Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Sasuke Has Never Won a Fight
Member
589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

Zero_Profile wrote:


Temari-xox- wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:


Temari-xox- wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:


ZukoFireBook wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:

simple, sasuke was willing to kill while naruto was not,

this will always be naurto's weakness in fighting sasuke


then why didn't he kill naruto while he was unconsious or however you spell it.I remember that he didn't wanted to go the same path with itachi and not kill his best friend


well that's also a bit self evident, He sought power he obtained it yet it was still not enough to kill his freind, itachi said to hate and kill his friend to achieve power, but after that fight he realized that he had his own path to follow and not the one chosen for him by the man he detests.

in the beginning all the way to the end of the fight remember he said that naruto would not even lay a scratch on his forehead protector but he achieved it, that's what triggered sasuke's decision to let naruto off.



Temari-xox- wrote:


ZukoFireBook wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:

simple, sasuke was willing to kill while naruto was not,

this will always be naurto's weakness in fighting sasuke


then why didn't he kill naruto while he was unconsious or however you spell it.I remember that he didn't wanted to go the same path with itachi and not kill his best friend


From my opinion i'd say it was for what you say, but also because the bond he had with naruto was too strong, so in the end, after hearing what naruto told him while the fight, he wasn't able to kill him, but unconciously...that's what I think...he liked him too much...


what you say is also true their were many factors that slowly ate away at the darkness making sasuke want to kill naruto, but it wass not enough to stop him from leaving.



Yeah, but at least, he realize something...maybe, at the end, that will affect his decision for the last fight(i'm sure ther's going to be one naruto vs sasuke...well i'd be very dissapoint if not)


Oh on that account i'm pretty sure theirs going to be one, it be a bit strange if their wasn't one, unless sasuke reacts strangely after seeing konoha in its current state, but i doubt it with his current mentality


Yeah but there's something i don't understand...why do Sasuke wants to crush Konoha??? I mean, his brother did everything to protect konoha, he even killed all his clan and became hated by Sasuke, the person he loves the most, and Sasuke , even after knowing the truth will just make all his brother effort useless and crush Konoha? I know he really hates the two old bags and the Hokage, but still...why would he crush ALL the village...?


that's because konoha forced itachi into such a situation,

for example you say your loyal to me and would do anything i ask of you and i say kill your parents to prove your loyalty. a person who's truly honest about their loyalty would do it if was told it would protect the good. so sasuke hates konoha because they put him in such a no win situation


But still, he should be angry at the person who took the dicision...i'm sure the people living in the village didn't had any clue about that...Does danzou have something with the uchiha clan's extermination???I was just wandering...
Member
23676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

Temari-xox- wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:


Temari-xox- wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:


Temari-xox- wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:


ZukoFireBook wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:

simple, sasuke was willing to kill while naruto was not,

this will always be naurto's weakness in fighting sasuke


then why didn't he kill naruto while he was unconsious or however you spell it.I remember that he didn't wanted to go the same path with itachi and not kill his best friend


well that's also a bit self evident, He sought power he obtained it yet it was still not enough to kill his freind, itachi said to hate and kill his friend to achieve power, but after that fight he realized that he had his own path to follow and not the one chosen for him by the man he detests.

in the beginning all the way to the end of the fight remember he said that naruto would not even lay a scratch on his forehead protector but he achieved it, that's what triggered sasuke's decision to let naruto off.



Temari-xox- wrote:


ZukoFireBook wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:

simple, sasuke was willing to kill while naruto was not,

this will always be naurto's weakness in fighting sasuke


then why didn't he kill naruto while he was unconsious or however you spell it.I remember that he didn't wanted to go the same path with itachi and not kill his best friend


From my opinion i'd say it was for what you say, but also because the bond he had with naruto was too strong, so in the end, after hearing what naruto told him while the fight, he wasn't able to kill him, but unconciously...that's what I think...he liked him too much...


what you say is also true their were many factors that slowly ate away at the darkness making sasuke want to kill naruto, but it wass not enough to stop him from leaving.



