First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply AVII request
Member
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California.
Offline
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/10/09

Avatar_sawa-chan wrote:

fill in(s)
text:(seperate with commas)
crop:
have u paid?(upload 5 pics):
picture:


msg to all mods:





hi sawa nee-chan! i made a new account! XD its me~ brittneyish/michiru im not sure but can i request you? :D
text: you can choose what it says! XD i can't think of anything~
crop: maybe~
have u paid?(upload 5 pics): i will right now~
picture:


done by,Avatar_sawa-chan
Member
24121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09
text:(seperate with commas) Twins_sisters
crop: yes
have u paid?(upload 5 pics): of course (even more than 5)
picture:

done by,Avatar_sawa-chan
can it be this picture
done by,Avatar_sawa-chan
Creator
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Home Sweet Home!
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

michiru-pyon wrote:


Avatar_sawa-chan wrote:

fill in(s)
text:(seperate with commas)
crop:
have u paid?(upload 5 pics):
picture:


msg to all mods:





hi sawa nee-chan! i made a new account! XD its me~ brittneyish/michiru im not sure but can i request you? :D
text: you can choose what it says! XD i can't think of anything~
crop: maybe~
have u paid?(upload 5 pics): i will right now~
picture:


done by,Avatar_sawa-chan


hope u'll like it^^

Creator
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Home Sweet Home!
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

twins_sisters wrote:

text:(seperate with commas) Twins_sisters
crop: yes
have u paid?(upload 5 pics): of course (even more than 5)
picture:

done by,Avatar_sawa-chan
can it be this picture
done by,Avatar_sawa-chan


here u go sorry 4 the wait^^

Member
5574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/13/09
im sorry im sorry i upload them in the wrong abulm sorry
text:blue_kat156
crop: yes
have u paid: yes(in the other abulm)



Done!!! Angel052894!
Moderator
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

blue_kat156 wrote:

im sorry im sorry i upload them in the wrong abulm sorry
text:blue_kat156
crop: yes
have u paid: yes(in the other abulm)



Done!!! Angel052894!


Mew hope u like it ^.^ I tried to make ur avi to look awesome XD

12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09 , edited 1/18/09

Avatar_sawa-chan wrote:

fill in(s)
text:(seperate with commas) -Hope , & any qoutes u can put in it plz
crop: yes (tall & thin)
have u paid?(upload 5 pics): yes :]
picture:



msg to all mods:



done by,Avatar_sawa-chan
Creator
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Home Sweet Home!
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

-Hope wrote:


Avatar_sawa-chan wrote:

fill in(s)
text:(seperate with commas) -Hope , & any qoutes u can put in it plz
crop: yes (tall & thin)
have u paid?(upload 5 pics): yes :]
picture:



msg to all mods:



done by,Avatar_sawa-chan


pls invite ur buddies here^^sorry 4 the wait><
12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 1/30/09
text:(seperate with commas) -Hope , & any qoute that can match pic :]
crop: yes (tall & thin)
have u paid?(upload 5 pics): of course (even more than 5)
picture:


Done Angel052894
Member
63192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/30/09
text:(seperate with commas) robiin [small fonts] yukipie-chan [big fonts]
crop: tall & thin
have u paid ? me uploaded 5 pics [oops SORRY i uploaded wrong file >.<]
picture:


*yukipie-chan





DONE Angel052894
Member
35677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I don't knoww {^-^}
Offline
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 1/30/09
thanks very much!
-------------------------------------------------
text:(seperate with commas) Kaki88
crop:yes!
have u paid?(upload 5 pics):yes!
picture:



DONE! Angel052894
Member
5574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

angel052894 wrote:


blue_kat156 wrote:

im sorry im sorry i upload them in the wrong abulm sorry
text:blue_kat156
crop: yes
have u paid: yes(in the other abulm)



Done!!! Angel052894!


Mew hope u like it ^.^ I tried to make ur avi to look awesome XD



WOW!!! WOW!!!! THANKS I LOVE IT IT IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE THANKS AGAIN!!!!!
Moderator
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

blue_kat156 wrote:


angel052894 wrote:


blue_kat156 wrote:

im sorry im sorry i upload them in the wrong abulm sorry
text:blue_kat156
crop: yes
have u paid: yes(in the other abulm)



Done!!! Angel052894!


Mew hope u like it ^.^ I tried to make ur avi to look awesome XD



WOW!!! WOW!!!! THANKS I LOVE IT IT IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE THANKS AGAIN!!!!!


heehee ur welcome xD ^.^
Moderator
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

-Hope wrote:

text:(seperate with commas) -Hope , & any qoute that can match pic :]
crop: yes (tall & thin)
have u paid?(upload 5 pics): of course (even more than 5)
picture:


Done! hope u like it srry if the quote ain't good heehee i didn't know wat kind of quote u liked so i picked something random lolz but hope u like it xD
Moderator
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

robiin wrote:

text:(seperate with commas) robiin [small fonts] yukipie-chan [big fonts]
crop: tall & thin
have u paid ? me uploaded 5 pics [oops SORRY i uploaded wrong file >.<]
picture:


*yukipie-chan







Alright DONE! heehee hope u like it xD



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.