First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Poor Zero or Hated Kaname
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia!
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Hmmm, i guess lol
LMAO, still, poor guy, became the very thing he swore to destroy, and a very powerful one too =/
Member
27964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In HeR BeauTiFuL...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

PyrrhusX wrote:

Hmmm, i guess lol
LMAO, still, poor guy, became the very thing he swore to destroy, and a very powerful one too =/


its really hard for him.. since he came from a vampire hunter clan ...yet i hope at least in the manga he finds happiness and peace within himself =D he deserves it <3
577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
y did it hav to end this way!!!!!!!!!????
i hope there is a third season cuz the way they ended season two was too open.......plus zero is all alone
*sob* poor zero.....atleast kaname and yuki are happy..
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

PyrrhusX wrote:

Bah, poor Zero i guess..
I hope Kaname does die, but at Yuukis hands..




In case you've forgotten, Yuuki is a Kuran and Kaname is the first Kuran (Yuuki's descendant). If Kaname dies, Yuuki will cease to exist.
Member
80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
i do think Zero deserves to be happy, but it need not come in the way of being loved by Yuki cos she has chosen to be with Kaname and I'd rather there be a concrete conclusion to who Yuki loves and be with rather than dragging on in a meaningless love triangle. That said, i AM a kaname and yuki supporter
Member
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under my Bed.....
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
lolz.......congrats kaname.........poor zero....done worry there will always be us fans of yours to love you >o<.....
Member
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

roxified wrote:

i do think Zero deserves to be happy, but it need not come in the way of being loved by Yuki cos she has chosen to be with Kaname and I'd rather there be a concrete conclusion to who Yuki loves and be with rather than dragging on in a meaningless love triangle. That said, i AM a kaname and yuki supporter


i think
EVERYONE
(in the anime world and real world)
needs to be happy,
regardless of what they are, what they did, or the way they act.

just a known fact.
Member
178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
No, I don't hate Kaname. What he did was just bring out the truth. The fact that Yuuki is also a vampire, not only but a pureblooded one which Zero hated the most. What will change? If ever Zero discovered it alone, he will surely hate Yuuki also right? Even without Kaname's doing? What if Yuuki remembered what happened before the "snowy night" and discovered she's a Kuran herself. I doubt he won't let Zero know. And it's not Kaname's fault they would be parted. It was long before settled right? That they are engaged or whatsoever? Just my opinion.
Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
ok first of all kaname isn't devil ok RIDO is the devil and besides yuki chose to be with kaname and he didn't force her to come with him well i guess thats wat i understand on ep 13 but i still feel poor for zero
Member
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

cagathrun wrote:

ok first of all kaname isn't devil ok RIDO is the devil and besides yuki chose to be with kaname and he didn't force her to come with him well i guess thats wat i understand on ep 13 but i still feel poor for zero



yah...your right

Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

maryloms wrote:


cagathrun wrote:

ok first of all kaname isn't devil ok RIDO is the devil and besides yuki chose to be with kaname and he didn't force her to come with him well i guess thats wat i understand on ep 13 but i still feel poor for zero



yah...your right



hehe
Posted 12/31/08
Kaname is not the devil, since Yuki made the choice to go with him
Member
2966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
kaname's is not a devil dude! I'm a zero fan and i pity zero! That's doesn't mean kaname is devil he gave choice to yuki and yuki chose him!
Member
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
why the heck would you call Kaname the devil???
watch the last ep, read the manga then you'd see he did it all because of his precious Yuuki.
Yuuki and poor Zero cannot live in the same world since one day he'd kill her (just stating what he said )
im sad for Zero but its Yuuki who made the choice to be with Kaname. so dont go calling Kaname "the devil" you'll just spark a fight with KanamxYuuki fans
Member
2876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Kaname not evil , he just want protect Yuki.................
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.