Yeah, but at least, he realize something...maybe, at the end, that will affect his decision for the last fight(i'm sure ther's going to be one naruto vs sasuke...well i'd be very dissapoint if not)


Oh on that account i'm pretty sure theirs going to be one, it be a bit strange if their wasn't one, unless sasuke reacts strangely after seeing konoha in its current state, but i doubt it with his current mentality


Yeah but there's something i don't understand...why do Sasuke wants to crush Konoha??? I mean, his brother did everything to protect konoha, he even killed all his clan and became hated by Sasuke, the person he loves the most, and Sasuke , even after knowing the truth will just make all his brother effort useless and crush Konoha? I know he really hates the two old bags and the Hokage, but still...why would he crush ALL the village...?


that's because konoha forced itachi into such a situation,

for example you say your loyal to me and would do anything i ask of you and i say kill your parents to prove your loyalty. a person who's truly honest about their loyalty would do it if was told it would protect the good. so sasuke hates konoha because they put him in such a no win situation


But still, he should be angry at the person who took the dicision...i'm sure the people living in the village didn't had any clue about that...Does danzou have something with the uchiha clan's extermination???I was just wandering...


I would imagine so since he has been around long enough not only been around but has been trying to over through the current power for some time,

As for sasuke, if you think about it rationally, his decision was projected onto konoha as a whole because itatchi was loyal to protecting the konoha village thus sasuke transferred his hate onto konoha village the source of itachi's reason for having to make such a judgment in the first place. since in itachi's view it was the lives of a few over the life of the village/many
Member
589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

Zero_Profile wrote:


Temari-xox- wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:


Temari-xox- wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:


Temari-xox- wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:


ZukoFireBook wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:

simple, sasuke was willing to kill while naruto was not,

this will always be naurto's weakness in fighting sasuke


then why didn't he kill naruto while he was unconsious or however you spell it.I remember that he didn't wanted to go the same path with itachi and not kill his best friend


well that's also a bit self evident, He sought power he obtained it yet it was still not enough to kill his freind, itachi said to hate and kill his friend to achieve power, but after that fight he realized that he had his own path to follow and not the one chosen for him by the man he detests.

in the beginning all the way to the end of the fight remember he said that naruto would not even lay a scratch on his forehead protector but he achieved it, that's what triggered sasuke's decision to let naruto off.



Temari-xox- wrote:


ZukoFireBook wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:

simple, sasuke was willing to kill while naruto was not,

this will always be naurto's weakness in fighting sasuke


then why didn't he kill naruto while he was unconsious or however you spell it.I remember that he didn't wanted to go the same path with itachi and not kill his best friend


From my opinion i'd say it was for what you say, but also because the bond he had with naruto was too strong, so in the end, after hearing what naruto told him while the fight, he wasn't able to kill him, but unconciously...that's what I think...he liked him too much...


what you say is also true their were many factors that slowly ate away at the darkness making sasuke want to kill naruto, but it wass not enough to stop him from leaving.



Yeah, but at least, he realize something...maybe, at the end, that will affect his decision for the last fight(i'm sure ther's going to be one naruto vs sasuke...well i'd be very dissapoint if not)


Oh on that account i'm pretty sure theirs going to be one, it be a bit strange if their wasn't one, unless sasuke reacts strangely after seeing konoha in its current state, but i doubt it with his current mentality


Yeah but there's something i don't understand...why do Sasuke wants to crush Konoha??? I mean, his brother did everything to protect konoha, he even killed all his clan and became hated by Sasuke, the person he loves the most, and Sasuke , even after knowing the truth will just make all his brother effort useless and crush Konoha? I know he really hates the two old bags and the Hokage, but still...why would he crush ALL the village...?


that's because konoha forced itachi into such a situation,

for example you say your loyal to me and would do anything i ask of you and i say kill your parents to prove your loyalty. a person who's truly honest about their loyalty would do it if was told it would protect the good. so sasuke hates konoha because they put him in such a no win situation


But still, he should be angry at the person who took the dicision...i'm sure the people living in the village didn't had any clue about that...Does danzou have something with the uchiha clan's extermination???I was just wandering...


I would imagine so since he has been around long enough not only been around but has been trying to over through the current power for some time,

As for sasuke, if you think about it rationally, his decision was projected onto konoha as a whole because itatchi was loyal to protecting the konoha village thus sasuke transferred his hate onto konoha village the source of itachi's reason for having to make such a judgment in the first place. since in itachi's view it was the lives of a few over the life of the village/many


Yeah...he souldn't do that, i mean, he has a good reason to be angry but to destroy an entire village(though ther's not a lot to destroy anymore)...it kind of get over me...
Member
23676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

Temari-xox- wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:


Temari-xox- wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:


Temari-xox- wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:


Temari-xox- wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:


ZukoFireBook wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:

simple, sasuke was willing to kill while naruto was not,

this will always be naurto's weakness in fighting sasuke


then why didn't he kill naruto while he was unconsious or however you spell it.I remember that he didn't wanted to go the same path with itachi and not kill his best friend


well that's also a bit self evident, He sought power he obtained it yet it was still not enough to kill his freind, itachi said to hate and kill his friend to achieve power, but after that fight he realized that he had his own path to follow and not the one chosen for him by the man he detests.

in the beginning all the way to the end of the fight remember he said that naruto would not even lay a scratch on his forehead protector but he achieved it, that's what triggered sasuke's decision to let naruto off.



