First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
VKG ep 13 discussion
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

Xrana wrote:

hmm put it this way
Kaname fans are over joyed cause there precious Kaname got his little happy ever after.
Yet at the same time they just can't seem to STOP themselves form qutong ppl and commenting
" not going to happen" and give a long long explaination.

&& Yah, Zero fans aren't happy, that's why they defend him when such people do quote.

Only natural.



Only natural, indeed, my pal...
Member
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
vis versa
Posted 1/1/09
I'M TOTALLY NOT SATISFIED!!
HOW CAN IT JUST END LIKE THAT?!!!
Btw, Rido is just friggin weak -_-
Member
5436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / THE DEAD ZONE O.O...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
well, still zero x yuuki will always overrule kaname x yuuki so it dosent matter~!!!!! HAHA ne~!?? but the ending sucked.... -.-""
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

nadiloo wrote:

well, still zero x yuuki will always overrule kaname x yuuki so it dosent matter~!!!!! HAHA ne~!?? but the ending sucked.... -.-""




It's your opinion, but Hino had overruled everything. Vampire hunter and pureblood DON'T MIX.
Member
5436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / THE DEAD ZONE O.O...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


nadiloo wrote:

well, still zero x yuuki will always overrule kaname x yuuki so it dosent matter~!!!!! HAHA ne~!?? but the ending sucked.... -.-""




It's your opinion, but Hino had overruled everything. Vampire hunter and pureblood DON'T MIX.



Yeah, well, in the beginning no one knew that yuuki was a pureblood did we?

so i still prefer them. I'm still a big fan of hino-san myself and i guess i like kaname a little more than i used too.
As you say, its your opinion. :)
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
In return, I give you the respect you truly deserve.
Member
10517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
what does OVA means?
Member
764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / waiting for my tr...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
ARG!!! I hated how Rido died. I didn't see Zero's Bloody or Throny Rose thing. Well it kinda did, but it was soposed to be like a very throny stem coming out of him crushing rido or somthing. But instead Zero just shoots him and he died. And i wanted Yuki to stay with Zero but no she had to leave with kaname you know the part in the anime when he said that he will kill Yuki, and she said that she'll wait. Well....I want to see more passion in the sceen like in the manga when she said something like "I will run away fro you so have a reason to live....." well you know what I mean. awwwwwwwww!!!!! I wanted yuki to stay with zero, they look so good together. You know if Yuki was always a human and never a pureblood she was destined to be with Zero. I really want there to be a season 3. I hope that Yuki will realize she can't live without Zero. If that really happen, it would be so COOL!!!!!
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
You know this series suck and big time. Zero got played from the very start not to mention every time some good fights were about to start yuki end up stopping it and guess what Zero all alone. she should have let him just off his self along time ago instead she kept on hurting him if you ask me this story had too many unwanted characters and at the very end Zero lost everything to the man that played him from the very start.

ps theirs a (blood sucker) born every day

please do not let us suffer through a 3rd season its a waste of an other anime series that could use the time slot.
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

ndevil wrote:


xbloodyvalentinex wrote:

Rido's fight was lame ..i wanted more action,and it was a sad ending for Zero T_T


Rido is weak anyway.. that's why it was lame and you're right about the action part


yeah it was a too fast of a fight... it was like BANG you're dead. they should have more action w/ everyone on the roof...
zero like killed all of the bad ones in one shot.

i was happy that yuki chose kaname but feel bad for zero @ the end. it was zero's fault in the beginning for pushing yuki away fr him. he was always being so harsh to her. and he hide his feelings until yuki sucked his blood ...

and there should be a season 3 cuz the reunion of yuki and zero would be great .
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

Mintybluepanda2 wrote:

ARG!!! I hated how Rido died. I didn't see Zero's Bloody or Throny Rose thing. Well it kinda did, but it was soposed to be like a very throny stem coming out of him crushing rido or somthing. But instead Zero just shoots him and he died. And i wanted Yuki to stay with Zero but no she had to leave with kaname you know the part in the anime when he said that he will kill Yuki, and she said that she'll wait. Well....I want to see more passion in the sceen like in the manga when she said something like "I will run away fro you so have a reason to live....." well you know what I mean. awwwwwwwww!!!!! I wanted yuki to stay with zero, they look so good together. You know if Yuki was always a human and never a pureblood she was destined to be with Zero. I really want there to be a season 3. I hope that Yuki will realize she can't live without Zero. If that really happen, it would be so COOL!!!!!




That's the reason why you're wrong. You've failed at the realization of the Vampire Knight series-- both the anime and manga.

