First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ~ Home Economics (Cooking) ~
Student
515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

TobiaSR32 wrote:

I wanna try all of them out. They seem like they'd be really delicious.


They are!
83690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where the future...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

vinnie13579 wrote:


TobiaSR32 wrote:

I wanna try all of them out. They seem like they'd be really delicious.


They are!


You should try Greek food. It's really good. I'll try to see if I can remember some of the dishes I had over there and share them with you guys.
Student
515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

TobiaSR32 wrote:


vinnie13579 wrote:


TobiaSR32 wrote:

I wanna try all of them out. They seem like they'd be really delicious.


They are!


You should try Greek food. It's really good. I'll try to see if I can remember some of the dishes I had over there and share them with you guys.


sure we can learn how to make greek food!
Posted 1/7/09


cooking = FOOD!!!!
83690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where the future...
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

vinnie13579 wrote:


TobiaSR32 wrote:


vinnie13579 wrote:


TobiaSR32 wrote:

I wanna try all of them out. They seem like they'd be really delicious.


They are!


You should try Greek food. It's really good. I'll try to see if I can remember some of the dishes I had over there and share them with you guys.


sure we can learn how to make greek food!


LOL Well glad to see you're so excited about it. I'll get back to you once I find the recipe.
Student
515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
well here is cooking lesson two so turn in hw! and we are still on japanese food!

again do ur hw take a pic of ur creation! and show to me! Also class is 1/16 and there is a new topic! if u want to learn something to cook ask me!
Student
807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / The Great White N...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
teacher!
It's hard trying to find these ingredients on an ex coffee seller's nonexistent paycheck
83690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where the future...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
Well it is a tough job market right now
Student
3218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / You don't need to...
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
WOw....... u people have no pride in cooking
83690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where the future...
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
Can't find that darned recipe. It's in a book somewhere. I'll keep looking for it, though.
Student
337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / between spring hi...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
can i please join!
Student
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/10
can i join this class
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.