Temari-xox- wrote:


ZukoFireBook wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:

simple, sasuke was willing to kill while naruto was not,

this will always be naurto's weakness in fighting sasuke


then why didn't he kill naruto while he was unconsious or however you spell it.I remember that he didn't wanted to go the same path with itachi and not kill his best friend


From my opinion i'd say it was for what you say, but also because the bond he had with naruto was too strong, so in the end, after hearing what naruto told him while the fight, he wasn't able to kill him, but unconciously...that's what I think...he liked him too much...


what you say is also true their were many factors that slowly ate away at the darkness making sasuke want to kill naruto, but it wass not enough to stop him from leaving.



Yeah, but at least, he realize something...maybe, at the end, that will affect his decision for the last fight(i'm sure ther's going to be one naruto vs sasuke...well i'd be very dissapoint if not)


Oh on that account i'm pretty sure theirs going to be one, it be a bit strange if their wasn't one, unless sasuke reacts strangely after seeing konoha in its current state, but i doubt it with his current mentality


Yeah but there's something i don't understand...why do Sasuke wants to crush Konoha??? I mean, his brother did everything to protect konoha, he even killed all his clan and became hated by Sasuke, the person he loves the most, and Sasuke , even after knowing the truth will just make all his brother effort useless and crush Konoha? I know he really hates the two old bags and the Hokage, but still...why would he crush ALL the village...?


that's because konoha forced itachi into such a situation,

for example you say your loyal to me and would do anything i ask of you and i say kill your parents to prove your loyalty. a person who's truly honest about their loyalty would do it if was told it would protect the good. so sasuke hates konoha because they put him in such a no win situation


But still, he should be angry at the person who took the dicision...i'm sure the people living in the village didn't had any clue about that...Does danzou have something with the uchiha clan's extermination???I was just wandering...


I would imagine so since he has been around long enough not only been around but has been trying to over through the current power for some time,

As for sasuke, if you think about it rationally, his decision was projected onto konoha as a whole because itatchi was loyal to protecting the konoha village thus sasuke transferred his hate onto konoha village the source of itachi's reason for having to make such a judgment in the first place. since in itachi's view it was the lives of a few over the life of the village/many


Yeah...he souldn't do that, i mean, he has a good reason to be angry but to destroy an entire village(though ther's not a lot to destroy anymore)...it kind of get over me...


Well sasuke has never been a stable decision maker in the first place, he may look calm and rational but he always lets his emotions make his decisions thus negating the calm and collective appearance he shows.

I find it a bit absurd on his part, since he beleived a person whom he doesn't know and even let that person make him hate teh village he was once sworn to protect.
Member
589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/29/08



Zero_Profile wrote:

simple, sasuke was willing to kill while naruto was not,

this will always be naurto's weakness in fighting sasuke


then why didn't he kill naruto while he was unconsious or however you spell it.I remember that he didn't wanted to go the same path with itachi and not kill his best friend

well that's also a bit self evident, He sought power he obtained it yet it was still not enough to kill his freind, itachi said to hate and kill his friend to achieve power, but after that fight he realized that he had his own path to follow and not the one chosen for him by the man he detests.

in the beginning all the way to the end of the fight remember he said that naruto would not even lay a scratch on his forehead protector but he achieved it, that's what triggered sasuke's decision to let naruto off.



Temari-xox- wrote:


ZukoFireBook wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:

simple, sasuke was willing to kill while naruto was not,

this will always be naurto's weakness in fighting sasuke


then why didn't he kill naruto while he was unconsious or however you spell it.I remember that he didn't wanted to go the same path with itachi and not kill his best friend


From my opinion i'd say it was for what you say, but also because the bond he had with naruto was too strong, so in the end, after hearing what naruto told him while the fight, he wasn't able to kill him, but unconciously...that's what I think...he liked him too much...


what you say is also true their were many factors that slowly ate away at the darkness making sasuke want to kill naruto, but it wass not enough to stop him from leaving.


