First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Tutorial ll Rainbow Photo Effect
Student
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/28/08


the out come of the picture is like this..


or like this..

Student
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
hope u like it. ^^
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
isnt it easier with gradients?? (hehe sry for bothering )
4676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
thank you!
Student
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Yaoiville
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
WOW, Never in my life have I used photoshop, I have ALWAYS wanted to learn how and you have helped me start! Thank you so much! Your guidance allowed me to come out with this:
Student
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

Luna681993 wrote:

isnt it easier with gradients?? (hehe sry for bothering )


yah, its more easier to use gradient, but i like that steps to follow.

Student
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

Sakurissa wrote:

WOW, Never in my life have I used photoshop, I have ALWAYS wanted to learn how and you have helped me start! Thank you so much! Your guidance allowed me to come out with this:


thats nice?! amazinbg. :D
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

leeuwen_09 wrote:


Luna681993 wrote:

isnt it easier with gradients?? (hehe sry for bothering )


yah, its more easier to use gradient, but i like that steps to follow.



heehee~ okay ^-^
Student
1735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Mid-Childa, or th...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
i couldn't get the circle on the last step and ended up using the same colour
Student
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

suiseiseki2007 wrote:

i couldn't get the circle on the last step and ended up using the same colour


are you saying the circles on the colors??
you dont nid to follow that, any color is okay. :D
if you still dont get it, just tell me. i'll show you some pictures.
Student
24350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
i can't do it.. when i use the paint brush tool, it covers up the whole picture...
Student
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

lenneshuyin wrote:

i can't do it.. when i use the paint brush tool, it covers up the whole picture...


but y??

Student
3761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland and mostl...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

leeuwen_09 wrote:


suiseiseki2007 wrote:

i couldn't get the circle on the last step and ended up using the same colour


are you saying the circles on the colors??
you dont nid to follow that, any color is okay. :D
if you still dont get it, just tell me. i'll show you some pictures.


i have the same qeustion and didn't really understand your explanation(sowwy) so could yo show me some pictures?
Student
24350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

leeuwen_09 wrote:


lenneshuyin wrote:

i can't do it.. when i use the paint brush tool, it covers up the whole picture...


but y??



i'm not sure.. i followed everything you said...
Student
24350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
yey! i finally did it!! thanks!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.