sure~ hehe

Active Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

mochicocoa wrote:

thankies :3
and, do i choose from the list of names?


ok!! u can chose the name in the list or make up ur own name.... ur choose..
Active Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Geh-san wrote:

waah can i be in here too?...onegai?...
i think i already posted it but
the quoted forum post has gone nuts on me..hehe
anyway, i love the story!
ganbatte kudasai! =D


ahh gehchan.. who do u want to be? who do u want to partner up with?
Active Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

azn23 wrote:

Awesome first chapter!
Can't wait for the next part

Are there any roles left?


ahh ok umm there are two more roles left
and the only one thats not taken is yabu and takaki...
Fanfic Lover
3570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

pafoua wrote:


azn23 wrote:

Awesome first chapter!
Can't wait for the next part

Are there any roles left?


ahh ok umm there are two more roles left
and the only one thats not taken is yabu and takaki...



awww yamada,yuto,chinen and daiki are taken sniff sniff
hmmm.. i will take takaki then :D
Active Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

azn23 wrote:


pafoua wrote:


azn23 wrote:

Awesome first chapter!
Can't wait for the next part

Are there any roles left?


ahh ok umm there are two more roles left
and the only one thats not taken is yabu and takaki...



awww yamada,yuto,chinen and daiki are taken sniff sniff
hmmm.. i will take takaki then :D


um ok then.. who do u want to be?
Fanfic Lover
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wishing to be in...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

pafoua wrote:


mochicocoa wrote:

thankies :3
and, do i choose from the list of names?


ok!! u can chose the name in the list or make up ur own name.... ur choose..


yay!!
thankies pafoua-chan :3!!
eto.......can i make my own name...?
lets see.....
Makino Mayuki?
will that work?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.