Yeah, but at least, he realize something...maybe, at the end, that will affect his decision for the last fight(i'm sure ther's going to be one naruto vs sasuke...well i'd be very dissapoint if not)


Oh on that account i'm pretty sure theirs going to be one, it be a bit strange if their wasn't one, unless sasuke reacts strangely after seeing konoha in its current state, but i doubt it with his current mentality

Yeah but there's something i don't understand...why do Sasuke wants to crush Konoha??? I mean, his brother did everything to protect konoha, he even killed all his clan and became hated by Sasuke, the person he loves the most, and Sasuke , even after knowing the truth will just make all his brother effort useless and crush Konoha? I know he really hates the two old bags and the Hokage, but still...why would he crush ALL the village...?

that's because konoha forced itachi into such a situation,

for example you say your loyal to me and would do anything i ask of you and i say kill your parents to prove your loyalty. a person who's truly honest about their loyalty would do it if was told it would protect the good. so sasuke hates konoha because they put him in such a no win situation

But still, he should be angry at the person who took the dicision...i'm sure the people living in the village didn't had any clue about that...Does danzou have something with the uchiha clan's extermination???I was just wandering...

I would imagine so since he has been around long enough not only been around but has been trying to over through the current power for some time,

As for sasuke, if you think about it rationally, his decision was projected onto konoha as a whole because itatchi was loyal to protecting the konoha village thus sasuke transferred his hate onto konoha village the source of itachi's reason for having to make such a judgment in the first place. since in itachi's view it was the lives of a few over the life of the village/many

Yeah...he souldn't do that, i mean, he has a good reason to be angry but to destroy an entire village(though ther's not a lot to destroy anymore)...it kind of get over me...

Well sasuke has never been a stable decision maker in the first place, he may look calm and rational but he always lets his emotions make his decisions thus negating the calm and collective appearance he shows.

I find it a bit absurd on his part, since he beleived a person whom he doesn't know and even let that person make him hate teh village he was once sworn to protect.

It is absurd... Hey, do you know what would happened(i know its impossible) if sasuke finally decide to return to konoha as a konoha ninja...since he's a ''deserteur''(i don't know how to say it in english...not a quitter but something aroud that), what would the consequences be...?
Member
23676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

Temari-xox- wrote:

It is absurd... Hey, do you know what would happened(i know its impossible) if sasuke finally decide to return to konoha as a konoha ninja...since he's a ''deserteur''(i don't know how to say it in english...not a quitter but something aroud that), what would the consequences be...?


Well i'm sure he would be under constant surveillance might even be under village arrest, as in he might not be allowed to leave the village again if so he might be killed on site. And i think his ninja days would definitely be over. at least i wouldn't want a ninja who just at the drop of the hat decided to turn on his own village backing me up.
Member
589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

Zero_Profile wrote:


Temari-xox- wrote:

It is absurd... Hey, do you know what would happened(i know its impossible) if sasuke finally decide to return to konoha as a konoha ninja...since he's a ''deserteur''(i don't know how to say it in english...not a quitter but something aroud that), what would the consequences be...?


Well i'm sure he would be under constant surveillance might even be under village arrest, as in he might not be allowed to leave the village again if so he might be killed on site. And i think his ninja days would definitely be over. at least i wouldn't want a ninja who just at the drop of the hat decided to turn on his own village backing me up.


Poor Sasuke..well he just screwed up his entire life...but if it's so, why do naruto wants him to come back so much?...He mustn't know what happened to quitters...
Member
3299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in front of my co...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
So anyone read the newest chapter... Its really good ^^ And sasuke serisously hasnt won any battle with his own power unlike naruto.
Member
23676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 12/29/08

Temari-xox- wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:


Temari-xox- wrote:

It is absurd... Hey, do you know what would happened(i know its impossible) if sasuke finally decide to return to konoha as a konoha ninja...since he's a ''deserteur''(i don't know how to say it in english...not a quitter but something aroud that), what would the consequences be...?


Well i'm sure he would be under constant surveillance might even be under village arrest, as in he might not be allowed to leave the village again if so he might be killed on site. And i think his ninja days would definitely be over. at least i wouldn't want a ninja who just at the drop of the hat decided to turn on his own village backing me up.


Poor Sasuke..well he just screwed up his entire life...but if it's so, why do naruto wants him to come back so much?...He mustn't know what happened to quitters...


well its naruto, i really don't think he's thought that far ahead, but i think he's under the impression that even with all those problems that might arise its still better for him then the alternatives. and knowing naruto he might let sasuke escape the village, plus theirs also his mentality that he one day will be hokage, he might want to change his destiny just like wanting to change neji's destiny with the huga


hotpants13 wrote:

So anyone read the newest chapter... Its really good ^^ And sasuke serisously hasnt won any battle with his own power unlike naruto.