According to info, Yuuki loves Kaname, who has always been protecting her and has been by her side during her childhood as a vampire. When Rido Kuran, their uncle, resurfaces at Cross Academy, Yuuki's memories are unlocked, revealing that she is actually a pureblood vampire, both Kaname's sister and his fiance.

You've failed! Yuuki's one true destiny is to be with Kaname. And according to voulme 46 of the manga, she had confessed to Zero and said that she lusts no one's blood but Kaname. She only loves Kaname because he protects her from harm or in serious danger.

And here's another true fact-- While Kaname is cold and authoritative towards his fellows in the Night Class, he is always kind and sweet to Yuuki. He has shown that he cares deeply for Yuuki, and loves her in a romantic sense. He allows Zero to live because he knows his death would sadden Yuuki, and because Zero is useful. He is both jealous and angry of Zero for biting Yuki and endangering her life. Kaname has been raised as Yuuki's older brother. At a young age they had pledged to marry each other when they grow up, just like Haruka and Juuri, who were siblings yet married to each other. It is common for pureblood siblings to marry as it is essential to keep the bloodline pure. Also, a fact yet to be revealed to Yuuki is that Kaname is not her "true brother". He is actually the ancient ancestor of the Kurans, and Rido is his master who awakened him from his grave, making him unable to kill his 'master'.


My best advice to you is to watch the beginning and you'll see why Yuuki's true destiny is to be with Kaname and now that she's a pureblood.
Member
764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / waiting for my tr...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Mintybluepanda2 wrote:

ARG!!! I hated how Rido died. I didn't see Zero's Bloody or Throny Rose thing. Well it kinda did, but it was soposed to be like a very throny stem coming out of him crushing rido or somthing. But instead Zero just shoots him and he died. And i wanted Yuki to stay with Zero but no she had to leave with kaname you know the part in the anime when he said that he will kill Yuki, and she said that she'll wait. Well....I want to see more passion in the sceen like in the manga when she said something like "I will run away fro you so have a reason to live....." well you know what I mean. awwwwwwwww!!!!! I wanted yuki to stay with zero, they look so good together. You know if Yuki was always a human and never a pureblood she was destined to be with Zero. I really want there to be a season 3. I hope that Yuki will realize she can't live without Zero. If that really happen, it would be so COOL!!!!!




That's the reason why you're wrong. You've failed at the realization of the Vampire Knight series-- both the anime and manga.

According to info, Yuuki loves Kaname, who has always been protecting her and has been by her side during her childhood as a vampire. When Rido Kuran, their uncle, resurfaces at Cross Academy, Yuuki's memories are unlocked, revealing that she is actually a pureblood vampire, both Kaname's sister and his fiance.

You've failed! Yuuki's one true destiny is to be with Kaname. And according to voulme 46 of the manga, she had confessed to Zero and said that she lusts no one's blood but Kaname. She only loves Kaname because he protects her from harm or in serious danger.

And here's another true fact-- While Kaname is cold and authoritative towards his fellows in the Night Class, he is always kind and sweet to Yuuki. He has shown that he cares deeply for Yuuki, and loves her in a romantic sense. He allows Zero to live because he knows his death would sadden Yuuki, and because Zero is useful. He is both jealous and angry of Zero for biting Yuki and endangering her life. Kaname has been raised as Yuuki's older brother. At a young age they had pledged to marry each other when they grow up, just like Haruka and Juuri, who were siblings yet married to each other. It is common for pureblood siblings to marry as it is essential to keep the bloodline pure. Also, a fact yet to be revealed to Yuuki is that Kaname is not her "true brother"..


My best advice to you is to watch the beginning and you'll see why Yuuki's true destiny is to be with Kaname and now that she's a pureblood.



Well I don't care If she trulely loves Kaname. I want it to be Zero. I remember when Kaname said in the anime "If only i was her real brother" or something like that. That got me confused, But I never known that Kaname is actually the ancient ancestor of the Kurans, and Rido is his master who awakened him from his grave, making him unable to kill his 'master'. But doesn't that means Kaname isn't her 'real' brother, thus yuki doesn't have to marry him.
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09
As I mentioned before... it's HER decision and her decision is to be with Kaname and will soon get married. The only thing on Yuuki's mind is Kaname. Zero is endangering her life. And at the end of chapter 45, Zero had pointed the Blood Rose at Yuuki in front of Kaname. And if you still don't believe me, accept it and look at this page shown here after Zero aims the gun at Kaname's fiancee at chapter 46--


Member
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Mami
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
I don't like how the anime ended..Rido died so fast =/ I woulda liked it better if it followed the manga a little bit better.
It's still good tho =p
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.