First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
If Twilight became an Anime what would you do?
865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
slap the 1 who made it
1525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / at home. .
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
i would fly off to Japan and scream "what the f^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ck. !!!!!!!!!!! ." in the producer's ear. .
Posted 12/29/08
Deary, as exciting as that would be, but isn't there enough of Twilight related questions and opinions here already? But I do agree, it would be very exciting it would be, truly.
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Close and Far, He...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

NyamoSan wrote:

If Twilight became an anime I'd make it my life goal to kill the producer. When it comes to relations with people who like things that I don't, I respect it and deal with it but when it comes to twilight I hate it. I have absolutly no respect for people who are obsessive with Twilight. I've seen grown women squeal for this teenage monstrosity and it just isn't right. I've seen 12 year old girls squeal and ramble about Twilight when you mention "vampire novel" and that just isn't right. Real vampire books are not this crap. "Vampires" are the new latest thing all because some ugly skinny guy made himself pale and got someone to put computer graphics on him. Whoop-de-freakin-doo. All that people say about Twilight is how hot he is and how cool he is and they NEVER mention ANYTHING about the story itself which is just a pure sign of immaturity. It makes me sick to see people compare Vampire Knight to Twilight. They shouldn't even be used in the same sentence. Vampire Knight has an actual plot which is why Twilight could never become an anime. Its empty fanservice.

For all flamers: I have read 2 of the books and I have seen most of the movie. Don't call me a hypocrit or someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.



While I agree that comparing Vampire Knight with twilight is evil, I have to say that it is obvious that you are too young to remember that Anne Rice and Lestat Craze of the 90's. Vampires have been "the new latest thing" since Bram Stoker wote Dracula. As for Twilight becoming an anime I would probably watch the first episode before passing judgement. Still if it is anything like the Manga I would not last past the first five minutes.
Posted 12/29/08

fire_ball8653 wrote:

id just think it will be another Vampire Knight

You're wrong because Twilight and Vampire Knight have different stories. x)

572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / wherever u live
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

jlo0 wrote:


NyamoSan wrote:

If Twilight became an anime I'd make it my life goal to kill the producer. When it comes to relations with people who like things that I don't, I respect it and deal with it but when it comes to twilight I hate it. I have absolutly no respect for people who are obsessive with Twilight. I've seen grown women squeal for this teenage monstrosity and it just isn't right. I've seen 12 year old girls squeal and ramble about Twilight when you mention "vampire novel" and that just isn't right. Real vampire books are not this crap. "Vampires" are the new latest thing all because some ugly skinny guy made himself pale and got someone to put computer graphics on him. Whoop-de-freakin-doo. All that people say about Twilight is how hot he is and how cool he is and they NEVER mention ANYTHING about the story itself which is just a pure sign of immaturity. It makes me sick to see people compare Vampire Knight to Twilight. They shouldn't even be used in the same sentence. Vampire Knight has an actual plot which is why Twilight could never become an anime. Its empty fanservice.

For all flamers: I have read 2 of the books and I have seen most of the movie. Don't call me a hypocrit or someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.


OMG! You're a real genius! Yes,Yes. I so agree with you.
I don't get what people love with Twilight. The story is too common.
And when people say that they so LOVE Edward I feel as if they don't really like him.
They are just forced to love him because of Bella's addiction towards Edward.
Seriously, Who would love someone whose hair points in every direction?

They should leave anime alone and get a life.


I love these comments for so many reasons. I've read the books and watched the movie and I think the world would be more at peace if they had just stuck to the books because the movie is HORRIBLE. I have no comment for the books because they were okay but I've definitely read better.

I laughed at the movie, and i still do. That piece of crap is ridiculous. The entire thing was shallow beyond belief. The actors, and actresses were horrible and I'm sorry to the Edward fans but the movie Edward was horrible. People go on and on about how hot he is and squeal about every action he does but he is as ugly as s**t- excuse my language.

I love the comment about his hair though and I have one thing to say about his hair. EW! Heard from an interview that he doesn't wash his hair because he believes that hair washes itself. In fact, taking a bath/ shower is not one of his habits. Guess what the girls' reactions were. They squealed at his "hunkiness". I made a face of disgust.

If they made an anime out of this, I will hunt down the producer and castrate him. Also, stop the twilight threads.
Posted 12/29/08

IchiSanGo wrote:


NyamoSan wrote:

If Twilight became an anime I'd make it my life goal to kill the producer. When it comes to relations with people who like things that I don't, I respect it and deal with it but when it comes to twilight I hate it. I have absolutly no respect for people who are obsessive with Twilight. I've seen grown women squeal for this teenage monstrosity and it just isn't right. I've seen 12 year old girls squeal and ramble about Twilight when you mention "vampire novel" and that just isn't right. Real vampire books are not this crap. "Vampires" are the new latest thing all because some ugly skinny guy made himself pale and got someone to put computer graphics on him. Whoop-de-freakin-doo. All that people say about Twilight is how hot he is and how cool he is and they NEVER mention ANYTHING about the story itself which is just a pure sign of immaturity. It makes me sick to see people compare Vampire Knight to Twilight. They shouldn't even be used in the same sentence. Vampire Knight has an actual plot which is why Twilight could never become an anime. Its empty fanservice.

For all flamers: I have read 2 of the books and I have seen most of the movie. Don't call me a hypocrit or someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.



While I agree that comparing Vampire Knight with twilight is evil, I have to say that it is obvious that you are too young to remember that Anne Rice and Lestat Craze of the 90's. Vampires have been "the new latest thing" since Bram Stoker wote Dracula. As for Twilight becoming an anime I would probably watch the first episode before passing judgement. Still if it is anything like the Manga I would not last past the first five minutes.



Well,you can't blame us,who Loves Twilight.We all have different taste,right? x))
Posted 12/29/08
Kill it .
7431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ontario
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
The movie and the books were awesome!
It would be great to have it made into an anime!
And all those people that thought the movie sucked, it was low budget. They did the best they could and you should appreciate the effort!

That is all..... ;p
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in a place where...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
BEAT AND SUE THE PRODUCER AND XD XD XD
1236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed.
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
the books are like they were written by some crazy fangirl who uses vampires as an eccuse to make them all pretty and perfect and gay and shit, the movie, from what ive heard of it, is horrible (and besides the actors are fugly :D) and they already have a manga, which i decided to read before judging it, and it sucks, so if the anime is anything like the manga was, then itll be shit so, word to the wise, avoid it. and, as much as i hate vampire knight, i must say, vampire knight is 100 times better then twilight. thank you. thats all my stupid ranting has done now.
Posted 12/29/08
I have read the book and watched the movie.For me the book is better than the movie,but I'm not saying the cast are crap or anything,in fact I'm one of the fans of Robert Pattinson a.k.a Edward Cullen.It's just that the movie I was expecting was different.Uhm..And I don't want it to be an Anime. :]]
81174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
QUOTE...
''''oh stop with the twilight threads I already have enough with the girls of my school that only talk about that crap...
personally I hate Twilight because it portrays vampires in so many girly ways
so if it bacame an anime i will probably kill the producers and the staff''''''

omg grow up are you really that emo! if they wanna make it then they can. and so what if girls like it, they do make up 51% of the population of the world.
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
i will do nothing.
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / A.F.K.
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
facepalm and kill the person responsible
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.