Oh yeah i read it and its AWESOME!!!, i mean just how many summons did he do?

i dont want to spoil anything so spoiler
Member
589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

hotpants13 wrote:

So anyone read the newest chapter... Its really good ^^ And sasuke serisously hasnt won any battle with his own power unlike naruto.


Yeah the chapter is sooo good! Naruto's return!!!
Member
589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

Zero_Profile wrote:


Temari-xox- wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:


Temari-xox- wrote:

It is absurd... Hey, do you know what would happened(i know its impossible) if sasuke finally decide to return to konoha as a konoha ninja...since he's a ''deserteur''(i don't know how to say it in english...not a quitter but something aroud that), what would the consequences be...?


Well i'm sure he would be under constant surveillance might even be under village arrest, as in he might not be allowed to leave the village again if so he might be killed on site. And i think his ninja days would definitely be over. at least i wouldn't want a ninja who just at the drop of the hat decided to turn on his own village backing me up.


Poor Sasuke..well he just screwed up his entire life...but if it's so, why do naruto wants him to come back so much?...He mustn't know what happened to quitters...


well its naruto, i really don't think he's thought that far ahead, but i think he's under the impression that even with all those problems that might arise its still better for him then the alternatives. and knowing naruto he might let sasuke escape the village, plus theirs also his mentality that he one day will be hokage, he might want to change his destiny just like wanting to change neji's destiny with the huga­...


Never thought about it...but if naruto become hokage, maybe he will let sasuke stay...that would create a great commotion though...
I know it's off topic, but he summon all of these...i though they appeared by themselves, as an escort...that's awsome!!!!!



19206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / toronto
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

wolfman113091 wrote:


jay_vee08 wrote:

lol... look at the manga....

sasuke killed orichimaru...

sasuke beat itachi in a sec "with one blow" and killed him...


"ITACHI" Killed orochimaru, sasuke attacked orichimaru, in a weakened state, while he was resting. And he definantly did not beat itachi, itachi intentionally died, also because of his illness, and Itachi was holding back to bring sasuke to his full power so he could release orochimaru so itachi could free sasuke from the curse seal.

Oh... But sasuke did beat one guy... that guy from the chuunin exams preliminaries ^_^



shhh... lol...
i kno i kno... i was just trying to give a glimpse for the people that hasnt seen that part!!!

umm....u just totally spoilled it lol....
Member
11560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / here....Matsujun...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
0.o
long....long conversation
Posted 12/29/08

jay_vee08 wrote:

lol... look at the manga....

sasuke killed orichimaru...

sasuke beat itachi in a sec "with one blow" and killed him...


Sasuke hasn't killed none of them. Orochimaru died to susanoo, Deidara commited suicide and Itachi died from a disease. Lol.
Member
23676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

Temari-xox- wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:


Temari-xox- wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:


Temari-xox- wrote:

It is absurd... Hey, do you know what would happened(i know its impossible) if sasuke finally decide to return to konoha as a konoha ninja...since he's a ''deserteur''(i don't know how to say it in english...not a quitter but something aroud that), what would the consequences be...?


Well i'm sure he would be under constant surveillance might even be under village arrest, as in he might not be allowed to leave the village again if so he might be killed on site. And i think his ninja days would definitely be over. at least i wouldn't want a ninja who just at the drop of the hat decided to turn on his own village backing me up.


Poor Sasuke..well he just screwed up his entire life...but if it's so, why do naruto wants him to come back so much?...He mustn't know what happened to quitters...


well its naruto, i really don't think he's thought that far ahead, but i think he's under the impression that even with all those problems that might arise its still better for him then the alternatives. and knowing naruto he might let sasuke escape the village, plus theirs also his mentality that he one day will be hokage, he might want to change his destiny just like wanting to change neji's destiny with the huga­...


Never thought about it...but if naruto become hokage, maybe he will let sasuke stay...that would create a great commotion though...
I know it's off topic, but he summon all of these...i though they appeared by themselves, as an escort...that's awsome!!!!!




Yeah if he did something like that undoubtedly their will be some disdain for it but most of the gennin that were with naruto would probably be the brunt of the force for it. Though this is the case i'm sure after root is disposed of things should have less complications since the one who always stired the pot of the village elders was donzou.

So in the end after all said and done it doesn't look like sasuke will win anything lol


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.