First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Why is pubic hair curly?
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Kippu wrote:

Maybe because we never comb it?


i do
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

LemonyPanda wrote:


Kippu wrote:

Maybe because we never comb it?


i do


you COMB your pubic hair? O_o
I just wax it off.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Kippu wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


Kippu wrote:

Maybe because we never comb it?


i do


you COMB your pubic hair? O_o
I just wax it off.


i shampoo it too
5624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~Wonka Candy Fact...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

LemonyPanda wrote:


Kippu wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


Kippu wrote:

Maybe because we never comb it?


i do


you COMB your pubic hair? O_o
I just wax it off.


i shampoo it too


hahahahahahaha.. so does it straightens it?
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bee Hive
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
Not everyone's pubic hair is curly.
5624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~Wonka Candy Fact...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

specialist7 wrote:

Its to keep parts of our body warm, hence why we have airpit hairs as well lol and why cavemen were really hairy. But I guess the curly comes from the environment as well as the diet you're on. Some foods you eat can determine if your hair will be straight or curly and if its cold the hairs may curl a certain way.


how does food determines that? and what kind of food does make it curly?
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

IStealCookiez wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


Kippu wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


Kippu wrote:

Maybe because we never comb it?


i do


you COMB your pubic hair? O_o
I just wax it off.


i shampoo it too


hahahahahahaha.. so does it straightens it?


thats for me to know and you to find out
5624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~Wonka Candy Fact...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08


no oh's im not trying that..
Posted 12/28/08

IStealCookiez wrote:


specialist7 wrote:

Its to keep parts of our body warm, hence why we have airpit hairs as well lol and why cavemen were really hairy. But I guess the curly comes from the environment as well as the diet you're on. Some foods you eat can determine if your hair will be straight or curly and if its cold the hairs may curl a certain way.


how does food determines that? and what kind of food does make it curly?


be serious and sue you brain. if this was to happen then you would have to look at the people. okay a curry would make your pubes greasy and smelly as where fish would give it nutrients. anyway you avatar most be the most hated one by far
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
wtf? 0.o
it's probably to make it looks like the horns of a bull.
1889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Selangor,Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
@lemonly panda
wow u shampoo it
Posted 12/28/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:

It's to protect our genitals while we're running naked through the forest on acid trips.


my favorite answer by far......lol
Posted 12/28/08
Haha, straighten them anyone?
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

LemonyPanda wrote:


Kippu wrote:

Maybe because we never comb it?


i do


all i have to say is i hope no one else uses that comb.
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Kippu wrote:

Maybe because we never comb it?


this made me laugh[;
i love your replies on forums, they always give me a good chuckle. haha.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.