First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Poor Zero or Hated Kaname
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
Do you think ZERO is lonely after Yuuki Goes with Kaname and do you hate That Devil Kaname??
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 12/29/08

amshu wrote:

Do you think ZERO is lonely after Yuuki Goes with Kaname and do you hate That Devil Kaname??



Kaname isn't the devil. The real devil is definitely Rido. My apologies about your pointless comment, but it's time that we have to move on.
Member
27964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In HeR BeauTiFuL...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
well i really love zero0 and i think he deserves happiness !!
but Yuuki is the one who chose to go with kaname...he didnt force her... yet kept on asking her if she really wanna go with him...so no he's not a devil >.<!
Member
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
Kaname isn't a devil, please change it. and no i don't hate him. Hate is a strong word.
((&& that's coming from the BIGGEST Zero fan!))
Poor Zero, he lost everything and now this.
Yah, he's more then just lonely,
he just lost the person whom he could trust the most.
he's broken beyond repair, well in the anime that is,

However, the manga is still going on and i just hope, pray and wish for the best for him.
Yah it's all Ridos fault. Hate him,
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
Anywayz Love Zero 4 ever
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / crying in the dark
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
oh wow! this is getting heated up now!
Member
6048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
hey kaname isnt a devil..it turned out that yuuki chose him not zero..ur always this way zero fans..grrr
Member
1604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / iN tHaT tInY bLuE...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
poor zero- he lost his loved one,
but kaname is not a devil so he ended up with yuki, so!
That doesn't mean he's a bad guy. if u saw ep 13, how could u ever hate kaname. everything he did was for yuki. Infact I'm quutie satisfied with the ending
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 12/29/08
No.. I don't hate him after all Yuuki chose to be with him but poor Zero ..He misses her a lot
Member
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

ndevil wrote:

No.. I don't hate him after all Yuuki chose to be with him but poor Zero ..He misses her a lot


**high five**
what i was thinking too!

no reason to hate him.
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Zero dies because he really misses Yuuki,,I hoped he would find some1 who loveS Zero but the stupid animes is trying to show us that Zero dies at the end
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia!
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Bah, poor Zero i guess..
I hope Kaname does die, but at Yuukis hands..
Member
27964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In HeR BeauTiFuL...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

PyrrhusX wrote:

Bah, poor Zero i guess..
I hope Kaname does die, but at Yuukis hands..


why wat did kaname did so that he deserves to die ?!
i think no one should die in the end =)
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia!
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

Princessa77 wrote:


PyrrhusX wrote:

Bah, poor Zero i guess..
I hope Kaname does die, but at Yuukis hands..


why wat did kaname did so that he deserves to die ?!
i think no one should die in the end =)


Kaname kinda like manipulated Zero in a way where he had to fight Rido in the end =(
Member
27964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In HeR BeauTiFuL...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

PyrrhusX wrote:


Princessa77 wrote:


PyrrhusX wrote:

Bah, poor Zero i guess..
I hope Kaname does die, but at Yuukis hands..


why wat did kaname did so that he deserves to die ?!
i think no one should die in the end =)


Kaname kinda like manipulated Zero in a way where he had to fight Rido in the end =(


hmm kaname couldn't kill rido.. since rido is the one who revived him...ok he might used him when it comes to this matter...but didn't zero gained power ?! didn't he became stronger ! Plus even Zeros Twin Bro asked Zero to kill Rido...and i think zero did this for Yuukis & His brothers sake ...Not for kanames... since he doesn't like him =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.