First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Ever said i love you to your parent or hug them?
52316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Not very often as I should...
Posted 1/1/09
No , I never do so , only my parent hug me , but they never said:"I love you"
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Toronto, Canada.
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Yup. I dont hug em when they cry tho. I just let them be. I dont think a parent wants thier kid to worry about them, seeing as they're the support of the family, and crying is usually a sign of weakness andi f the support is weak.. Well things can fall apart. So I doubt they'd want the ones they love to live with worry.
929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

chelseabel wrote:

oh hell no..

weeeeeeeeeell.. only if they FORCE IT OUT OF ME. which is rarely. they just tend to give up.











i am stubborn.. besides. i dun get to see em that much.. last time i saw my dad was 2 years ago,, and itll be another two yrs b4 i see him again..

my mom.. 1 yr and a few months last time i saw her.. save from the web cam thing..



guys this is a future stripper up and coming ;-[

929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

mamd87 wrote:

multiple times every day :)




:)
Posted 1/1/09
Of course.
Posted 1/1/09

Vash wrote:


chelseabel wrote:

oh hell no..

weeeeeeeeeell.. only if they FORCE IT OUT OF ME. which is rarely. they just tend to give up.











i am stubborn.. besides. i dun get to see em that much.. last time i saw my dad was 2 years ago,, and itll be another two yrs b4 i see him again..

my mom.. 1 yr and a few months last time i saw her.. save from the web cam thing..



guys this is a future stripper up and coming ;-[



heeeeeeey..


i know you.
5243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

Vash wrote:


mamd87 wrote:

multiple times every day :)




:)


you're happy I hug my parents? did i interpret the random smiley face correctly?
Posted 1/1/09
Sure, someday they won't be there to tell you which road to go.

If I don't savor the memories I share now, what's the point of the future.

To me it is dishonorable, I don't know about you though.
929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

chelseabel wrote:


Vash wrote:


chelseabel wrote:

oh hell no..

weeeeeeeeeell.. only if they FORCE IT OUT OF ME. which is rarely. they just tend to give up.











i am stubborn.. besides. i dun get to see em that much.. last time i saw my dad was 2 years ago,, and itll be another two yrs b4 i see him again..

my mom.. 1 yr and a few months last time i saw her.. save from the web cam thing..



guys this is a future stripper up and coming ;-[



heeeeeeey..


i know you.



ahaha j/k /jk much <3's

929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

mamd87 wrote:


Vash wrote:


mamd87 wrote:

multiple times every day :)




:)


you're happy I hug my parents? did i interpret the random smiley face correctly? :)


lol yeap , catched me red handed :O

Posted 1/2/09
i do it to my mother every single day,, lol
5243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

Vash wrote:


mamd87 wrote:


Vash wrote:


mamd87 wrote:

multiple times every day :)




:)


you're happy I hug my parents? did i interpret the random smiley face correctly? :)


lol yeap , catched me red handed :O



haha... sooooo do you hug yours? or is it not cool for guys to do that?
929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

mamd87 wrote:


Vash wrote:


mamd87 wrote:


Vash wrote:


mamd87 wrote:

multiple times every day :)




:)


you're happy I hug my parents? did i interpret the random smiley face correctly? :)


lol yeap , catched me red handed :O



haha... sooooo do you hug yours? or is it not cool for guys to do that?



lol well i'm anything but cool so i hug/kiss mine every day =] my dad too


i guess its a italian thing lol
5243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

Vash wrote:


mamd87 wrote:


Vash wrote:


mamd87 wrote:


Vash wrote:


mamd87 wrote:

multiple times every day :)




:)


you're happy I hug my parents? did i interpret the random smiley face correctly? :)


lol yeap , catched me red handed :O



haha... sooooo do you hug yours? or is it not cool for guys to do that?



lol well i'm anything but cool so i hug/kiss mine every day =] my dad too


i guess its a italian thing lol


haha you sound pretty cool already! That's pretty awesome!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.