First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Yaoi or Yuri?
Posted 12/28/08
I like yaoi, but I can't stand yuri, It creeps me out.
Posted 12/28/08

hiRumafAnaTic wrote:

NEITHER!!!!!!


aye!
54811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / at my computer/in...
Online
Posted 12/28/08

briannabozu wrote:


Satsuki389 wrote:

It seems to me that straight guys hate yaoi and straight girls hate yuri (me). Just wondering if there are any straight guys out there who watch yaoi or any straight girls that watch yuri.


<---straight girl who watches anything and everything...that means yuri and yaoi. =3


Yay! I am not the only one! >.<
1674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Beside You =P
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURI
Posted 12/28/08
Theres alot of Yaoi and Yuri business going on.
I know lots of people who like them and lots of animes.
But im not one of those people who are like that.
470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / my house
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

nitedewfairy wrote:


briannabozu wrote:


Satsuki389 wrote:

It seems to me that straight guys hate yaoi and straight girls hate yuri (me). Just wondering if there are any straight guys out there who watch yaoi or any straight girls that watch yuri.


<---straight girl who watches anything and everything...that means yuri and yaoi. =3


Yay! I am not the only one! >.<


haha u make it sounds like thats rare =3
54811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / at my computer/in...
Online
Posted 12/28/08

briannabozu wrote:


nitedewfairy wrote:


briannabozu wrote:


Satsuki389 wrote:

It seems to me that straight guys hate yaoi and straight girls hate yuri (me). Just wondering if there are any straight guys out there who watch yaoi or any straight girls that watch yuri.


<---straight girl who watches anything and everything...that means yuri and yaoi. =3


Yay! I am not the only one! >.<


haha u make it sounds like thats rare =3


Well, this topic makes it seem rare...
470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / my house
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

nitedewfairy wrote:


briannabozu wrote:


nitedewfairy wrote:


briannabozu wrote:


Satsuki389 wrote:

It seems to me that straight guys hate yaoi and straight girls hate yuri (me). Just wondering if there are any straight guys out there who watch yaoi or any straight girls that watch yuri.


<---straight girl who watches anything and everything...that means yuri and yaoi. =3


Yay! I am not the only one! >.<


haha u make it sounds like thats rare =3


Well, this topic makes it seem rare...


ya its only bc ppl freak out over homos which i find ridiculous...i mean i freak out over public displays of affection but if its in private idc what ppl do. when it comes to anime, its private and i'm being educated on same sex relationships xD
54811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / at my computer/in...
Online
Posted 12/29/08

briannabozu wrote:

ya its only bc ppl freak out over homos which i find ridiculous...i mean i freak out over public displays of affection but if its in private idc what ppl do. when it comes to anime, its private and i'm being educated on same sex relationships xD


lol well same here! Otherwise I would be considered Homophobia...
470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / my house
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

nitedewfairy wrote:


briannabozu wrote:

ya its only bc ppl freak out over homos which i find ridiculous...i mean i freak out over public displays of affection but if its in private idc what ppl do. when it comes to anime, its private and i'm being educated on same sex relationships xD


lol well same here! Otherwise I would be considered Homophobia...


and that's what everyone elses problem is =3
54811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / at my computer/in...
Online
Posted 12/29/08
Hmm...very true...
366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve yaoi
Posted 12/29/08
i noe this guy from CR , he loves yaoi but he says he straight ( idk whether thats true or not )
i prefer yaoi
692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
NONE.
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 12/29/08
yuri no duh
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.