First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
what the hell happened to these guys?!
Posted 1/4/09
Tatsuki is cute. I hope she gets trained by Soi Fon and get some bad ass powers.
28954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
About Tatsuki:
This picture is actually drawn by Tite.. I think..

I'm not sure why she'd be a shinigami, I mean to me it'd make more sense for her to have powers like Orihime or Sado, who were influenced by Ichigo, especially because she's been close to Ichigo for so long.. but maybe there's a reason why she's so close? Only time will tell!

I've also heard somewhere that she might be a reincarnated Shiba.. I forget where I heard that (Facebook Bleach group I think.. or Bleachness) but if so, that'd be effing awesome! Ohhh Taito-sensei, you just love keeping our minds swirling eh? ♥!
Member
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
shud cud probobly die...and become a shinigami wayyy later on inda series
Member
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

will15 wrote:

hmmm .. sleeping i guess .. watching porn hahahaha


totally agree
5850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
I like Tatsuki =D
Member
20216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In California, in...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

rankin24 wrote:

About Tatsuki:
This picture is actually drawn by Tite.. I think..

I'm not sure why she'd be a shinigami, I mean to me it'd make more sense for her to have powers like Orihime or Sado, who were influenced by Ichigo, especially because she's been close to Ichigo for so long.. but maybe there's a reason why she's so close? Only time will tell!

I've also heard somewhere that she might be a reincarnated Shiba.. I forget where I heard that (Facebook Bleach group I think.. or Bleachness) but if so, that'd be effing awesome! Ohhh Taito-sensei, you just love keeping our minds swirling eh? ♥!


You cant be serious right? O.o'' That does look like the artwork of Tite himself...Ive umm....but studying his art work a bit so I can draw Ichigo ♥. But anyway she may be a reincarnated ( Shiba ) I mean they look kinda similar O.o But still, so many twists in one story!!! Hes making me wonder a lot @____@
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
i hope they get powers too!!
2337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ask me ..
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

hitsuguya_akira wrote:


will15 wrote:

hmmm .. sleeping i guess .. watching porn hahahaha


totally agree


wahaha .. youre such a perv man ..

na just kidding .. hahaha
Member
10043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Downstairs
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
ummm maybe but there a possiblity that there will be a certain time where will need there help.... o ya i got a feeling tatsuki got a little bro and i don't know why...
Member
8117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
she can have fire abilities , like cause she is will of fire
29934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / a place where t...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

ZukoFireBook wrote:

she can have fire abilities , like cause she is will of fire


maybe cuz she was a Filler char. that why
Member
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

kmkaizen wrote:


ZukoFireBook wrote:

she can have fire abilities , like cause she is will of fire


maybe cuz she was a Filler char. that why


a filler char. how?
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
Tatsuki is also a good friend of Ichigo
and all friends of Ichigo seem to have special powers..

So Tatsuki will also get supernatural powers
I hope she gets long hair
Member
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ontario Canada
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
i think they'll get trained by the Urahara shoten and co. Tatsuki would be trained by Yoruichi and learn lots of hand to hand combat skills and I think keigo and Mizuiro will be trained by Tessai and Urahara to do special spells and maybe learn hot to use weapons like Jinta and Ururu.
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in a box
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
id been wondering about this for a long time too. But i was also thinking what about Karin? we haven't seen since she told ichigo she could see soul reapers.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.